It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Fauci Keeps Liberals Hopes Alive - Trump's Covid-19 Recovery Could Suddenly Reverse.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Guys, is no one concerned that the head honcho doctor called Covid-19 a disease?

Seriously, is that the next step? If you had Covid, you're diseased ridden?

Ummm... yes.

Dis = Latin prefix for 'not'
Ease = Comfortable.

Full etymology of the word "disease"

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
a reply to: RazorV66

I have no idea how to take your post...

But I will say good on you for cutting down the smoking! I also had the same thing at the same time from so I quit and haven't touched one in 6 months. But then I was less than a pack a day...10 must be a Canadian thing that or you don't pay your taxes cause that is like a full on mortgage a month habit.

I am feeling sarcastic today lol
I smoke less than a pack a day as well.

But I do not know anyone that has had the Covid neither does anyone I know, that part was true.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I know someone who died as a direct result of Covid. They told us early that people who have certain conditions are very susceptible to getting bad cases and even dying. He happened to get lung, heart, liver, and kidney damage from it, he had COPD before he got it and it attacked his organs and heart. There are other people I know that got it fairly bad, but their problems were from secondary illnesses, the Covid actually stressed their immune system and they could not fight the other disease because their immune system was weakened. Covid or even getting the flu or sometimes a cold will over-tax people's immune system if it is already weak or being suppressed by certain meds.

The main thing with Covid that makes it dangerous is that some people show very little symptoms but still shed the virus and this virus is very well transmitted between people. It is a good thing that some people have natural immunity, but still, we have to take precautions so we do not spread it too fast and try to protect the most vulnerable from catching it.

I am not afraid of this virus, but also I also am not stupid. Even a milder case would make life suck. Wear a mask when out at the store and try to follow social distancing. learn what foods can deter the virus from taking hold and which natural remedies help to keep you safe. I said help, most remedies only lower your risk of a more serious disease. People here have discussed these quite a bit already, so no use parroting it again. By the way, scientific research does show that many of the things we discussed are real deterrents to a worse covid experience.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

But I will say good on you for cutting down the smoking! I also had the same thing at the same time from so I quit and haven't touched one in 6 months. But then I was less than a pack a day...10 must be a Canadian thing that or you don't pay your taxes cause that is like a full on mortgage a month habit.

But I do not know anyone that has had the Covid neither does anyone I know, that part was true.

Well, I guess they discovered why people who smoke have less risk of a bad disease. Cigarette smoke contains nitrous oxide and that directly decapacitate the virus from what I read. I guess I should go out shopping and buy six cans of spray whip cream powered by nitrous oxide.
I guess talking like Mickymouse is beneficial. Nah, there are probably other chemicals in the gas from the whipping cream that are bad for us.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Remember, the odds of Trump walking away fine from here out are very high.
The odds of him not are exceedingly low.

And I don't give two #s who's friend or family member went through what themselves, they are NOT the topic, Trump is. Drop the excuses, if you cannot discuss without "But my friend/mommy/uncle" being paraded around like you won some kind of award, you've brought nothing to the table other than weak-willed tunnel vision bias clouding objectivity into oblivion. Do better.
edit on 10/6/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Herman Cain Coronavirus Timeline:

6/24 : Attends Trump Rally without a mask
7/2 : Tests Positive for Covid-19
7/10 : Says he is improving
7/15 : Says his Doctors seem happy
7/27 : Says he is really getting better
7/30 : DIES

But hey don't panic, it's no worse than the flu.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: earthchild

I wonder if there are any marked differences between Donald Trump and Herman Cain? Clearly they are the same person.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Your friend didn’t say, at least in the portion she posted, that her family got covid-19 because they were anti-mask or didn’t wear masks. She says nothing about masks. My parents were religious about following all of the guidelines (mandates), and my dad twill got covid.

What is that she says about “false negatives?” The only way one could know it’s a “false negative” is if they retested and got a positive, right? She seems to be assuming that because her family members didn’t test positive, they were “false negatives.” I’ve seen lots of people using this terminology as well. “False negatives.”

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That kinda makes me sad. Maybe you should get out more and meet some people or are you livving in New Zealand or on the Moon colony?
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Oct 2020 14:31:12 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He singles out Trump, as if no one else will take a turn for the worse.

He singled out Trump because Trump was the subject of the interview , I doubt he was saying Trump taking a turn for the worse would be an isolated incidence.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Dr. Faucibis trying to keep his base concerned and fired up and rabid for covid-19 controls.

Yeah , of course.

He is trying to keep dumb and gullible and brainwashed people freaked out and angry at people who aren’t falling in line (in some cases, literally).

The gullible and brainwashed people freaked out and angry at people aren't likely to listen to Dr. Fauci , they only listen to stable geniuses.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: KansasGirl

Dr. Faucibis trying to keep his base concerned and fired up and rabid for covid-19 controls.

Yeah , of course.

He is trying to keep dumb and gullible and brainwashed people freaked out and angry at people who aren’t falling in line (in some cases, literally).

The gullible and brainwashed people freaked out and angry at people aren't likely to listen to Dr. Fauci , they only listen to stable geniuses.

Touché, my friend 👍🏻. Nicely done.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't think this virus is as virulent as it once was, or they treated wrong in the beginning, and there are false positives, many, and the numbers are inflated, and a lot more .

edit on 6-10-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Your friend didn’t say, at least in the portion she posted, that her family got covid-19 because they were anti-mask or didn’t wear masks. She says nothing about masks. My parents were religious about following all of the guidelines (mandates), and my dad twill got covid.

What is that she says about “false negatives?” The only way one could know it’s a “false negative” is if they retested and got a positive, right? She seems to be assuming that because her family members didn’t test positive, they were “false negatives.” I’ve seen lots of people using this terminology as well. “False negatives.”

I said my friend was anti-mask and posted that the "China Flu" Covid-19 was a hoax she doesn't even call it Covid in her post.

And I am not sure of your point?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: butcherguy

He singles out Trump, as if no one else will take a turn for the worse.

He singled out Trump because Trump was the subject of the interview , I doubt he was saying Trump taking a turn for the worse would be an isolated incidence.

SHHHHHHH! You are talking sense and we will have none of that here! All the righties know is Fauchi sprayed Trump super-secret C-19 to get him sick which is why if he gets sick(er) Fauchi DOUBLE sprayed him!!!

On a different not I was so glad to see Trump wearing a mask after being diagnosed kinda like wearing a condom after sex?
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Oct 2020 15:21:47 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If there's anybody in the world that would know how to "spread" a bio weapon virus, it would be _________ 😈

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Fauci is absolutely right. Trump is on day 4 of symptoms. People usually don't get bad until after a week, or more.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Nivhk
Guys, is no one concerned that the head honcho doctor called Covid-19 a disease?

Seriously, is that the next step? If you had Covid, you're diseased ridden?

Ummm... yes.

Dis = Latin prefix for 'not'
Ease = Comfortable.

Full etymology of the word "disease"

The real spelling is : "(D)isease" 😃

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthchild

When did his Pancreatic Cancer "kick in" ? 🤨

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: earthchild

When did his Pancreatic Cancer "kick in" ? 🤨

Never. He had colon cancer in 2006.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join