It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't let COVID dominate your life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

As I predicted, Trump handled his illness like most people have done for the history of the human condition

The problem with that statement above is that most people aren't POTUS, the highest office in the land, with access to an abundance of medical support and technology. Trump is not like most people in history, and once again, this virus should not be taken lightly.

Name one country (since countries were a thing) that didn’t give the leader of that country special treatment?

Just one will suffice.

Thats an excellent point I'm sure even Lump Neck got excellent treatment in North Korea

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

Your right! And it was Anthony Fauci who said that
the risk from Covid was minuscule! Skip the mask
he said!

Top disease official: Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'; skip mask and wash hands

People aren't mentally ready to learn this yet, but China-Fauci-Pelosi worked together to make Covid-19 really bad here, in order to get Joe Biden elected. China wants Joe badly. They walked all over Obama.

If this sh!t turns out to be another Democrat con game, it’s time to string those MFers up in the streets.

If President Trump calls for a "Patriot Uprising" to help clean things up, my targets are already chosen. And I know I won't be returning home again....at least not this Earthly home.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

he said!

Top disease official: Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'; skip mask and wash hands

People aren't mentally ready to learn this yet, but China-Fauci-Pelosi worked together to make Covid-19 really bad here, in order to get Joe Biden elected. China wants Joe badly. They walked all over Obama.

If this sh!t turns out to be another Democrat con game, it’s time to string those MFers up in the streets.

If President Trump calls for a "Patriot Uprising" to help clean things up, my targets are already chosen. And I know I won't be returning home again....at least not this Earthly home.

I don't think it would take Trump calling for anything, plenty of people that have had it with the BS.

It's so funny in our neighborhood it's small house small lots and we know some neighbors but not all of them. Anyway it's right off the main road and late one night we had a youngster pull through the neighborhood and he started burning rubber in the cul de sac about 3 in the morning. LOL I grabbed my baseball bat and headed out before I could get there, it had stopped and here came 3 of my neighbors walking back down the the road I yelled is it under control? They said he was slinking home LOL 2 of them had their guns tucked in the back of their pants and the other one had an axe handle. Point being there are a lot people that are on edge and ready to be the Left's huckleberry if pushed.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Not before we get them to identify the spies leveraging them and the location of their nests. I would prefer firing squads on broadcast TV. It is a historically just and humane execution.
Many of them will simply get low profile court trials and 7+ years of federal prison.

You will know who's complicity was more severe, connected and widespread by the level of the witness purgings . after Trump's re-election the Chinese communists will start offing anyone who could be a direct line of incrimination to their foreign government. It may have already began.
edit on 10-6-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

As I predicted, Trump handled his illness like most people have done for the history of the human condition

The problem with that statement above is that most people aren't POTUS, the highest office in the land, with access to an abundance of medical support and technology. Trump is not like most people in history, and once again, this virus should not be taken lightly.

History has shown us worse diseases.

So maybe you should be taken lightly?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

he said!

Calm down, and quit watching the news. You all get yourselves hyped over nothing. This thread is ridiculous with all this fantasizing over a hypothetical civil war where you all get to go play with your guns and overthrow the MSM tycoons for controlling the news that you have no business watching in the first place.

I went to the doctor once, said "hey doc, it hurts when I do this" he told me "well, don't do that"

CNNs ratings would be utter garbage if it weren't for all the right-wing "patriots" watching it just so they can get all riled up about the fake news and bitch about it to their colleagues the next day. Turn off the television.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'll just say this:

I have never been prouder of a leader of the USA than when I heard President Trump's advice. Those who do not take it are fools.

A coward dies a thousand deaths; a brave man, only one.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

And the vast majority of people regardless of healthcare are not going to die from COVID-19. Period.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Trump tweeted: Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

twitter.com...

Are you ready for the next set of divisive trigger words in America?

"Get well soon," and "Glad you feel better," are hurtful, caustic, and irresponsible! They may even cost you your job and standing in society. I wonder if I can sue Hallmark for the reckless insurgency they are promoting with their cards.

As I predicted, Trump handled his illness like most people have done for the history of the human condition--they got bedrest and waited for the disease to run its course. Shocking!

It is the height of hubris, the pinnacle of foolishness that Trump got better from covid. What a freaking dissident we have here!

We have a leader--who many have mocked for being overweight and unhealthy--bounce back strong as an ox in the face of super deadly reaper virus.

