It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Passports for Ireland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What a load of crap! The way they are speaking about the benefits of having the new health passports is the worst crap i haver ever seen.

- It’s being touted as a measure that increases freedom

- Protecting Society and Economy

- Enjoy free travel with increased protection from COVID-19

health passports for Ireland, who's next?

That kind of system is dystopian 1984 on steroids, and will kill economy ....it will create China-like society , even worse....The passport is like social credit system where you need prove that you bow the authority, take rushed vaccine, go to flawed covid testing . So once the flawed covid testing generates a lot " positives cases" they will force them to quarantine, and it's pretty safe to say that the economy will take big hit from that. No freedom if cant prove your covid status as green .

Sounds like killing the economy is underway in Ireland and transition to full New World Order society.

edit on 6-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This is super dystopian, look at this gem:

If your health passport turns green, it indicates you’ve tested negative “allowing you to safely enjoy daily life.” If not, you’ll be given a red status, at which point “you should self-isolate with medical attention.”

Emphasis added.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
What a load of crap! The way they are speaking about the benefits of having the new health passports is the worst crap i haver ever seen.

- It’s being touted as a measure that increases freedom

- Protecting Society and Economy

- Enjoy free travel with increased protection from COVID-19

health passports for Ireland, who's next?

That kind of system is dystopian 1984 on steroids, and will kill economy ....it will create China-like society , even worse....The passport is like social credit system where you need prove that you bow the authority, take rushed vaccine, go to flawed covid testing . So once the flawed covid testing generates a lot " positives cases" they will force them to quarantine, and it's pretty safe to say that the economy will take big hit from that. No freedom if cant prove your covid status as green .

Sounds like killing the economy is underway in Ireland and transition to full New World Order society.

What did you expect from a country under the yoke of the British for decades they are used to getting screwed and getting screwed they are. 1810 deaths in a population of 5 million yea thats nothing but a controlling power grab

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

"allowing you to safely enjoy daily life.”

Yeeh exactly! Super super dystopian!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I wonder what the Irish Republican Army will think about the 1984 health passports...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The Health Passport appears to be an app. For now it is a trial.

All the same, I'm envisioning a time on the near horizon when I say goodbye to my cell phone.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

If it comes to that, i will throw out my cell phone also .....no more paying phone bills...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

No cell phone bill will be merely a fringe benefit of rejecting the techno-nannies.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

If it comes to that, i will throw out my cell phone also .....no more paying phone bills...

Thing is...even were everyone to toss their collars...

those towers are never coming down.

The leash remains the same.

I hereby address the police, the paramedics, the firemen, and everyone else
who sits on a bar stool numbing their largest organ against elemental truth,
whilst working overtime to forcibly ‘evaluate’ those who don’t:
You are bought, and bound, to hell.
Your programming is to ensnare those who are not.
Your time is running out. Enjoy your illusion to the last drop.
It is all you have. It is all you will ever have.

You see...it (some sort of ray) interacts with our biology.
It was designed as such.
Need proof? Look in a mirror.
Do this, while polishing your badge.

# 1175
edit on 6-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: hey brother...everything all right?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Yes..well i wish i had still old Nokia phone....cant get any app installed to it.....a real phone for only talking and text messages. Might still find those on sale...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Can it please just be a six-pointed yellow star already?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Only 1500 deaths in Japan out of a population of 130 million people and they want a health passport and you guys as country.
Some crap is behind the scenes people and I mean some heavy crap.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
They tried this in Canada already...

No one would download the app...

They'll hafta make it mandatory..

Global News

edit on 10/6/2020 by MykeNukem because: link

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Unless you are prepared and able to live on your own in the wilderness for the rest of your life simply getting rid of your cell phone won’t cut it.

The whole point of the app is to determine whether you are “safe” to go about in society as usual. Need access to public transport? You will need the app, need access to your place of work? You will need the app, need to go shopping for food? You will need the app etc...

Unless people refuse this on mass now, it will be to late a year or so down the line. Also for those without a smart phone it can be put onto a card or some such that can be scanned contactless and work in the same way.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It´s a global coup, turning democracies into "nanny dictatorships", that is whats happening here and right now. There are enough dots out there which just want to be connected. But it seems that around 85% of the worlds population isn´t able to connect any dots.

