It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSA Do not wear your Trump hat to the Board of Elections to Vote

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Not off-topic at all....Man I miss the days of being a Moderator on here.

Back on topic yeah that law applies to any and all voting propaganda even them liberals which I would more than happily help enforce as well. (while secretly wearing my Trump undies)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: abeverage

a reply to: panoz77

I am PISSED and I hope everyone else is too.

Like in your trump short pants?

Asking for a friend...

I’m not quite sure what kind of insult or joke that is supposed to be, or if you’re being a creepy male and trying to get me to describe what I’m wearing. Nice try man.

And again with the off topic you said you are pissed don't know if you are drunk or angry or actually committed a short pants attrocity

Oh and about the creepy man comment what on gods green flat earth gives you the idea I am male or a man? HILARIOUS! But no offense to your sexist remark taken.

Nor would I in the slightest believe with a avatar of a woman and named Kansasgirl that you are not some large 30 year-old manchild trolling basement dweller...LOL
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Oct 2020 14:13:29 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So, you can't just let your vote count.

I mean, how hard is it to take off a hat?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: projectvxn
This is from 2018
www.usatoday.com...

You might want to challenge your local officials on this.

Edit to add:

This may not help your particular case since every state regulates voting place messaging and electioneering. But I have to wonder how far this goes.

Thanks for that, and trust me, I didn't make their lives easy today. I pushed back until the sheriff intervened, and since I was not totally sure I had the law on my side, I relented. Took off the hat, set it next to me facing out, finished my ballot and left with my hat on.

Does this make you some kind of martyr or something? You sound really proud of yourself. You were violating the law and kept violating it until Law Enforcement made you stand down. Election officials tried to make you understand the law but you refused. I don't see how this says anything positive about you. Unless being a complete jerk is something to be proud. Don't let your heroes be ghosts people.

In this day and age that's mild and downright civil compared to some reactions to "the law".

besides if our forefathers had your attitude we would still be having "tea" throughout the day.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: butcherguy

I guess it's a state by state thing.

It is, it has changed in Ohio a few times. Last election, there was a paper receipt in the machine that you could review, but not take with you. In this case, there was nothing for me to look at (hard copy or even an electronic screen) to verify my votes were counted for whom I voted, we just have to trust the electronic machine. We all know those machines never make a mistake.

Yes, 2018 was the first for us. I don't know that printing out a computerized receipt gives me proof of anything though. If a voting machine can be hacked to show that I voted in a way other than I actually did, it can just a easily print out a receipt saying something different. The receipt that I got just showed that I voted anyway... so what good is it?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I didn't make their lives easy today.

Sounds like they didn't make your life easy today. All this pissing and moaning over a hat. The laws are there for a REASON not just to make a little rumpy supporter bitch and moan like a little girl - wah wah!

Do some research, check history and you will see the laws are there for more than JUST you - you sound as entitled and conceited as your buffoon cult leader.

Calm down Spanky, there will be a LOT more for you to piss and moan about after the election, a LOT more than a stupid old, stinky and stained truckers cap. Putz.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

...because they don’t make those clothing types and so I have to be all itchy and constricted and not have any pockets.

Clothes with no pockets? What are you wearing?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

Sounds like they didn't make your life easy today. All this pissing and moaning over a hat. The laws are there for a REASON not just to make a little rumpy supporter bitch and moan like a little girl - wah wah!

Do some research, check history and you will see the laws are there for more than JUST you - you sound as entitled and conceited as your buffoon cult leader.

Calm down Spanky, there will be a LOT more for you to piss and moan about after the election, a LOT more than a stupid old, stinky and stained truckers cap. Putz.

Dorian Soran

and yet you are here bitching and moanng too ...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DorianSoran

Dorian Soran

and yet you are here bitching and moanng too ...

Yes, but not about a passed LAW but about some little bitchy, whiny ass that would slobber on old rumpy in a second and some old trucker juice stained hat.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

...because they don’t make those clothing types and so I have to be all itchy and constricted and not have any pockets.

Now I am thinking about her past avatar photo. That had no pockets.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Now I am thinking about her past avatar photo. That had no pockets.

