It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't let COVID dominate your life

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
We are getting way offtopic here. Here is a thread on that topic

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Lets blame looting and riots on democrats but when when your side of the fence plots kidnapping a governor to foment civil war, all of a sudden its ridiculous to blame anyone on the right for it.

Oh, I do blame someone for it: the six people who did it. I thought my first post in this thread clarified that. If you can find anyone supporting these idiots, I'll blame them too for supporting the act.

By the way, is there some physical law that prevents a Trump hater from wearing a Trump hat to try and make him look bad? I mean, I haven't exactly studied what would happen if one did that. Does their head catch fire or their eyes explode out of their sockets or...

Inquiring minds wanna know.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't necessarily blame Trump specifically. When he decided to put on the right wing costume of this supporters so he could fool them into thinking he was on their side, he became the figurehead for an ideology that he probably didn't fully understand. Not that I doubt he'll mind using his position to his advantage should he need to but currently, I don't think he fully understands the nature of the power he wields but I also think he doesn't care if he misuses that power, even accidentally, and someone gets killed. So while Trump might not have knowingly become the leader of a right wing modern day Confederacy itching to kill their fellow citizens in a Civil War so they can maintain their delusional view of their place in the world, he is still in that position and as carewemust will attest to, right wing nut jobs around the country are waiting on grenade pins and bullets waiting for an order from their Dear Leader to do just that.

Whats the more likely scenario? Opposition infiltrating protests and engaging in violence behind the safety of masks in order to paint their enemies in a certain light and foment more chaos OR 13 people who are easily identifiable with an extensive history on social media as well as many friends and family members that all attest to their political ideology and beliefs for several years ALL being enemy infiltrators who apparently went deep undercover for years just for the hopes that maybe they could make the right look bad?

Did you even think that argument through before you made it? The more we have these back and forths the more I see a complete lack of intellectual capability and critical thinking skills and with each exchange, you get more and more desperate to not be made a fool of and you end up doing that all by yourself without my help at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I don't necessarily blame Trump specifically.

Yes, you do. It's as clear as a bell to anyone who reads your posts. You blame Trump for anything and everything bad or uncomfortable in your life, and by extension you blame anyone who supports him for any reason. You seem to think everyone who does so is automatically a dedicated Q-Anon follower and is therefore incapable of intelligent thought.

And that is exactly why I don't waste intelligent thought on you. You want a real debate? Try actually finding a reasonable position that you can defend. I don't debate wet-behind-the-ears parrots. I tease them for amusement.

Redneck like amusement.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Nice cop out. I run circles around you and you see that from a mile away since I'm sure you've experienced feeling like an idiot a lot in your life. Its probably second nature to you by now to drop this argument when you see the red flags popping up.

And nothing about my posts indicates what you said whatsoever. There is absolutely no room for nuance with you is there? I state my thoughts and feelings about something Trump did and that becomes me blaming him for everything that's ever went wrong in my entire life. Nice straw man. You obviously have to create those because you can't win an argument against me, you have to create fake weak opponent out of thin air and you're such a coward you won't even debate the strawman either. Sad!

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Kid, you're running circles around yourself. I'm not even playing your silly little gotcha game. I'm just enjoying the amusement until something interesting comes on wrasslin'.

Oh! Looky! The Fiend is wrasslin' tonight... OK, talk to you later.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join