It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson to introduce Covid Passports!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Never happen mate, to many grey market economies that always require cash monies, and both our respective gooberments are up to their necks in that mess proper good.

People would simply resort to using gold and silver once again.
edit on 13-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I hope you right, cashless society is not my thing.

But dont they do that allready in Sweden ? Or allmost ..

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well Sweden is leading the race to become the world's first almost cashless society.

And going cashless is a growing trend throughout the nation.

But let's see it work in the pretend first world nations where quality of life and crime is not exactly what its cracked up to be.

Got to wonder how their politicians get their backhanders without cash monies for a start?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I seriously worry about how certain other 'commodities' will exchange hands if we ever do become a truly cashless society?

It'll be the breaking of me, other than large purchases I only ever deal in cash.
Having to become more and more inventive when it comes to proving where it comes from for banks etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Gold and silver would be my bet.

Or more realistically the grey market economies will utilize the likes of Bitcoin which is still traceable but the addresses are the only information used to define where bitcoins are allocated/sent.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I think they have own system.....which we , useless eaters dont know anything. So if our system would crash, they still have their own secret banking working....at least this is what i assume. I once read about it, but cant remember where.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The thing is we are their system until AI and proper automation and robotics become an actual thing.

Without us wage slaves and the debt we accumulate that facilitates the 1%ers, super-rich, bankers, and corporations.

They are on their arse for the time being anyhow.

Hence the reason there will be no major nuclear exchange or war.

Plus very few would bother to turn up to fight for the bastards in this day of age anyhoo. LoL

They already have us by the short and curlies, squeezing harder, well you canny get blood out a stone.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean lol, but anyways...

About the ASDA incident again..This lady put up a video about the law side about all of this

After watching the video, it dont look like ASDA has legal rights to require contact details....they can ASK them, but people can refuse .

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I mean that rich people, especially the super-rich, cannot exist without poor people and poverty being there to facilitate their needs and requirements.

Who would build their Ivory towers for a start?

We need to be there to fight over the table scraps else the whole shebang goes up in flames.

I don't imagine ASDA does have much of a legal leg to stand on with regards to people's contact details on the spot.

Just like any other business in the land through, ASDA do have the right to choose who they serve, especially when people are acting like muppets and demanding the removal of face coverings there to protect against deadly pathogens whilst screaming about outing folk on social media and Facebook.

In Scotland Police would have been called and the man charged with a breach of the peace, which is exactly what he was attempting to do.

Not sure what the charge would be down South, but chances are there is one also.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yeeh okey i get it. hmmm..the UN says now that famine is coming...food shortages because of covid..and it will create much more deaths than the " virus "

Interesting times..

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

And yet the bastards at the top are still making money by the cart load.

The mind boggles really.

Interesting times indeed but hypocrisy displayed in spades is beyond contempt.

I live on an island 700 odd miles long with 66.65 million people to feed and facilitate.

Famine would spell disaster, especially combined with Brexit.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

How are people going to pay for their quarter of weed etc?

Not knowing very much at all about Bitcoin I've always made the assumption that it wouldn't be suitable for such transactions?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You would be surprised mate.

It's really easy to transfer monies from one account to another just by using a mobile phone these days.

And yes it's traceable but unless it's some sort of sizable amount of cash or implicated in County Lines bull crap TPTB dont seem to care much about people paying for a 1/4 of weed via BAT.

Bitcoin is a little different though and has been thought of as an anonymous way to move money, but a few firms have created software that can track the movement of coins and help law enforcement track illicit earnings or dealings.

There is no true anonymity in the information age in which we live digital currencies or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If the R rate in an area is over 1 Kenzo where COVID 19 is concerned, measures need to be taken to rectify the situation, if that means a lockdown then so be it.

Ive said it many a time, COVID 19 is a public health concern which somewhat supersedes politics and/or notions of the removal of illusory freedoms.

If people would have followed the warning signs we might not be in quite as large a mess as we seem to be.

But that's what happens when our political leaders ignore the scientists whilst listening to, and catering to the whims, of their donors.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Who cares?

They'll only be poor people or brown people.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

But when there's 'quite a few' £20, £25, £40, £50's etc getting paid into your bank account regularly it gets flagged up in the bank and then by law they must ask where the money is coming from etc.

You see its a big thing that the little guy is making a few quid here and there or washing a little bit of money.
The banks must be seen to be very strict on this.

Different story when its the big players.
They'll turn a blind eye as long as they can providing they are getting their cut, as has quite clearly been shown recently.

Of course they aren't bothered about the guy buying a little bit of weed - or anything else really - every now and then.
And they aren't really that bothered about the person who's selling them it......but they do use that evidence to pressurise the dealer to grass on their supplier.
And that will be so much easier to 'track and trace' if every clippy bag sold leaves some sort of electronic record.

And so on it goes up the ladder.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yes crap roles downhill nothing new there.

And of course, they get their cut, why would they not get there cut?

As you know we dont have any Poppy fields nor Coca plantations in the UK.

Their cut is guaranteed, factored in, and part and parcel of the supply and demand chain.

I don't see the adoption of digital currencies putting much of a dent in their nefarious multi-trillion pound off the shelf, behind the curtain shenanigans, if anything it will only enable them.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

But when there's 'quite a few' £20, £25, £40, £50's etc getting paid into your bank account regularly it gets flagged up in the bank and then by law they must ask where the money is coming from etc.

The Panama papers story died a quick death years ago www.theguardian.com... .

At the time Obamas name came out and a trust was named called ?? my dementia brain cannot find the word but it is associated with the royal family either T or H being the one who was paying his wage and where he had share options and stock , These people hide behind shell corporations , I used one years ago in the isle of man to pay my salary and it was all legal ? a 5 % tax rate , The British virgin islands would be another place to look there is enough money there to blow most peoples mind

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Nationwide circuit breaker shutdown eh Labour?

Looks like Boris is on the job.

What could possibly go wrong this time?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join