It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pressure is now on Biden to attend the next two debates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well folks, if Trump has a totally negative COVID test in the next couple days, i.e. NO VIRUS, the pressure is now on Biden to attend the next two debates. Does Biden back out now from the next two debates because "the risk is too high"?

Let's start the betting now, does Biden bow out of in person debates?

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Oct 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Maybe Biden will demand a hermetically sealed plexiglass box. Hell, maybe that should be standard for all debates in all political theaters moving forward. We have the technology to determine the amount of oxygen needed to speak for 2 minutes, 15 times over the course of an hour and a half. Use that to the debates' advantage.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Maybe Biden will demand a hermetically sealed plexiglass box. Hell, maybe that should be standard for all debates in all political theaters moving forward. We have the technology to determine the amount of oxygen needed to speak for 2 minutes, 15 times over the course of an hour and a half. Use that to the debates' advantage.

Biden should just wear a body condom so the audience is protected from the garbage he spews.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

To give him credit ~gag~ Biden was able to stand up for 90 minutes and help Wallace debate Trump.

Trump sucked too, as far as the debate went.

I'd like to see another.

Maybe one of them will pretend to be an adult this time.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Joe is becoming increasingly stressed-out as his corruption is exposed. Even CNN is now agreeing that Joe and Hunter Biden are "swamp creatures".

Source: www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
10 days to the next debate.

It will be moderated via Democrats

And they are changing the rules format , which could benefit either one of them .

I'd say he will role the dice and try another debate , but I doubt there will be a 3rd.

if Trump is more composed more controlled on this one it could be a good one , but then again we are looking at a potentially very biased moderator.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
o brother .
Ok well good luck I promise Trump will BE blasted over getting the virus .

SO I do hope He has I am A hero plan perfected .
And Good luck Trump .

You do Understand you thinking he is the greatest will not be enough for him to win he will need to convince people taht getting the virus and being admitted for 3 days is the No big deal The right says .
Me Ill just watch as of now I no longer bash or back Trump or back Biden .

My honest oppion is Biden will win as he won the last one .
Yes I know you say Trump won to bad so many thinks Biden won .

Hopefully Trump will make a better showing for you guys this time as MOST say They both sucked .
who knows You may luck out and Biden will chicken out AND NOT have the virus doing that .
Biden does test Positive I do hope you have the same decormon the democrats' had BY stopping the bashing until he is well .

HECk Biden sick is a sure win so Try having a little grace if it comes to that .
edit on 6-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
o brother .
Ok well good luck I promise Trump will BE blasted over getting the virus .

SO I do hope He has I am A hero plan perfected .
And Good luck Trump .

You do Understand you thinking he is the greatest will not be enough for him to win he will need to convince people taht getting the virus and being admitted for 3 days is the No big deal The right says .
Me Ill just watch as of now I no longer bash or back Trump or back Biden .

My honest oppion is Biden will win as he won the last one .
Yes I know you say Trump won to bad so many thinks Biden won .

Hopefully Trump will make a better showing for you guys this time as MOST say They both sucked .

It doesn't matter sugar ... Trump's on a mission and Biden don't move the needle and excite people enough. All he can do is get people on phones to convince people to take a poll, Trump gets more people to watch his motorcade than Biden is drawing at his talks, lol notice they aren't rallies they are talks LOL. Come November 3rd there will be a huge segment of people that were gonna vote but for whatever reason, they don't Id say most of those are Biden or Independent voters while Trump's base will vote no matter what, it can be raining or snowing long lines, etc. it doesn't matter he gets the people to vote. Thus it will come down to the mail-in votes, and we will see unprecedented numbers of mail-ins but not all of them will be for Biden, nor will there be enough in those key battleground states.

edit on 6-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Joe Biden promises so many crazy things, I imagine President Trump has trouble prioritizing what 1st craziest, 2nd craziest, etc..

Like yesterday, Joe promised to make Roe vs Wade "the law of the land", if the Supreme Court makes abortion illegal.

