It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyberpunk 2077 has gone Gold!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Good news gamers of ATS the wait is nearly over . no more delays Cyberpunk 2077 is finished and has gone GOLD , roll on November 19th.

With news this good you can but celebrate !

twitter.com...

I hear it's so bad.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

On last gen consoles it's so bad but on modern hardware it isn't that bad , aside from a few graphical bugs and the inability to rebind movement to the arrow keys I'm having a good experience on my PC , Night City is incredible.

The lesson is Next Gen games don't play well on toasters.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: galaga

On last gen consoles it's so bad but on modern hardware it isn't that bad , aside from a few graphical bugs and the inability to rebind movement to the arrow keys I'm having a good experience on my PC , Night City is incredible.

The lesson is Next Gen games don't play well on toasters.

An interesting business and game development case study. From the commercial standpoint, I understand why the game makers wanted to tap into the last generation games console install base. But they failed to scale the title to limits of the relevant hardware. In contrast, Rockstar designed Red Dead Redemption 2 around pushing the existing consoles hardware specs to their limits.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Can't deny they messed up the launch and should have been more open about the problems with the current gen consoles , given the money they have at their disposal I'm surprised they didn't push the launch back further when they announced the 3 week delay in November.

<< 1   >>

join