It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't let COVID dominate your life

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: carewemust

Are you attracted to narcissists like Trump?

"Narcissists can be charismatic, compelling, magnetic and hard to avoid. But if you keep walking straight into that trap over and over, you're definitely a masochist --- And an echoist, aka the opposite of a narcissist who's always falling for them."

When the reality is, the evil left they hate so much is really just the parts of themselves that developed because of their childhood abuse that they can't accept as part of who they are because that would bring back all those feelings of self hatred and shame and realization of how empty they are. So they fight their internal battle externally using the left as a mirror when really they're just in a war with themselves because they can't stand who they really are.

The bond between a malignantly narcissistic leader and his followers, created by a narcissistic collusion — the belief in each other's specialness and exceptional greatness — is virtually unbreakable. To sever it, those individuals who worship and unreservedly trust their leader would have to experience a life-shattering catastrophe for which the leader would be directly and indisputably responsible. But even, then their need to maintain their beliefs and thus their identity would likely override reality and even solidify their beliefs in the leader's specialness and infallibility, and, by association, their own.

We can actually see this in Trump's supporters' reactions to the pandemic in general and his own infection specifically. They deny the reality and severity of the pandemic and act accordingly, endangering themselves and others; and when they can no longer do so, they attribute it to nefarious plots designed to harm their leader and his plans to restore the country's — and their own — greatness. Trump's own illness has introduced some cognitive dissonance into those beliefs, which his supporters are trying to minimize by blaming it on others and shifting focus to other subjects."

"What people need to understand about many of his followers is that in their need for a parental figure who will take care of them, his position alone justifies whatever he does, and any exposure of his fraudulence and criminality will be experienced as an existential threat to them, which is why it only activates defensive denial, disavowal and protection of their "protector."

Violence, paranoia and delusions are also particularly contagious, and so having someone with these symptoms in an influential position is almost a setup for propagation of these traits — what I have been calling "shared psychosis" but which others have also called "folie à millions," or madness by the millions. This contagion of symptoms dissipates when exposure to the primary person is reduced. We already saw this happen when he was temporarily unable to hold rallies at the onset of the pandemic.

This is one of the psychological reasons why Donald Trump cannot leave the presidency "

Actually, all I want is a strong economy and lower taxes.

You think too hard LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Outraged? Why does EVERYTHING have to be one extreme or the other with you people? How about something simple like "Hey man, murdering people who disagree with you ain't cool. You think maybe you could not do that?"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Then I'm confused as to why you would support Trump then since we have neither right now after 4 years of his policies.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Then I'm confused as to why you would support Trump then since we have neither right now after 4 years of his policies.

Biden actually said during the presidential debate that he wants to raise taxes. That alone is a no from me.

edit on 7-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Outraged? Why does EVERYTHING have to be one extreme or the other with you people? How about something simple like "Hey man, murdering people who disagree with you ain't cool. You think maybe you could not do that?"

And what does it accomplish telling that to a keyboard warrior.... other than make your self feel better in a self righteous way?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Sorry champ, the Kung Flu wasn't part of his policy. Prior to the Chinese attack, my income was up and my taxes were down. Fact.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

you people

What do you mean by "you people"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: burntheships

Your right! And it was Anthony Fauci who said that
the risk from Covid was minuscule! Skip the mask
he said!

Top disease official: Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'; skip mask and wash hands

People aren't mentally ready to learn this yet, but China-Fauci-Pelosi worked together to make Covid-19 really bad here, in order to get Joe Biden elected. China wants Joe badly. They walked all over Obama.

If this sh!t turns out to be another Democrat con game, it’s time to string those MFers up in the streets.

If President Trump calls for a "Patriot Uprising" to help clean things up, my targets are already chosen. And I know I won't be returning home again....at least not this Earthly home.

Hey man we should probably try not to "target" people in a patriot uprising and just return to our Earthly homes and forget about the whole thing.

Man I do feel all bubbly inside now

link   

Well, maybe the guy isn't very presidential and he acts like a child -- but personality aside, he (arguably through his policies) had the economy humming along nicely before the pandemic.

link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Biden actually said he wants to raise taxes during the presidential debate. That alone is a no from me.

Actually your taxes have gone up under trump. Sales taxes to be specific, not to mention that his economic model of trickle down, has raised prices of all commodities. trumps economic model of printing unregulated worthless dollars hurts the middle class and the elites just laugh at you for being such a chump!