Source: twitter.com...

For a man with 47 years of increasing government responsibility, Joe Biden still doesn't know much about the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I disagree. Biden has nothing to lose by skipping the debates. The media is on his campaign staff and will cover for literally anything he does.

Trump should just debate the moderator, like last time.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Is the next debate Town Hall style? Joe Biden held one last night. Not much being said about it though, other than critcs blasting NBC for having "fake" undecided voters.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They'll do it over Teams but tell trump it's over Zoom this way we can watch Biden argue with himself for 90 minutes.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
no chance biden will back out. a reply to: panoz77

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Humm well tell your self how it will be a land slid if that makes you feel good .
I KNOW Trump will need to change his attuited Every one and even you reflect His Its all About Trump .

That is Not a bash If He used that same attuited and Focused it on things that matter he really would have been even BETTER then Raegan .

Trump is self centered what IS funny to me is just how far the Right goes pretending Trump is prefect and the greatest Even why ONLY Lincon was better Well maybe .

Look you guys really just dont get it the fastest way To get people to be pissed is to keep telling them how much better you are at every thing .
The posters here reflect Trumps attuited . Its how much better they are then well every one at every thing .

Now me I am fine with it I dont know every thing BUT i do KNOW ONE thing for sure It takes 435 members of the senate and 535 in the house - 435 reps ? is this all correct ?

well either way That is A LOT more then ONE person needed to RUn the Government The fact the Right acts like Trump can do It alone and Trump acts like it can and will lose the election for Trump .

There are 30 People standing out side your house you have 40 family member's Inside do You A go OUT by your self and tell them to leave OR B get every one in side to GO with you ?

If you answered A you are going to get your BUT kicked Just like Trumps ONE MAN SHOW .

This is all Just advice take it leave it no skin off my back if Trump is a Fool and does Not get all the help he can .
And give the credit to the helper's .

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
it is actually very easy to do with a democratic congress and senate. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Trumps and your biggest problem is failing to work WITH your enemy's the Demarcates .
EVEN enemy's need to compromise as the Cold war STAYED cold because THE US AND RUSSIA did compromise .
One side forgets that then they will fall and the demarcates call them evil commies if you like will compromise when Push comes to shove .

Even evil commies KNOW when To compromise Trump may want to learn how .

Trumps YOUR the Left EVERY man women and child for them self will be the fall of this country .
edit on 6-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Trumps and your biggest problem is failing to work WITH your enemy's the Demarcates .
EVEN enemy's need to compromise as the Cold war STAYED cold because THE US AND RUSSIA did compromise .
One side forgets that then they will fall and the demarcates call them evil commies if you like will compromise when Push comes to shove .

Even evil commies KNOW when To compromise Trump may want to learn how .

Trumps YOUR the Left EVERY man women and child for them self will be the fall of this country .
That’s inherently false. The Democrats have obstructed Trump so much that it has resulted in Political gridlock.

The fact that you said this means you aren’t critical of the information at hand and are easily swayed into petty hyper partisan BS. Truth is, Partisanship is part of it as in reality, we support a side that seeks to better Americans in their views. This is okay.

However, that’s not what the Democrats want, it’s there way or the highway, actually pretty disgusting.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You have to factor in the U.S. Territories 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
no chance biden will back out. a reply to: panoz77

I wouldn't be so sure. Just heard on the news today that Biden will only debate if the "experts" think it's safe. He says he will only debate in person if the science says it's safe.

www.c-span.org.../joe-biden-hell-debate-scientists-safe

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
it is actually very easy to do with a democratic congress and senate. a reply to: carewemust

Sorry, The Supreme Court has often found laws passed by Congress to be unconstitutional. If R v W were overturned by SCOTUS, the only way to make it the “law of the land” would be a Constitutional Amendment. No chance in hell of that happening. Anyway, moot point. R v W will never be fully overturned. The only change the court might make is the allowability of Federal funding for pre-born terminations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join