And now the media and the left are losing their heads for being proven wrong once again. Pelosi is worried about the President inspiring American citizens.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi

...suggested Monday that President Trump's plan to return quickly to the White House was motivated by politics, not health and science, warning that the decision will set a dangerous example to a country still reeling under the weight of the coronavirus.

thehill.com...

I'm sure Pelosi prefers us all to let COVID and fearmongering dominate our lives. Wait, wasn't she caught not wearing a freaking mask while strolling through a salon that was supposed to be closed due to COVID domination?

Why didn't Trump die? Could be that he didn't already have one foot in the grave I dunno.

Mr. President, thank you. I do not fear COVID and never have. I never feared any disease and I'm a freaking cancer survivor who relapsed. I do not let fear, panic, and wild imaginations dominate my life.

The MSM continually proves they are the enemy of the American people.

Yeah because every person in America who gets the virus, will get the same 24 hour treatment as Trump did. Lime a moron most people know he is, he goes and says something stupid lime this without even realising he had the best 24 hour care and treatment most people with the virus will not get

Can this guy be any more of a clown?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It is hard to believe that the media is actually angry at President Trump for recovering quickly, and for telling the truth about Covid-19 not being something to fear. (95% of +70 year old's recover)

Yeah because everyone with the virus will get the same w4 hour treatment that Trump got!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Got proof of that?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Don't let pretending to get a virus dominate your life, but remember if you do get ill, make sure you have access to every medical service possible and not pay for any of it, convince people that have none of it to go out to keep you in power then you will be ok.
or live in reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

then you stay in YOUR basement. The rest of us have sh!t to do.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Got proof of that?

it's basically what they are saying.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

he said!

Calm down, and quit watching the news. You all get yourselves hyped over nothing. This thread is ridiculous with all this fantasizing over a hypothetical civil war where you all get to go play with your guns and overthrow the MSM tycoons for controlling the news that you have no business watching in the first place.

I went to the doctor once, said "hey doc, it hurts when I do this" he told me "well, don't do that"

CNNs ratings would be utter garbage if it weren't for all the right-wing "patriots" watching it just so they can get all riled up about the fake news and bitch about it to their colleagues the next day. Turn off the television.

No right watching? Unlike YOU, some people like to listen to both sides of the story to form educational opinions.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Got proof of that?

it's basically what they are saying.

That is not proof

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If you think the MSM is bad now, just wait till Biden gets elected 🤨

What's the over-under on Biden votes for Nov 3rd ?

60,000,000 ❓ 😃

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Trump tweeted: Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

twitter.com...

Are you ready for the next set of divisive trigger words in America?

"Get well soon," and "Glad you feel better," are hurtful, caustic, and irresponsible! They may even cost you your job and standing in society. I wonder if I can sue Hallmark for the reckless insurgency they are promoting with their cards.

As I predicted, Trump handled his illness like most people have done for the history of the human condition--they got bedrest and waited for the disease to run its course. Shocking!

It is the height of hubris, the pinnacle of foolishness that Trump got better from covid. What a freaking dissident we have here!

We have a leader--who many have mocked for being overweight and unhealthy--bounce back strong as an ox in the face of super deadly reaper virus.

And now the media and the left are losing their heads for being proven wrong once again. Pelosi is worried about the President inspiring American citizens.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi

...suggested Monday that President Trump's plan to return quickly to the White House was motivated by politics, not health and science, warning that the decision will set a dangerous example to a country still reeling under the weight of the coronavirus.

thehill.com...

I'm sure Pelosi prefers us all to let COVID and fearmongering dominate our lives. Wait, wasn't she caught not wearing a freaking mask while strolling through a salon that was supposed to be closed due to COVID domination?

Why didn't Trump die? Could be that he didn't already have one foot in the grave I dunno.

Mr. President, thank you. I do not fear COVID and never have. I never feared any disease and I'm a freaking cancer survivor who relapsed. I do not let fear, panic, and wild imaginations dominate my life.

The MSM continually proves they are the enemy of the American people.

Yeah because every person in America who gets the virus, will get the same 24 hour treatment as Trump did. Lime a moron most people know he is, he goes and says something stupid lime this without even realising he had the best 24 hour care and treatment most people with the virus will not get

Can this guy be any more of a clown?

I worry more about your health passport coming up soon eh Boris.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The MSM and the left are demanding fear because you can't dominate a population if they aren't afraid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join