It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't let COVID dominate your life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
According to CNN Trump doesn't even know how to have correct bowel movements. Fredos rants are epic hypocrisy after his own"quarantine" antics.
edit on 6-10-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
According to CNN Trump doesn't even know how to have correct bowel movements. Fredos rants are epic hypocrisy after his own"quarantine" antics.

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo is a family failure, and he can't stand it.

BTW, a Tweet from President Trump today about the FLU: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo is a family failure, and he can't stand it.

BTW, a Tweet from President Trump today about the FLU: twitter.com...

This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.

Twitter sides with fear domination.

edit on 6-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I suppose they would prefer to go back the Victorian days when genteel people retired to fainting couches on their "woman" days, and since we have gender confusion, everyone now has "woman" days because it is hateful to suggest otherwise.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
originally posted by: Jay-morris
originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Trump tweeted: Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

Nobody, even Trump is forbidding people from letting the virus dominate their life.

You and anyone who wants to is free to stay in your house as long as you want, have everything delivered, not see anyone or interact with anyone - wear a mask/shield/gloves/hazmat suit. You are free to do all those things. That's the great thing about freedom and the conservatives, you are free to do what you think is best for you.

Unlike Democrats who Biden says he will mandate masks for everyone and shut down the whole nation if a scientist tells him too. For a virus that 99% of people survive.

Trump gave a suggestion, basically don't let fear dominate your life. It was a suggestion, not a Presidential mandate.

Biden is talking about Presidential mandates to lock the entire nation in their homes demanding they tremble in fear over something that 99% of the people who catch it will recover.

Rest easy my friend Republicans will happily allow you to cower in fear for as long as you want!

edit on 10/6/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

That is the central problem with the left though. They have been living in fear for the last 4 years:

Trump is going to do this. Trump is going to do that. He is literally Hitler. I expect many of them were just waiting to be locked inside as it was never to see the light of day. Now they have this brilliant excuse to make everyone suffer like they have, so they take it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

the Presidents' Bravado might be his way of 'whistling-past-the-graveyard' ...

Trump knows full well the deep-cult/deep-state planners have resolved to infect him with a fatal dose of a special concoction of COVID..... the SARs part is only 1/4th of the COVID disease there's the MERs & HIV components along with a another infantile protein that may combine to become fatal to POTUS 45, even as he Thumbs-his-nose at the Pharma Deep-State

COVID19 was planned years ago, that when the 4-blood-moon-Tetrad of 2014-2015 happened (the cosmic launch of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse era) ~~ as the 1st rider had a Crown (aka; corona) and Bow ~~ the pestilence born in 2015

edit on th31160200153906252020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

You and anyone who wants to is free to stay in your house as long as you want, have everything delivered, not see anyone or interact with anyone - wear a mask/shield/gloves/hazmat suit. You are free to do all those things. That's the great thing about freedom and the conservatives, you are free to do what you think is best for you.

Should it be plain old courtsy, just for the fact that there are millions of people out there with conditions that could make this virus a real danger to them. Also the elderly. Bow eould you feel if you have the virus to someone and thst greatly suffered with that virus or died, would that not bother you?

This is the thing. All the people going over the top about freedom and masks, have most prob not had to watch someone suffer with the virus, so it does not really bother them, and this is terrible way to look at it.

A couple in America (both Trumpers) had that same view, until she caught the virus and died, and now he is saying how wrong he was. If someone close to you got seriously ill with the virus, I am 100% certain your view would change.

All this freedom BS is just that, BS!

Unlike Democrats who Biden says he will mandate masks for everyone and shut down the whole nation if a scientist tells him too. For a virus that 99% of people survive.

You are so brainwashed by the left and right, it had clouded your judgement.

Snap out of it!

Trump gave a suggestion, basically don't let fear dominate your life. It was a suggestion, not a Presidential mandate.

This moron also mocked the virus and wearing masks, when he knew how bad the virus was!

Biden is talking about Presidential mandates to lock the entire nation in their homes demanding they tremble in fear over something that 99% of the people who catch it will recover.

It's about having the decency to think about other people, and not just yourself.

Rest easy my friend Republicans will happily allow you to cower in fear for as long as you want!

Left, left, up, down, in, out! Who cares! They are all the bloody same! Went to the same schools, go to the same parties and members of the same societies, all wealthy, and of course, like to brainwash people who are easily manipalated.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sounds like you want some toilet paper and knee pads for Christmas.

And while you're doing a little early Christmas shopping ...

'Trump Defeats COVID' Commemorative Coin Goes on Sale

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

How dare you go out and enjoy the sunshine! Someone near and dear to me got malignant melanoma and I had to watch them suffer through it. If you had ever had someone close to you suffer through malignant melanoma, you wouldn't be so free and easy with going outside and enjoying the sunshine like you do!

