It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Fauci Keeps Liberals Hopes Alive - Trump's Covid-19 Recovery Could Suddenly Reverse.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If anyone is sick, they could appear to be getting better and then their immune system gets depleted and they can start to fail. Seeing this happen up here with older people is common, Fauchi is not saying anything that most adults have already seen. It could even be the flu or a cold...then it turns to pneumonia. One thing about being sick and recovering, if you have a little extra weight on you, it helps, because there are all sorts of chemicals stored in fat that might help if they are released when you are sick. Fat in fat cells is a complex mix of many types of chemistries, not just lipids.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

No idea to be honest. NV National Guard was administering in Reno. So if you know how you could probably track down that information.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

This is from an actual friend of mine who's whole family got sick. She was posting anti-mask and being a Mask Debater (LOL) for months. She poked fun of and called it a hoax. I wanted to laugh and say something snide but instead I offered up my T&P's cause those seem to help and well Karma seemed to take care of this. But if you are curious if I knew anyone yeah...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I don't think it's a hoax. If anything is a hoax, the overblown reaction to it is.

Sweden did very little, and they're pretty well back to normal now. Most of Europe is experiencing the dreaded "second wave" which is really the infections they put off by trying to hide from it, but Sweden got it all out of the way with a few measures put in place to protect the especially vulnerable, and they aren't seeing anything of the sort now.

Can it be very serious? Yes, for a certain percentage of folks it will be, but for most of us, it's just not.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's a tricky illness. I believe they said how well Herman Cain was doing until 2 days before he passed away from it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is all part of the Democrat doctors plan to assassinate him with the 'Vid spray that was administered either in the Rose Garden Massacre or by the covert agents dousing his podium with aerosolized 'Rona prior to the debate.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Even though Dr. Anthony Fauci is on the White House nationwide CoronaVirus response team, this devout Democrat continues to "keep hope alive" for Liberals by tossing out crumbs, right when they need it.

Today, he assures Anti-Trumpers that the President's recovery from CoronaVirus could suddenly reverse, and send Donald Trump into a condition that's worse than it was when he was admitted to Walter Reed Medical Center this past Friday....could send him back to the hospital, maybe to never come out again.

President Trump “looks fine” but he’s only in the early stages of recovery from COVID-19 — and his health could still take a turn for the worse, Dr. Anthony Fauci is warning.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, pointed out Monday evening that some coronavirus patients experience a “reversal” after they start to feel better.

“He looks fine as you can see the way he looked when he came out of the hospital,” Fauci told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

“The issue is that he’s still early enough in the disease that it’s no secret that if you look at the clinical course of people sometimes, when you’re five to eight days in, you can have a reversal. A reversal meaning going in the wrong direction, and getting into serious trouble.”
Source: nypost.com...

Most of us know what side of the fence Dr. Anthony Fauci is on. I just want to get his statements documented in these threads, in case the best doctors in the world are unable to prevent a President Trump relapse. That would tie-in with prior evidence uncovered that Fauci is an embedded Traitor.

BTW: Did you know that MSNBC employees keep portraits of Dr. Fauci in their home? Saw it yesterday during one of MSNBC's Against-America segments.

-CareWeMust

(Facepalm)
He's pointing out the simple fact that Trump - who is on steroids and other drugs and who was fighting for breath on that balcony after his photo-op - is still in the early days of Covid-19. The 8-10 day stage is the important time period.
I know that you have long since guzzled the trumpster kool-aid but this is just sad.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Even though Dr. Anthony Fauci is on the White House nationwide CoronaVirus response team, this devout Democrat continues to "keep hope alive" for Liberals by tossing out crumbs, right when they need it.

Today, he assures Anti-Trumpers that the President's recovery from CoronaVirus could suddenly reverse, and send Donald Trump into a condition that's worse than it was when he was admitted to Walter Reed Medical Center this past Friday....could send him back to the hospital, maybe to never come out again.

President Trump “looks fine” but he’s only in the early stages of recovery from COVID-19 — and his health could still take a turn for the worse, Dr. Anthony Fauci is warning.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, pointed out Monday evening that some coronavirus patients experience a “reversal” after they start to feel better.

“He looks fine as you can see the way he looked when he came out of the hospital,” Fauci told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

“The issue is that he’s still early enough in the disease that it’s no secret that if you look at the clinical course of people sometimes, when you’re five to eight days in, you can have a reversal. A reversal meaning going in the wrong direction, and getting into serious trouble.”
Source: nypost.com...

