It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't let COVID dominate your life

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: DanDanDat

Hey bro, if this is how you operate when it comes to online forums, why are you taking the time to convince me I'm wrong? What does it accomplish other than avoiding the uncomfortable reality of how absolutely deranged and prone to violence Trump supporters are so you can deflect and point the finger at me to make yourself feel better in a self righteous way.

I am not trying to convince you that you are wrong; I don't think that is possible.

We currently live in a country where citys have been set on fire by people who vehemently oppose Donald Trump and yet here you sit with the belief that support for Donald Trump is a leading indicator of people who are absolutely deranged and prone to violence ... and you have formed this myopic opinion in part based on what a key board warrior said on an obscure message board.

When in reality the truth is that humans in general can be absolutely deranged and prone to violence and their political persuasion has very little to do with it.

edit on 7-10-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: olaru12

Not to worry. Your TDS will be gone in about 4 years

President Trump just published a video saying that the same medication which caused him to beat the virus so quickly is being rushed through the FDA and will be made available to all Americans for free through their doctors.

Hydroxychloroquine?

I don't think so. Here is the video message President Trump recorded about 2 hours ago.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

President Trump just published a video saying that the same medication which caused him to beat the virus so quickly is being rushed through the FDA and will be made available to all Americans for free through their doctors.

Hydroxychloroquine?

I don't think so. Here is the video message President Trump recorded about 2 hours ago.

twitter.com...

Thanks for the link.

It's great when Trump gives compliments to the people working around him. He is the president we didn't deserve, but the president we needed.

Oh. And this vid debunks every member who claimed Trump got 5-star treatment that no American will ever receive.

edit on 7-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: underpass61

Then I'm confused as to why you would support Trump then since we have neither right now after 4 years of his policies.

Biden actually said he wants to raise taxes during the presidential debate. That alone is a no from me.

Actually your taxes have gone up under trump. Sales taxes to be specific, not to mention that his economic model of trickle down, has raised prices of all commodities. trumps economic model of printing unregulated worthless dollars hurts the middle class and the elites just laugh at you for being such a chump!

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

Also the $10,000 cap on property tax deductions ($5000 if filing single). Didn't technically "raise" tax, but addition by subtraction. He took away a significant deduction which in effect raised the amount of taxable income for most Americans.

Source: www.investopedia.com...#:~:text=The%20Tax%20Cuts%20and%20Jobs%20Act%20of%202017%20capped%20the,property%20taxe s%20paid%2C%20without%20limit.

Most Americans don't pay over $10,000 in property taxes.

Those who do pay over $10,000 in property taxes; are the more wealthy in the country... the group the Democrats have said are not paying their fair share. So Trump raised taxes on the wealthy and liberals still complain. Its paradoxical.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Those who said that are probably miserable human beings. They should NOT have access to the drug.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Those who said that are probably miserable human beings. They should NOT have access to the drug.

They won't take a vaccine or a treatment that was developed during the Trump administration. TDS is potentially lethal now

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hydroxychloroquine?

Update...

HCQ+

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

If you are around people who are high-risk, then yes, wear a damn mask around them!

No one is arguing against that. No one is demanding that no one be allowed to wear a mask. That is a false narrative.

What we are saying is that there is no reason for someone who is not around your parents to wear a mask. If those who come into close contact with them all wear masks, especially medical grade, fitted masks, then they'll be much less susceptible to catching the virus. But that does not apply to the guy on the street who is not going to be in close contact with your parents.

Are you aware that everyone who pulls off a mask as they exit a store is putting all that viral load they have accumulated during their visit in one lump? What, do you think those masks are little sponges that soak up viral particles and kill them? No, they're no different than a filter on your home AC unit. Ever changed one? All that dust came from the air and it all still exists. Next time you change one, knock the dust from the old one loose afterwards and tell me how clean your air is.

Normal people throw used air filters away. But we have no way to throw that viral load away. It's not going to stay on that mask when you take it off. It's going right back into the air, but this time concentrated like you just took every viral particle you have exhaled since you put the mask on and blew them all out at once. Yeah, and that's going to do the next guy who walks through that space some good, right?

Take care of your people... but that does not include forcing the world to wear a face mask.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

You sound angry and bitter about the fact that you feel like no one cares about you so you get enraged at the mere suggestion you should care about others. This is what sociopathy looks like. Makes sense.