Neither does mine.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
my sister does the same kind of thing...one days she tells me she was in the spa after swimming laps was chatting with the lady next to her..this woman served our country in the military and said something she didn't like about trump.....so my sister BRAGS that she yelled at this lady and gave her all kinds of hell.....my sister was gloating and bragging like this was something to be proud of, that by golly no one will say a negative thing of any kind about trump in front of her.

the other thing I made the big mistake of saying that I wasn't happy with either side..so my sister made it her mission to force me to become a republican

just like this poster who flaunted the law caused a hassle at the voting place and comes on here and brags about
it.......I have worked at the polling place you have no idea how busy it gets we worked from 6 am to 10 pm that day and you made their job harder........I figured it out watching my sister and her behavior they love trump because they are JUST LIKE HIM..they BEHAVE just like him

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: projectvxn
This is from 2018
www.usatoday.com...

You might want to challenge your local officials on this.

Edit to add:

This may not help your particular case since every state regulates voting place messaging and electioneering. But I have to wonder how far this goes.

Thanks for that, and trust me, I didn't make their lives easy today. I pushed back until the sheriff intervened, and since I was not totally sure I had the law on my side, I relented. Took off the hat, set it next to me facing out, finished my ballot and left with my hat on.

Does this make you some kind of martyr or something? You sound really proud of yourself. You were violating the law and kept violating it until Law Enforcement made you stand down. Election officials tried to make you understand the law but you refused. I don't see how this says anything positive about you. Unless being a complete jerk is something to be proud. Don't let your heroes be ghosts people.

I wasn't aware it was a law, and wasn't flaunting anything. An unconstitutional law that hopefully is challenged soon in Ohio. Funny how all these liberals are suddenly for law and order, LOL.

Consider it a "peaceful protest".

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Holy sh!t we are in trouble, to state the obvious.

Did you see any Biden hats or shirts or pins, do you remember? I would bet money that no one with Biden sh!t on was asked to remove any of it.

No, I didn't but I wouldn't have been bothered if I did see a Biden shirt. I am also wondering how this applies to BLM apparel.
edit on 6-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Like in your trump short pants?

Asking for a friend...

I’m not quite sure what kind of insult or joke that is supposed to be, or if you’re being a creepy male and trying to get me to describe what I’m wearing. Nice try man.

And again with the off topic you said you are pissed don't know if you are drunk or angry or actually committed a short pants attrocity

Oh and about the creepy man comment what on gods green flat earth gives you the idea I am male or a man? HILARIOUS! But no offense to your sexist remark taken.

Nor would I in the slightest believe with a avatar of a woman and named Kansasgirl that you are not some large 30 year-old manchild trolling basement dweller...LOL

Dude (you seem like a man), I still don’t know what your question to me was supposed to mean: did I piss in Trump short pants? Thus my comment. So maybe you need to explain what your Trump short pants question meant. Dumb it down for my 30-something basement dwelling man fat ass, please.

If you find my inference that you were trying g to get me to describe what I’m wearing, oh well. If you’re a woman, you must not be hot enough to have ever had a man ask you what you’re wearing. See, they like to know what the hot chic is wearing- actually what they want is for her to lie and say she’s wearing thong parties or no panties- and then they jack it. I’ve had many, many men ask me what I’m wearing over the course of my adult life. I’ve never had a woman ask me to describe what I’m wearing (and if you’re a woman, neither have you because you’ve clearly never had a man want to know what you’re wearing). So, if that’s sexist, I guess nature is sexist. Go ahead and report my comment now, even though I’m only answering your questions, and you started the whole thing with the “did I piss in my short Trump pants” weirdo question.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You go there to vote, or gloat?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Haha! You’re the best. See my long response to Abeverage before he she reports it. I’ll PM you what I’m wearing or not wearing 😉

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Haha! You’re the best. See my long response to Abeverage before he she reports it. I’ll PM you what I’m wearing or not wearing 😉

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I try.

And I fully expect that highly descriptive PM.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I try.

And I fully expect that highly descriptive PM.

Your email icon should be lit up.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Holy sh!t we are in trouble, to state the obvious.

Did you see any Biden hats or shirts or pins, do you remember? I would bet money that no one with Biden sh!t on was asked to remove any of it.

No, I didn't buy I wouldn't have been bothered if I did see a Biden shirt. I am also wondering how this applies to BLM apparel.

Good point! They’re an official part of the Democrat party, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join