Most of us know what side of the fence Dr. Anthony Fauci is on. I just want to get his statements documented in these threads, in case the best doctors in the world are unable to prevent a President Trump relapse. That would tie-in with prior evidence uncovered that Fauci is an embedded Traitor.

BTW: Did you know that MSNBC employees keep portraits of Dr. Fauci in their home? Saw it yesterday during one of MSNBC's Against-America segments.

-CareWeMust

How do they know when he contracted the virus? I thought it was commonly accepted that this all happened at the Presser for Amy Barrett? Wasn't that on September 26th - 10 days ago?

Wouldn't that put him outside of the "five to eight days in" stuff that Fauci is talking about?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: QUANTUMGR4V17Y

They refuse to state when the President's last negative test was, so the public cannot be sure of how far he is into the illness. When pressed, his doctor said he didn't want to go backward. So, no idea. Possibly he was not testing as often as he claimed.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’ve got a list. It has about 10 people on it.

The list is of people, that I would absolutely rejoice — if they died.

Fauci is on that list.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Fauci is just stating the obvious but here we are in the Mud Pit.

Any excuse to stir it up ... Meh.

Well ya he is.... He could also say that if Trump has a major heart attack it could make things worst too... I can't see where either statement has any point to them.

One thing I have noticed with Fauci is he does not make a single statement without some gloom or doom disclaimer to protect his ass....

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
my nephew he is in his late 30's his friend around the same age sherrifs deputy married small children, he got covid 19 and died.......................

a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sounds very like a threat if you look at all of this a certain way.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
a reply to: daboxfan

I know 10 people who tested positive with little to no symptoms.

I know 5 people including family who tested positive and said it was the worst flu like virus they ever had and are still dealing with it after months. Of those 3 worse conditions after the 1st week

I know 5 people 2 of which were parents of my friend who were all hospitalized 2 for couple of days they other 3 more than a week. I know 1 person who died, she was a nurse.

I don't know anyone who had the flu last year or they didn't tell me as they didn't need hospitalization.

And what fear are you talking about? Cautious cause unlike fools it isn't a hoax...LOL And grow a pair of what balls? Those things barely need to be tapped and you are on the ground in pain! LOL

What is your point?

I know a shi!tload of people and the people that I know know sh!tloads of people.
Nobody I know has had a positive case and no one knows anyone that has had a positive case.
I did hear of one a couple months ago that was a friend’s uncle’s next door neighbor’s 3rd cousin’s co-worker.
I am skeptical because I heard the guy was an Antifa type, so he couldn’t have had a job.

I was sicker than hell last week of February, 1st week of March.
Thought I had it but took the test and was negative.
Had a real hard time breathing but I just chalked that up to the 10 packs of cigarettes I smoke a day, I have since cut back to 5 packs a day just to be safe.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: QUANTUMGR4V17Y

They refuse to state when the President's last negative test was, so the public cannot be sure of how far he is into the illness. When pressed, his doctor said he didn't want to go backward. So, no idea. Possibly he was not testing as often as he claimed.

Thank you for the information!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL 😂

Seriously, LO#ckingL! I do not see how people listening to this guy and buying the narrative do not see that they are being played.

Slightly off-topic, but how much money has been made by the companies that make and sell the 6-ft apart “Stand here” circles on every store’s floor? Those signs came out QUICK after this sh!t started.
edit on 6-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yes, what Fauci is saying is true.
Every living person can take a 'turn for the worse'.... and most likely will, at some point.
He singles out Trump, as if no one else will take a turn for the worse.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would LOVE to talk about Sweden!

Sweden did take steps, but here is the difference people acted like ADULTS and took it seriously self-imposing restrictions as well.Steps Swedish people have taken and results

They acted unlike countries like USA not like a kicking screaming child, but as responsible citizens...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Dr. Faucibis trying to keep his base concerned and fired up and rabid for covid-19 controls. He is trying to keep dumb and gullible and brainwashed people freaked out and angry at people who aren’t falling in line (in some cases, literally).

Has he been on TV talking about relapses before? If so, link it please.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I have no idea how to take your post...

But I will say good on you for cutting down the smoking! I also had the same thing at the same time from so I quit and haven't touched one in 6 months. But then I was less than a pack a day...10 must be a Canadian thing that or you don't pay your taxes cause that is like a full on mortgage a month habit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join