I think I'm more sociophobic than sociopathic. I really don't care what society does to itself... not gonna get involved because every time I do I get stabbed in the back. So I leave society to do as much damage to itself as it wants.

Until it starts trying to hit me in the process. Then I hit back.

What someone else decides to define that as is no concern of mine.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Actually your taxes have gone up under trump. Sales taxes to be specific

You pay Federal sales tax?

Maybe talk to your state government about those... Trump isn't your governor.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I don't think so. Here is the video message President Trump recorded about 2 hours ago. twitter.com...

For some reason the quote button was broken lol. It never ceases to amaze me, the ammount of TDS that gets spewed on his tweets lol. I guess I still haven't built up immunity to the hate yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Hydroxychloroquine?

Regeneron REGN-COV2.

Trump was not given hydroxychloroquine. He was given REGN-COV2 and Remdesivir (along with supplements). Might want to read actual information sometime.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

It's so hilarious how many local problems, particularly those in democrat stronghold cities, that people try to pin on Trump. It's unreal lol. It's like people actually think Trump is the king of the US, instead of just the president.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

TheRedneck

Your snark is so cute. A tax is a tax regardless of where it comes from or where it goes. It's money I don't get to use.
I can't just print money like the fed.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

TheRedneck

He has a 🤣😂 creative😂😂 accountant that pays his federal sales tax???

And he wants people to think he's some kind of movie guy.🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

TheRedneck

He has a 🤣😂 creative😂😂 accountant that pays his federal sales tax???

And he wants people to think he's some kind of movie guy.🤣🤣

I don't care what others think but I am proud to be part of an industry that the Right Wing claims to hate but watch it all the time.

If you have ever watched Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul, you have seen me. Or Longmier, Roswell, Preacher etc. And my Favorite "A million Ways to Die in the West" Plus maybe 100 features as an Extra/driver... I paid my dues.

www.sagaftra.org...

Union Proud
edit on 7-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-10-2020 by olaru12 because: check it....Brenda
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If you don't care then why respond?

We all know about your so called life, you repeat the same script every other week, it's like a bad rerun.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

If you don't care then why respond?

We all know about your so called life, you repeat the same script every other week, it's like a bad rerun.

You're the one that brought ME and my movie career up. I thought you were a fan.

topic....you wouldn't believe how restrictive the covid19 protocols are in the movie industry for both cast, crew and above the line. On set there is a dedicated crew person making sure everyone observes the industry standards.
edit on 7-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What do the fluffers do now? Kinda difficult to perform their duties with a mask on, no?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Trump support has nothing to do with taxes or anything ese they say it does, as evidenced by this post and many like it. Its always the same, they make a claim like this that seems somewhat rational on the surface for why they support him, then someone comes along and proves that that can't be the reason because it doesn't jive with reality and then they shrug their shoulders and say "I don't care. Trump 2020". The REAL reason they support him and worship him like a god is because he is the personification of their collective grandiose false image. Trump put on their Fox News, right wing, fake Christian conservatives conspiracy theorist costume to make them think he was on their side and one of them. Trump is everything they are and everything they wish they could be. They would act just like him if they had the money and influence to do so without social consequences. Quite simply, they don't have, at least what they interpret Trump to have, the balls to act the way he does. But like I said, its not really balls that allow Trump to do this, its narcissistic shamelessness and enough wealth and influence to not feel the social repercussions for doing so in a way that forces him to change his behavior. Trump can act out his evil hearts desires and as long he has his legion of dedicated worshippers, thats all the validation he needs to think that behavior is acceptable.

“I have learned that entertainment is a very simple business. You can be a horrible human being, you can be a truly terrible person, but if you get ratings, you are a king.” (Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again, 2011)

They're cowards who need a faux strong man to do their dirty work for them and act as their avatar so they could can pretend they're still good people. They are the complete opposite of everything they claim to be and are really everything they claim to hate. Thats why they hide behind the morals of Jesus while their actions are the complete opposite. In psychology its called Reaction Formation.

Reaction formation is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person goes beyond denial and behaves in the opposite way to which he or she thinks or feels.

Conscious behaviors are adopted to overcompensate for the anxiety a person feels regarding their socially unacceptable unconscious thoughts or emotions. Usually, a reaction formation is marked by exaggerated behavior, such as showiness and compulsiveness.

By using the reaction formation, the id is satisfied while keeping the ego in ignorance of the true motives.
Therapists often observe reaction formation in patients who claim to strongly believe in something and become angry at everyone who disagrees.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join