It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, POTUS Gasping for Air!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This thread still going why ? Ok some of us don't like Trump I am one and don't LIKE Biden as well .
Trump was fine and hopefully will stay fine .
Besides why the heck do you even care if you hate Trump so much ?

NOT a TRUMP supporter but reality check the man is doing good so far .

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
This thread still going why ? Ok some of us don't like Trump I am one and don't LIKE Biden as well .
Trump was fine and hopefully will stay fine .
Besides why the heck do you even care if you hate Trump so much ?

NOT a TRUMP supporter but reality check the man is doing good so far .

She says as she posts a reply to bump the thread to the top again.....

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Erno86

Seek help, you need it.

I need it like a hole in my head...

edit on 6-10-2020 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Dixie Chicks?!?!? 'Dixie'!? That's some racist shizz right there bro, they changed their names to just the 'Chicks'.

Which probably won't last much longer either and will end up being something like the 'Non-Binary Gender Neutral Mammalian Life Forms'.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dixie Chicks?!?!? 'Dixie'!? That's some racist shizz right there bro, they changed their names to just the 'Chicks'.

Which probably won't last much longer either and will end up being something like the 'Non-Binary Gender Neutral Mammalian Life Forms'.

Whoa! Back up you racist! Sure they may be carbon-based mamalians, but why are you excluding the potential for silicon-based?

Hater much?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
It really was a jaw dropping incident...when this dumb, covid-19 infected moron took off his mask at the porch entrance to the White House; while the helicopter blades were whirling around --- Which obviously sent a witches brew of covid aerosol droplets into the White House entrance. Sadly...you could see the helpless White House staff --- inside the WH --- scurrying around like panicked mice, when Trump took his mask off on the porch --- So much that I really send my heart out to the White House staff, who have to deal with this rogue, mentally deranged monsterman.

And which state do you live in?

Inquiring minds need to know, before we go outside on breezy days and force-cough in your honor.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thank's for the clarification...

But I'm not whistlin' Dixie.

I'm just a damn Yankee.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Whoa! Back up you racist! Sure they may be carbon-based mamalians, but why are you excluding the potential for silicon-based?

Hater much?

Slow down there big man, I like silicon, especially where chicks are involved.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hater much?

Sorry. My bad. I was out of breath. I changed the channel on the tv remote too fast.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'm just a damn Yankee.

The World Series winning kind or the Atlanta roasting kind?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Sorry. My bad. I was out of breath. I changed the channel on the tv remote too fast.

Imagine if you were President and tried to do what Trump did? They'd have to put one of those stairlifts in to make it happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hater much?

Sheesh...

'Silicon-Based Mammarians'

...now Go In Peace, you two.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...now Go In Peace, you two.

LOL, you 'two'. Right.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

It really was a jaw dropping incident...when this dumb, covid-19 infected moron took off his mask at the porch entrance to the White House; while the helicopter blades were whirling around --- Which obviously sent a witches brew of covid aerosol droplets into the White House entrance. Sadly...you could see the helpless White House staff --- inside the WH --- scurrying around like panicked mice, when Trump took his mask off on the porch --- So much that I really send my heart out to the White House staff, who have to deal with this rogue, mentally deranged monsterman.

And which state do you live in?

Inquiring minds need to know, before we go outside on breezy days and force-cough in your honor.

I live near Baltimore, Maryland.

Though I'm happy that I just came off of a three day quarantine...because my fellow employee (that I work out in the field with) had to take a covid-19 test three days ago, because he felt under the weather. Turns out --- this morning, his test was negative --- Talk about anxiety relief...

edit on 6-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One of the biggest things with COVID was easily being out of breath even when walking for a short distance. I exercise and am good shape and when I got it in July it knocked me out. For a week after not showing real symptoms(fever/cough) I was still winded when I would walk from my bedroom to my office which is about 100 yards. When I would sit down it was like weight of the shoulders.

What he did was right. He was sick. He got looked at. He is back at work. Like wearing a mask, it is his choice to come back if he feels able.

PS - on the mask debate, since I had it I just tell people I don't need it I already had it...what an amazing social distancer that is....

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'm just a damn Yankee.

The World Series winning kind or the Atlanta roasting kind?

Take your pick...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Take your pick...

I pick both since each are winners in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
One of the biggest things with COVID was easily being out of breath even when walking for a short distance. I exercise and am good shape and when I got it in July it knocked me out. For a week after not showing real symptoms(fever/cough) I was still winded when I would walk from my bedroom to my office which is about 100 yards. When I would sit down it was like weight of the shoulders.

What he did was right. He was sick. He got looked at. He is back at work. Like wearing a mask, it is his choice to come back if he feels able.

PS - on the mask debate, since I had it I just tell people I don't need it I already had it...what an amazing social distancer that is....

I believe the jury is still out on whether a person who was infected with covid-19, and survived...can possibly catch it again at a later date.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I know I know...it was a bit of 'sarcasm'..the jury is out because people have tested postive again but not sure if it just hangs around...different tests..

The sad part for me was we did not leave the house since first week of March. No contact. Food delivery. Wife left the house maybe half a dozen times. I got it. No one else in the house did. I was tested positive end of July.

So, mask and quarantine mean nothing.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I know I know...it was a bit of 'sarcasm'..the jury is out because people have tested postive again but not sure if it just hangs around...different tests..

The sad part for me was we did not leave the house since first week of March. No contact. Food delivery. Wife left the house maybe half a dozen times. I got it. No one else in the house did. I was tested positive end of July.

So, mask and quarantine mean nothing.

Yep, nobody's been able to adequately explain THAT wrench in the gears away yet. How, exactly, does one get Covid, when they've self-isolated?

About all that tells me if we aren't being told the whole truth. And it's probably being spread via something very common use. That could be the product packaging itself leaving factories already contaminated, the air outside even, etc. If people think they can avoid this, I'm convinced they're in for a rude surprise. It keeps slipping through.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join