It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't let COVID dominate your life

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: olaru12
What do the fluffers do now? Kinda difficult to perform their duties with a mask on, no?

You seem to know a lot about it. You tell me....

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Actually I grew up my entire life being told about a future Civil War to "take our country back" from liberals and illegals. Funnily enough, I was told that it was being fomented by Russia stirring up hatred among our citizens to get us to fight each other so that we collapse within. Now being Trump supporters, they claim they never said the part about Russia. I listened to 8 years of talking about how Obama was gonna take over the country and we had to prepare to storm DC and kill and hang all the liberal traitors. So no, my opinion isn't based on one keyboard warrior, its based on an extensive knowledge and understanding of the psychology that creates a Trump supporter and a deep understanding of their belief system.

And people on here are going nuts about the rioting and no one here even agrees with that # yet someone straight up says they plan to murder people on the presidents command and not a peep from any of you hypocritical cowards.
edit on 7-10-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Poor you.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

A tax is a tax regardless of where it comes from or where it goes. It's money I don't get to use.

I in no way argued that point. I simply suggested that perhaps you would do better to blame state officials for a state tax instead of Federal officials.

Let me guess... the last time you got a traffic ticket you blamed the dogcatcher, right?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Save your sympathy for someone who needs it.

Like you, for instance.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Actually your taxes have gone up under trump. Sales taxes to be specific

You pay Federal sales tax?

Maybe talk to your state government about those... Trump isn't your governor.

TheRedneck

Your snark is so cute. A tax is a tax regardless of where it comes from or where it goes. It's money I don't get to use.

I think the point is that no President, nor congress, nor anyone else in Washington has control over your state sales tax.

Granted, if the state is not receiving the amount funding they want from the federal government, then that may cause the state to raise sales taxes. But if the federal government gave more money to states, then that could possibly mean a raise in federal taxes or defending an existing federal program. Money isn't free.

But I have a feeling that even if the federal government diverted more funding from federal programs to states, there are some states who would still try to raise taxes in order to have even more money than that.

I can't just print money like the fed.

When I say "Money isn't free", I also mean that the Fed does not just add money to the money supply willy-nilly. There are strict controls over that, and "just printing money if they need it" is not something they are apt to do, because that causes inflation.

Printing additional money (and I mean adding money above and beyond the replacement for old money they dispose of) is not done simply when the federal government wants to fund a program. That's because, as I mentioned, adding money to the money supply makes the existing money in that supply worth less than before, creating inflation.

The money supply is kept relatively stable and is meant to be -- needs to be -- a finite commodity, with only a few adjustments here and there to keep inflation/deflation in check.

edit on 2020/10/8 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: carewemust

People aren't mentally ready to learn this yet, but China-Fauci-Pelosi worked together to make Covid-19 really bad here, in order to get Joe Biden elected. China wants Joe badly. They walked all over Obama.

Got proof of that?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
According to CNN Trump doesn't even know how to have correct bowel movements. Fredos rants are epic hypocrisy after his own"quarantine" antics.

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo is a family failure, and he can't stand it.

BTW, a Tweet from President Trump today about the FLU: twitter.com...

He makes lot's of money doing what he does. So he is only a failure of his enabler's. He's a symptom of a systemic disease of the Country.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Let me guess... the last time you got a traffic ticket you blamed the dogcatcher, right?
a reply to: TheRedneck

No, last time I blamed the little female Navajo cop trying to make her quota. 4 mi over the limit...give me a f***in break!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

Actually I grew up my entire life being told about a future Civil War to "take our country back" from liberals and illegals. Funnily enough, I was told that it was being fomented by Russia stirring up hatred among our citizens to get us to fight each other so that we collapse within. Now being Trump supporters, they claim they never said the part about Russia. I listened to 8 years of talking about how Obama was gonna take over the country and we had to prepare to storm DC and kill and hang all the liberal traitors. So no, my opinion isn't based on one keyboard warrior, its based on an extensive knowledge and understanding of the psychology that creates a Trump supporter and a deep understanding of their belief system.

And people on here are going nuts about the rioting and no one here even agrees with that # yet someone straight up says they plan to murder people on the presidents command and not a peep from any of you hypocritical cowards.

So .... your opinion is not based on ONE keyboard warrior my mistake and I do apologize ... according to you, your opinion is based on a FEW people TELLING you that they PLAN to be violent some time in the unspecified future. An unspecified future that has lasted at least 12 years or your entire life, which ever is greater.

Yet somehow people talking to you about being violence in the unspecified future is more substantive and worthy of outrage than people who are actually committing violent acts in the present.

The meer fact that you have heard conservatives talk (most likely over the internet) about being violent leads you to believe that conservatives are prone to more violence than the general population of humanity simply because they are conservative and completely disregard non conservatives who are actually being violent as we speak simply because they disprove your myopic opinion.

On a separate note how much bravery does it take you to confront a keyboard warrior? I am trying to put onto context the idea that you think those who do not are cowards.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yeah, busted by the FBI... who are part of the DoJ... which is overseen by President Donald J. Trump...

By the way, those guys who wanted to kidnap the Wicked Witch of the North? They are NOT conservatives... they are anarchists who thing Trump is "the enemy"...

twitter.com...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

EL OH F'N EL

FBI busts militia 'plot' to abduct Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer

You do realize the social media of one of those guys is very anti-Trump ... so right wing ...

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Yeah, busted by the FBI... who are part of the DoJ... which is overseen by President Donald J. Trump...

By the way, those guys who wanted to kidnap the Wicked Witch of the North? They are NOT conservatives... they are anarchists who thing Trump is "the enemy"...

twitter.com...

TheRedneck

'These politicians keep on robbing us': The chilling social media posts and videos of Trump-loving militiamen who 'planned to kidnap Michigan's governor and incite a civil war'

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And Brandon Caserta, another of the conspirators, hated Trump. So what's your point?

What they do have in common is anarchist leanings and sovereign citizen ideology which is implied in court filings.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And so have most right wing antigovernment groups for decades. Whats your point?

Lets blame looting and riots on democrats but when when your side of the fence plots kidnapping a governor to foment civil war, all of a sudden its ridiculous to blame anyone on the right for it.

We have a 13 year member on this forum who so strongly believes Trump will give an order sometime in the near future to murder his political opposition that he has stated that his targets are already picked out. But sure, keep telling me this has nothing to do with Trump at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

rightwing antigovernment

Isn't that an oxymoron? If you are antigovernment, aren't you no-wing? Also, how can one be pro trump presidency, but anti government? Makes zero sense to me, but what do I know lol.
edit on Fri, 09 Oct 2020 10:16:12 -0500 by TKDRL because: I am 13, I do what I want

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Sounds super pro government to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You clearly don't understand Reagan or you are clearly misconstruing him to torture your point.

The government's job is not to do things for you, but to allow you to do for yourself. That means you get to take responsibility for yourself.

A government big enough to give you everything is also big enough to take it all away and leave you with nothing. You're just myopic enough that you don't think it would ever do that, but the high body counts in countries that have government guarantees of everything say otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join