HARRUMPHH!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How dare you go out and enjoy the sunshine! Someone near and dear to me got malignant melanoma and I had to watch them suffer through it. If you had ever had someone close to you suffer through malignant melanoma, you wouldn't be so free and easy with going outside and enjoying the sunshine like you do!

HARRUMPHH!

This has to be the most stupid example I have ever seen. If you go out in the sum a lot, and get malignant melanoma, that is no one's fault. What, are you going to blame the sun, or the individual person who might get malignant melanoma because they maybe did not take precortions themselves.

Really stupid example.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This virus hates heat...you just burn this thing

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Sounds like you want some toilet paper and knee pads for Christmas.

And while you're doing a little early Christmas shopping ...

'Trump Defeats COVID' Commemorative Coin Goes on Sale

Anyone that buys that automatically goes into the historical record as an idiot.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Not really.

It's a virus. You can take all the precautions you want short of 100% isolation and still end up with it. Just like you can do everything in your power to avoid various cancers and still end up with them too.

The long and short of it is that the world cannot function with everyone in 100% total isolation, and it's unfair to ask people to stay in 100% isolation to the point where their lives are ruined just to make people who are scared of getting sick feel better about themselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's a virus. You can take all the precautions you want short of 100% isolation and still end up with it. Just like you can do everything in your power to avoid various cancers and still end up with them too.

So, do mot bother then? That is your answer? Of course if you take all precautions, there is still a chance you can get the virus. So, all elderly people and people with other conditions should not bother?

How would you feel if you do not take precautions, and gave the virus to a loved one who ends up having it really bad. That would not bother you?

The long and short of it is that the world cannot function with everyone in 100% total isolation, and it's unfair to ask people to stay in 100% isolation to the point where their lives are ruined just to make people who are scared of getting sick feel better about themselves

I agree with you, we cannot afford to go through another Lick down, but my point is, there are a lot of people out there who will not take any precautions, because they pretty much only care about themselves and this BS freedom they use as an excuse.

And Lord Trump only having mild symptoms will just make it worse.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'd just like to say that freedom is not bs, freedom is not an excuse.

Freedom is a fundamental basic human value that we all should cherish, protect, and if needed, fight for.

To see so many willingly disregard something so valuable is disheartening and portends a dismal future.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd just like to say that freedom is not bs, freedom is not an excuse.

Freedom is a fundamental basic human value that we all should cherish, protect, and if needed, fight for.

To the point where you are so obsessed with freedom, you are not free at all. Sorry, but that is not the way I would like to live, but each to their own I guess.

To see so many willingly disregard something so valuable is disheartening and portends a dismal future.

Jesus! We are going through a pandemic! People are dying, and you think your freedom is being taken away becsuse of a mask, and taking extra
precaution. I bet you know no one who has suffered because of this virus, hence the reason for your stance.

But there was an American couple who held your stance, both were Trumpers, and both thought the virus was not bad, and even fake, so they did not bother to wars masks or take precautions. His wife got the virus and died. And now he says he was wrong.

Most of the people who hold these views having not been affected by the virus, but I gurentee their minds eould chsnge if someone close to them had the virus badly.

It's crazy that peoe are using freedom, as a reason to not take precaution, and yes, it's comets BS.

I wear a mask when I am outside, not because I am scared of getting the virus, but because I would not want to spread it if I have the virus. In other words, I give a crap about other people and do not just care about myself.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Trump tweeted: Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

twitter.com...

I'm glad the President was able to recover ... but Average Joe isn't going to have access to the same cocktail of experimental drugs and a whole fleet of physicians making sure they're able to get the help they need. Average Joe calls his provider and tells him he has COVID-19 symptoms and his provider tells him to stay home and wait to see if it gets worse and so they stay home and wait to die.

I agree one shouldn't be holed up in a bunker under their house from this thing, but they shouldn't be reckless and stupid with their health either... which is essentially what the President is encouraging people to do with cavalier statements like this.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm a clinical engineer. It's my profession to work on vents, anesthesia equipment. I've been on ground-zero since this started.

I know very well the dangers from a novel cold virus.

But that's all it is.

Noiw we have established that anytime the government percieves a threat, they can and will shut down economies, livelihoods, arbitrarily removing freedoms at their whim.

And we'll have people like yourself cheering on the governments doing it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Noiw we have established that anytime the government percieves a threat, they can and will shut down economies, livelihoods, arbitrarily removing freedoms at their whim.

And we'll have people like yourself cheering on the governments doing it.

Let's just say the virus's mortality rate is lowball estimate 1%. If 328,000,000 Americans all get the virus and 3,280,000 Americans die from it... by your logic we shouldn't do anything to minimize that number?

edit on 10/6/20 by JusticeIsComing because: math

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join