It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, POTUS Gasping for Air!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Wow sounds like a bunch of you suffer from asthma or something. If you are getting light headed from wearing a mask for *gasp* all of 15 minutes you might want to see a doctor about that. Speaking of doctors, good thing none of you are surgeons. Wouldn't want you passing out 15 minutes into a 10 hour surgery.

Maybe you should go lie down or something

It ain't asthma. I'm a lifelong asthmatic - twice daily steroid inhaler asthma - and exercise with a face covering in winter. That includes 100k bike rides. This summer, I walked a couple of miles in 38C with a facemask. My 81 year old mum with a fifty year history if COPD managed to walk around a street market with a mask (and a walking frame) in similar heat. The worst I can say about a face mask is it slows down your cooling; after a recent round of errands on my bike, it took a good ten minutes to stop sweating with a mask on compared to no time at all without.

The tingly fingers etc says heart or vascular to me. So, yes, the poster should get checked out ASAP. It doesn't sound good.

Mind you, many people who struggle with a mask are just suffering from advanced snowflake entitleditis.
edit on 6-10-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: panoz77

Just the air that comes back out of him. Every breath he takes makes the air just a little bit more racist. It's why all his supporters are racist Nazis. They breathe in his racist exhalations at every rally literally turning them into Nazis.

Please sir... Step away from the crack pipe.

It causes delusions and people to vote democrat.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Mind you, many people who struggle with a mask are just suffering from advanced snowflake entitleditis.

Good thing you are so brave and strong in your mask!

Guess we'll just have to be weak and go without masks.

edit on 6-10-2020 by DBCowboy because: covid skeered me

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
He looks very sick.
And unsure.
Breathing through his teeth, reminds me of early onset of bronchitis or pneumonia.

At least he has all the comforts of hospital at the whitehouse. He’ll be treated at home. Socialized medicine style, on taxpayer dimes. (Lots of dimes)

He should not make ANY important decisions while on these meds, especially the steroids. Those mess with your mind in a serious way.

I hope he pulls through, as wreckless as he is.
He’ll need to answer for his lying about the positive Covid test. This is criminal.

I also want him to be able to see Biden move into the whitehouse.

Seriously? You got all that from that short vid?

Where did you get your degree? You must be a doctor if you can see all that from this video.

I see a guy who might be sick. People get sick all the time. You act like catching Covid is criminal.

Big deal... The guy got sick. It didn't kill him. So, he picks up where he left off a little short of breath.

btw... The steroids he's taking ISN'T THE SAME DAMN THING THAT MAKES BODY BUILDERS GO NUTZ!

"C'mon MAN".

But you would know that since you're a doctor... and for Biden, of course. Though, you might want to invest in going back to school. Biden is obviously, mentally, FAR worse than Trump.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Once I don my pig mask I feel like I can do anything, like knock over a convivence store which I didn't do yesterday around 1:34PM.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: burdman30ott6

OMG Look at this Freak breathing oxygen .

How offensive .

And he's using it all for himself! This selfish bastard is the reason why old people are dropping like flies around the country - it's him and his capitalist cronies stealing all our oxygen!
Viva la revolution! Who's oxygen? Our oxygen!
edit on 6-10-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Crazy thought, but not everyone’s body is the same.

That’s why The government should not be prescribing mandatory medical treatment like masks.

We know how our bodies work best. If you breathe better with a mask, great. But some of us prefer our oxygen unfiltered.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Not at all.

Some masks can cause the wearer to inhale and exhale more rapidly or hyperventilate, upsetting the balance of gases and causing the body to remove carbon dioxide faster than it is being produced. This causes oxygen to not be delivered effectively to vital organs. Also, the shortened breathing cycle means ventilation is coming from the upper part of the lungs, which requires the use of neck and chest muscles rather than the diaphragm, making it more difficult to mentally relax.

Conversely, protective equipment such as the N95 and surgical mask may retain carbon dioxide and restrict oxygen inhalation, resulting in lack of oxygen delivery to the brain and body and having a negative impact on cognitive function, memory, and attention. This may be of particular concern in populations with extended mask use, such as medical personnel, retail and hospitality workers, students, or teachers. No matter what type of mask one wears, the physical effects can include symptoms such as anxiety, shortness of breath, headaches, dizziness, confusion, numbness, or tingling in hands and feet and problems sleeping.

It's not that you have health issues so much as it is that you have altered air flow from wearing the mask. It restricts and changes how you breathe and that can cause problems both in perfectly healthy people and folks who have things like asthma.

I have never in my life liked having my face covered and breathing restricted for any reason to the point of panic, so it stands to reason I'm battling both issues - asthma and altered air flow/anxiety. It has nothing to do with any other health issues.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Welp, now we know how he got the presidential waistline if he's been living in the koi pond.

Mom: Jimmy! We get to feed the fish today! Would you like that?

Jimmy: Shrugs

Mom: Awe, it's ok. Here. Take this bucket of pellets. Make it fun!

Jimmy: Dumps bucket of fish food in pond.

Mom: ...but you were supposed to take your time and enjo....

