It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson to introduce Covid Passports!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
FFS! I predict civil unrest on our streets......
Don't know how I missed this from September. It's been named 'Moonshot Plan'.

“Theatres, and sports venues could test audience members one day and let in all those with a negative result, all those who are not infectious. Workplaces would be opened up to all those who test negative in the morning, to behave in a way that is exactly like a world before Covid,” said the Prime Minister.

Talk about dividing society over a virus that has killed far less people than the H1N1 virus did....and we didn't even shut down for that one!!!
Let's hope they live up to their now trade mark of doing a U turn on this monstrous idea too! I can't see anything recent that they have done a U turn.

Moonshot Plan

Rainbows
Jane

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Is it a yellow six-pointed star by chance?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
One word.

CRAZY

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Let us face facts. Everything that BoJo touches turns to utter excrement, and very loose excrement at that. The man is fundamentally useless and leads a Cabinet that is the most inept and incompetent of all time.
As a consequence this latest idea of his is a) impractical, b) has not been properly thought through, c) will fail and d) will, despite a), b) and c), be hailed by BoJo as the greatest thing ever in the history of everything for a week before being dropped like an empty crisp packet by the side of the road as he fixates on a new project of equal silliness and impracticality.
Yes, I am not a fan of him.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well thats a shame, the UK was a place i wanted to visit on my bucket list. I guess that will never happen now.

How about we just put disclaimers reminding peoples whos internets stole their memory that viruses exist and have always existed and that there is a real chance you can catch one by simply being a human being and alive just like it always had. Sort of like caution, coffee is hot on all our hot coffess. Utilization of our goods and services implies your agreement with this natural risk and shopping with us means you release us of all liability related to any illness caught EVER!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

That is pure hellish !

Boris is bigger threat to UK than the Germans were in WW2, the economy will sink with people sitting in quarantine, and i guess that's just the plan....the great reset they dream to happen.

edit on 6-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

“Theatres, and sports venues could test audience members one day and let in all those with a negative result, all those who are not infectious. Workplaces would be opened up to all those who test negative in the morning, to behave in a way that is exactly like a world before Covid,” said the Prime Minister.

Talk about dividing society over a virus that has killed far less people than the H1N1 virus did....and we didn't even shut down for that one!!!
Let's hope they live up to their now trade mark of doing a U turn on this monstrous idea too! I can't see anything recent that they have done a U turn.

Moonshot Plan

Rainbows
Jane

According to worldometers corona virus has killed 1,046,624 people, H1N1 swine flu killed 203,000 people according to adjusted calculations taking into accont of the under reporting of cases, and that was over a much longer time frame than we have so far been experiencing the current pandemic.
BoJo is a complete moron, he had one goal of getting his friends out of europe, he has no idea of how to react to an actual crisis and not a manufactured one, his response is and will always be poor, the idea is beyond flawed and can't work, it will be dropped and die like the "we are looking at up to 20,000 deaths in the uk if it gets out of hand" statements he made.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The MSM would be all over this if it were true.
But I'm sure it will happen.
edit on 6-10-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Many of you Brexit people voted for him.

Deal with it.

One of the reasons I left the UK a long long time ago and do not regret at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Many of you Brexit people voted for him.

Deal with it.

One of the reasons I left the UK a long long time ago and do not regret at all.

I did not vote for Brexit and I have always viewed BoJo as a blithering idiot who is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle dialled up to million. He's hopelessly out of his depth.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nearly every politician is out of their depth if we’re honest. Gone are the big beasts and the intimidating intellects. We are left with dross on all sides and nearly all countries. reply to: AngryCymraeg

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

That is pure hellish !

Boris is bigger threat to UK than the Germans were in WW2, the economy will sink with people sitting in quarantine, and i guess that's just the plan....the great reset they dream to happen.

Hyperbole much? I think you should take a few minutes and re-read what happened to the rest of the world in WW2.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Public skool aint what it used to be I guess.

The problem now, iss the gubments have scared half the population into trembling morons. And those morons are now giving us normal people schtik cuz we realize this is not about public safety, but a power grab.

I will ditch my phone...or leave it at home. Cant track and trace me when the droid is on a shelf. That and my mandatory mask makes those damned cameras useles..

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Opposing this means you want everybody to live in self isolation or die, in the eyes of the conformist normies.
Are you prepared for the #storm?
I mean sure it's a totally totalitarian nightmare, but at this point in the narrative evil is good, good is evil.
Bow to Blowjob Johnson
Accept your place in society subject and give up all your rights.
It's for the greater good.
Not yours of course but you know....

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

If people allow this (for a novel cold virus) they will allow anything,

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I will ditch my phone...or leave it at home. Cant track and trace me when the droid is on a shelf. That and my mandatory mask makes those damned cameras useles..

Thing is, eventually you won't be allowed in or to anywhere without it. Therein lies the problem.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Moonshot Plan

Rainbows
Jane

Employers can and will make pretesting of Covid as an employment prerequisite. They are already doing it in Canada.

If private businesses decide to do it...they can...unfortunately..

I think they'll try..then realize they are losing buttloads of money due to the smart people refusing...

New Normal World Order

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I thought quarantining healthy people would be that line...

Most will not only allow it..but fight you if you oppose it...the new normal..

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I thought quarantining healthy people would be that line...

Most will not only allow it..but fight you if you oppose it...the new normal..

Our nations have given up freedom for (a false) security.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

So can Employers force employees to covid test ? Because it can be shown that the test are not accurate, or even should not be used for this kind of thing ?

The test are know to generate a lot false positive and false negative also...

So sounds quite odd if Employers could force people to take a test that is not valid ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join