Here is another example from 2010, one y

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Curious, it show only a third of my post but if i want to edit it it´s all there. Next try:

It´s a global coup, turning democracies into "nanny dictatorships", that is whats happening here and right now. There are enough dots out there which just want to be connected. But it seems that around 85% of the worlds population isn´t able to connect any dots.

Here is another example from 2010, one year after H1N1, the so called swine flu:

"Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."

- "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development", Rockefeller Foundation, 2010
PDF

It worked once, why not try it again but on different, higher, better prepared level?

It´s the NWO but now called the New Normal, will be fully established after the Davos meeting end of next summer. Called The Great Reset. The corona measurements and restrictions aren´t designed to be taken back if people don´t rise up against the so called elites which wrote the scripts for those events. "They" see that the "peasants" follow their orders without questioning anything. So you can hide everything that would break the necks of the so called "elites" behind that Corona-"Monster", it´s all only Corona/Covids fault. The next economic crisis, not the fault of the greed of the so called elites but coronas fault. The next industrial revolution, Industry4.0, that will turn millions or even more people worldwide into nonworkers, for sure not the fault of the greed of the so called elites but coronas fault. Attacks on cash money and every kind of peoples sensible and personal data need to be collected and stored, not the fault of the greed of the power hungry and so called elites but coronas fault. Dividing societies, turning people into egoistic working robots which should always obey, have no fun anymore but only go to work (if they still have a job) and the rest of the time they should stay isolated at home and eat, sleep, consume and get "educated" by the MSM, all only the fault of corona for sure...

There are a lot more dots to connect, people just have to stop being the deer caught in the glaring corona headlights. Hysteria and panic only helps those so called "elites" to rule. They are playing a game of chess and we are the stupid peasants, happy to be sacrificed because "it´s only because they care so much for our health, lives and a happy and peaceful living".

edit on 6 10 2020 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Curious, it show only a third of my post but if i want to edit it it´s all there. Next try:

Here is another example from 2010, one year after H1N1, the so called swine flu:

"Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."

- "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development", Rockefeller Foundation, 2010
PDF

It worked once, why not try it again but on different, higher, better prepared level?

It´s the NWO but now called the New Normal, will be fully established after the Davos meeting end of next summer. Called The Great Reset. The corona measurements and restrictions aren´t designed to be taken back if people don´t rise up against the so called elites which wrote the scripts for those events. "They" see that the "peasants" follow their orders without questioning anything. So you can hide everything that would break the necks of the so called "elites" behind that Corona-"Monster", it´s all only Corona/Covids fault. The next economic crisis, not the fault of the greed of the so called elites but coronas fault. The next industrial revolution, Industry4.0, that will turn millions or even more people worldwide into nonworkers, for sure not the fault of the greed of the so called elites but coronas fault. Attacks on cash money and every kind of peoples sensible and personal data need to be collected and stored, not the fault of the greed of the power hungry and so called elites but coronas fault. Dividing societies, turning people into egoistic working robots which should always obey, have no fun anymore but only go to work (if they still have a job) and the rest of the time they should stay isolated at home and eat, sleep, consume and get "educated" by the MSM, all only the fault of corona for sure...

There are a lot more dots to connect, people just have to stop being the deer caught in the glaring corona headlights. Hysteria and panic only helps those so called "elites" to rule. They are playing a game of chess and we are the stupid peasants, happy to be sacrificed because "it´s only because they care so much for our health, lives and a happy and peaceful living".

Excellent post.

Concerted Global Effort...whether they realize it or not..

The New Normal World Order...download the app today...

edit on 10/6/2020 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Nobody should download those apps ..

I think reading yesterday that ios and android, the newest versions have some kind of tracking /reporting app build in...

Anyone know about that ?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

The towers hate me, i can feel it

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Nobody should download those apps ..

I think reading yesterday that ios and android, the newest versions have some kind of tracking /reporting app build in...

Anyone know about that ?

Yes they have tracking...it aids in contact tracing..

That's the whole point..

Eta : I think you meant the os of the phone..in that case..also..yes..

edit on 10/6/2020 by MykeNukem because: eta

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join