Jimmy: I'm bored. Let's go home. Fish are dumb!

lol That was a funny image.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: StallionDuck

Drive north about an hour. No one will bother you about a mask. I mean, all stores have the signage up. But if you don't wear a mask no one will say anything about it. Mostly because the liberal crowd is grossly outnumbered, and would have no chance doing much beyond starting a fight and getting run out of town over it.

I wear a mask. Im immune suppressed. So i make that choice. Consequently, i don't go out much beyond work, and some occasional trigger therapy. I am certainly not going to worry about someone else's mask, but will usually move further away from people not wearing one so I can try to manage my health. But its me managing it, not someone else.

Like i said, come an hour north of Austin. I might even treat you to some bbq. Just stay 6' away, lol

Lol Thanks Tex!

We should have one helluva cookout. I'll bring the Gumbo and Boudin!

It's funny because when I go to Manor to see a girly friend of mine, it's like night and day. It's even more odd to me because I wasn't expecting to see a slew of 'Spanish Americans' - Americans very much for trump. I didn't expect that at all. I had a pleasant conversation with an officer there who was not only ordinally from Mexico but currently a citizen. He had a lot to say about illegal activity going over the border and all I could do was just sit there and listen while my mental mouth was open wide with astonishment.

Not only are these folx fairly proud of Trump... I would NOT want to be the one getting caught messing with their political signs. I'll say that much! lol

So you're up around Georgetown - Round Rock - Liberty area? I came very close to buying land up there at the beginning of the year but this whole virus thing really messed a lot up so I'm having to delay that until everything gets back to some semblance of normal.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Once I don my pig mask I feel like I can do anything, like knock over a convivence store which I didn't do yesterday around 1:34PM.

Right?!

Guns kill people too.

Guess it's true, you put on a mask, you instantly want to rob banks and liquor stores. Sounds reasonable. I'm on my way to a federal branch. If you're going to do it... Do it right!

Federal prisons still have volley ball courts and golf, right?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Of course not, we were helping nuns at a nursing home because I've never been to Vegas and I have never owned a mask.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Right?!

Guns kill people too.

Guess it's true, you put on a mask, you instantly want to rob banks and liquor stores. Sounds reasonable. I'm on my way to a federal branch. If you're going to do it... Do it right!

I've been wearing a black bandana as a face covering, my most enjoyable moments are walking into my local Chase branch to do my banking. I feel so Jesse James.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Of course not, we were helping nuns at a nursing home because I've never been to Vegas and I have never owned a mask.

I love helping at nursing homes, I feel so Andrew Cuomo-ish.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Right?!

Guns kill people too.

I've been wearing a black bandana as a face covering, my most enjoyable moments are walking into my local Chase branch to do my banking. I feel so Jesse James.

Imagine the turmoil if someone were to go into a bank and get shot because of a face mask. I don't even know what I would think other than... Yep. Saw that one coming.

I wear mine when I got to the store or do a little shopping but for the most part, I try to stay home because I really don't want any part of this. With family members having had it recently, so far they all came out without issues but you can hear it in their voices that they're not 'well' enough. Not all that much unlike the flu.

Every now and then, I'll go out and listen to some good olde cajun music and eat some noms... I will have my mask on me but I wont wear it unless I really feel I need to. All others that show up are a little bit of both. You can tell that they're frustrated with them and only wearing them because they have to (vs looks and trying to stay with the local mandates). Like some have said. If they're easy to breathe through, they're probably useless, which I agree. People will drink a little and that 6ft rule goes away quick. No one like shouting through a mask while trying to carry a conversation.

For the most part... For now, I just stay away from people.

It really urks me when I have to go to a store and order a pack of smokes and damn near have to scream it at the guy because between my mask, the plastic window in front of me and the distance the guy is standing behind the counter away from me... It's all damn near pointless. But... I try to play nice. I do understand and I am scared of it myself. I'm just exhausted of it. The only thing that probably saves me from a mental breakdown is the fact that I'm perfectly fine with being an introvert. I do well in either situation. For now

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Little further than Georgetown. Past Jarrell. CLoser to Ft Hood.

I have a boat on Lake Travis though. I need to get it moved closer to home.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
One thing that pisses me off about all this. I actually need those industrial n95 masks for work, haven't been able to find any since like january. I have been forced to use stupid cloth masks, which do a halfassed job of filtering dust particles from sanding, and absolutely no job of filtering fumes from the finish. It sucks asssssssss.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It really was a jaw dropping incident...when this dumb, covid-19 infected moron took off his mask at the porch entrance to the White House; while the helicopter blades were whirling around --- Which obviously sent a witches brew of covid aerosol droplets into the White House entrance. Sadly...you could see the helpless White House staff --- inside the WH --- scurrying around like panicked mice, when Trump took his mask off on the porch --- So much that I really send my heart out to the White House staff, who have to deal with this rogue, mentally deranged monsterman.
edit on 6-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Seek help, you need it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

OMG, I so hope you never ever go outside on windy days and have your dwelling sealed off with plastic just in case because you never know when some infectious moron might come into your neighborhood and exhale for the wind to blow those virus particles around where they will crawl all up into your mucus membranes.

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!

In your case, I recommend not coming out for the next 20 years or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join