It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are crashing our economies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I put this in the gray area because I have no links or proof and to be honest am hoping for a discussion from people from all over.

Whatever this is, covid, the grassroots movements because they aren't real.

We all know black lives matter.

If you were my client I would give my life for you or your family's. I am a close protection operator.

I have looked after every colour and creed.

I have looked after people who although they are not household names in every corner of the planet, are known to anyone who follows world events on major news networks.

Back to the real issue.

Have you sensed a shift in managerial attitude?

It's almost like they want you to quit, and also for the company to fail.

Please tell me you are not having the same experience.

I just got home and I'm dead tired but will respond at some point.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
From the beginning, from the moment when they started to close businesses, this was so clearly obvious to me that I started to tell others about it. It baffled me that very few could - or were willing to - see it. I suspect that it was just so upsetting a possibility that many just chose and still choose to ignore the obvious reality.

But it is what it is. This is the end game.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

"they"

Can you be a bit more clear as to who you mean?

edit on 6/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The rich people who own big businesses here should probably cash out and take their money to a neutral country somewhere that has no chaos going on. I wonder what country would be the best to move to. Maybe with my measly retirement savings I could move there and pump gas to survive.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Why would anyone want the economy to fail. To us, it is the context within which we labor to survive. To those who have the power to crash it it is and always has been their cash cow. Why would the crash it. I get that they don't really care about those of us who are laboring to survive and our survival is only important to the to the degree that we can sacrifice our minds and bodies to the economies they have built. But why would they do that, crash it.

Is it possible that the final buy out of every nook and cranny of the capitalist system is being prepared for that conquest? Are all the ''moms and pops'' be they restaurants or corner shops soon to go up on the auction blocks to be divied up to the major corporatioins?

It can be seen that the way this system has worked is that small enterprise has been held up as the whole reason for this system. That people can determine their own destinies, they can build up their own businesses and make themselves successful. THis was all great.

But behind this ''dream'' was the truth that there were those who gained much more success than most of us and their drive pushed them on to more and more success in wealth and in power. The more powerful they became, the more wealthy they were allowed them the ability to control things on a much higher level then ''mom and pop'' on the corner of Sixth and Main.

And most of the time, should ''mom and pop'' come up with a product or an idea that challenged the profit lines of the major corporations, what would happen. The Majors would do one of two things. Buy out ''mom and pop'' or just push them out of the market entirely.

''Mom and Pop'' fought for lower taxes, fought for less regualtions because it cut into their own bottom line and made making a living harder for them. Any attempt to control those major corporations almost always damaged the profitability of the ''mom and pops'' first. In a way, mom and pop served as the front line troops in the war the corporate war has waged on us all.

So maybe the time has come to just cut out the middle man, the ''moms and pops'' Maybe McDonald's will soon own ''Bev's Eatery'' and ''Smelly Joes Hashhouse''. Maybe Bev and Joe will continue to keep their name on the front door and work their butts off to keep the doors open but have McDonald's as their major shareholder and be beholden not to their own bottom line but McDonald's instead.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I've said from the start that this (Covid) is an excuse/smoke and mirrors for a controlled demolition of the world economy....
what the results of this will be are beginning to become very obvious....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ya man. Some of us have been writing about it for months.
Welcome to the party !!

Global Elite’s “Great Reset” Agenda.

Straight from the horse's mouth : ( Not a reference to Prince-Charles. )

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The rich people who own big businesses here should probably cash out and take their money to a neutral country somewhere that has no chaos going on. I wonder what country would be the best to move to. Maybe with my measly retirement savings I could move there and pump gas to survive.

No, they covered that with travel restrictions.

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Starlink is nearly complete. They need that 1 world currency for the bigger agenda.

There is no stopping this. Make enough noise and soon it will be off to the re-education camp. Still won't fall in line? Chop.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

They are hanging out in their Yachts!!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The new mantra was "Restructuring is ongoing" They have restructred factories with change managers, now they are moving on the small busineses who will all be owned and operated by mega corporations with central supply.this wont work unless their is a digital currency to stop free trade outside of the system. The only business left will be barter. The big fish eat the little fish.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yeah I was saying this right when corona virus came out. When they shut the world down it was completely obvious.

We are going into a new monetary system. "They", the private central banking cartel, are planning on issuing a digital currency and universal basic income. The EU is about to start testing it. www.usnews.com...

We are going into a new "age". We are coming out of the age of Pisces and entering the age of Aquarius. The elite know this and use this agains the public. Everything you see today was planned years and years ago.

They will crash the entire economy and come out with a new fiat currency which is digital. (which will fail) They need to do this because they are about to print the US dollar into oblivion which will bring down all the other currencies in every country. Problem is the digital currency they issue is the same thing.

They offer their solution of a digital one world currency when the public are at their lowest and begging for help.

We are witnessing the fall world governments and the rise of the corporate private banking overlords.

The one way out if this is to stop using the money they issue. Everyone needs to get out of the US dollar or their countries dollars and transact with bitcoin, gold, or silver.

“It is no coincidence that the century of total war coincided with the century of central banking.”
― Ron Paul, End the Fed

It is no coincidence that covid 19 hit us at the exact time it did. The entire world economy is one giant bubble. I believe Covid was released by the FED (Nights Templars) to be the pin to bring the world to a halt so they can issue more debt to every country around the world. And that is exactly what they did.

This goes beyond greed and power, these people are Satanists who are on a spiritual mission to prep the world for the Anti-christ.

I can't believe I'm saying that but that is what THEY believe and want and it's insanely obvious now.

Here is a good thread from years ago about the banking cartel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-10-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I've said from the start that this (Covid) is an excuse/smoke and mirrors for a controlled demolition of the world economy....
what the results of this will be are beginning to become very obvious....

Rainbows
Jane

The Federal Reserve Bank just Announced it is No Longer Printing NEW Paper Money as of Nov. 2020 .

Now there is a Conspiracy............

themadtruther.com...
edit on 6-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Why would anyone want the economy to fail.

Control. Domination.

You crash economies and currencies by shutting down commerce. Businesses fail. People go hungry.

Then you introduce a single digital currency that will be the answer for everyone. Your worthless USD/MXN/EUR/GBP etc. will be replaced by useful, valuable digital credit.

The digital credit is 100% traceable. You will use your money where it is approved for use. Then any transaction outside of that system will be outlawed; no bartering, no swapping.

You doubt that this scenario could come to pass? What rock have you been sleeping under?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Sure. Maybe not go to fringe sites for information.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

themadtruther.com...

Read it and Weep .

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

bla
edit on 6/10/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join