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Biden actually said he wants to raise taxes during the presidential debate. That alone is a no from me.

Actually your taxes have gone up under trump. Sales taxes to be specific, not to mention that his economic model of trickle down, has raised prices of all commodities. trumps economic model of printing unregulated worthless dollars hurts the middle class and the elites just laugh at you for being such a chump!

I look at my paychecks and tax returns. I've made more and owed less in taxes than ever before under Trump's administration.

*shrug*

I'm voting Trump and that's that. The DNC will have to get their Biden vote from my dead grandfather instead.

edit on 7-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Also the $10,000 cap on property tax deductions ($5000 if filing single). Didn't technically "raise" tax, but addition by subtraction. He took away a significant deduction which in effect raised the amount of taxable income for most Americans.

Source: www.investopedia.com...#:~:text=The%20Tax%20Cuts%20and%20Jobs%20Act%20of%202017%20capped%20the,property%20taxe s%20paid%2C%20without%20limit.
edit on 10/7/20 by JusticeIsComing because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hey bro, if this is how you operate when it comes to online forums, why are you taking the time to convince me I'm wrong? What does it accomplish other than avoiding the uncomfortable reality of how absolutely deranged and prone to violence Trump supporters are so you can deflect and point the finger at me to make yourself feel better in a self righteous way.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I look at my paychecks and tax returns. I've made more and owed less in taxes than ever before under Trump's administration.

*shrug*

I know, that's what most lower and middle class people do. But I, as a businessman calculate my expenses for everything. An everything costs more under trump, the actual cost of living has gone up, essentially wiping out the pitiful tax cuts for the lower classes; but not for the elite, their taxcuts were yuggeee..

www.marketwatch.com... 2-05

www.newsweek.com...

I'm blessed to have a very creative accountant that knows how to work the system like a boss.

I know nothing I say will make any difference to you. It's all fake news to the TDS cult. Enjoy your spiderman, kid!!

edit on 7-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not to worry. Your TDS will be gone in about 4 years

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: burntheships

Your right! And it was Anthony Fauci who said that
the risk from Covid was minuscule! Skip the mask
he said!

Top disease official: Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'; skip mask and wash hands

People aren't mentally ready to learn this yet, but China-Fauci-Pelosi worked together to make Covid-19 really bad here, in order to get Joe Biden elected. China wants Joe badly. They walked all over Obama.

If this sh!t turns out to be another Democrat con game, it’s time to string those MFers up in the streets.

If President Trump calls for a "Patriot Uprising" to help clean things up, my targets are already chosen. And I know I won't be returning home again....at least not this Earthly home.

Better bring some ice water with you.

Matthew 26:52
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

John 16:2
In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 3They will do these things because they have not known the Father or Me.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

Your mentality is the reason we're 8 months into this thing with no end in sight.

Your mentality is the reason cases continue to skyrocket as people continue to pretend everything is back to normal.

Your mentality is the reason my local movie theater closed down and I have to watch new releases on my phone.

We could have nipped this whole thing in the butt and it would have been way cheaper back in February if we just shut the country down and paid everybody a trillion dollars to stay home for three weeks but noooooo. MAH FREEDOMS!!! Any other day you'd be happy to stay home and watch Netflix for 20 straight hours but we have a novel virus that spreads simply by breathing and all the sudden 'IT'S MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO GO OUT AND COUGH ON EVERY SINGLE PERSON I SEE BECAUSE THIS IS 'MERICA!"

I'm not here to rescue you. I don't care about you. I just wanted you to know that you are the problem. You. And everyone who shares your mindset.

So thank you.

That's such BS look at other countries that did clampdown.

Ok.

LOL New Zealand and South Korea LOL, which proves it doesn't matter cause I gave you plenty of other ones that locked down too and they still got swamped not to mention New Zealand is isolated as hell. You want to try again LOL look at the UK lockdown and their cases rival the US. It has to run its course through a population...
edit on 7-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

President Trump just published a video saying that the same medication which caused him to beat the virus so quickly is being rushed through the FDA and will be made available to all Americans for free through their doctors.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

President Trump just published a video saying that the same medication which caused him to beat the virus so quickly is being rushed through the FDA and will be made available to all Americans for free through their doctors.

Hydroxychloroquine?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join