It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, POTUS Gasping for Air!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

By how goddamned breathable some swear the masks to be, I have to scratch my head at how in TF the same masks have any benefit against viral particles that are 3/4s the size of an N95 mask's openings.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Isn't that down to it mainly being suspended in water dropplets and the effects of surface tension holding it in? I thought it was the condensation effects and collecting snot/saliva that was the main method of action (and same reason it's vital to wash them after each use if using re-usable ones. A tiny proportion would still pass through, they''re not sold as, or claimed to be 100% effective here in the UK.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

See? Mine is different.

I can work to build my stamina so that I can get my sprint out to around 400 to 600, even 800m on a good day. I ran with it for upward of 10 years, even up through college at the DI level.

But certain things trigger it hard: exerting myself in cold, dry air (winter - I don't shovel the snow), chemical fumes (I have to be careful cleaning house), smoke (watch out when burning off the prairie in the fall - ragweed + smoke or in smoke = asthma attack).

I don't particularly suffer from it when I get sick. The only times I ever did were when I already had a respiratory illness anyhow and something else triggered it. One year, I got a really bad case of bronchitis because I was working and couldn't take time to get to the doctor early and west coast wildfire smoke settled in. That year, I wound up really screwed over. But it wasn't the bronchitis that triggered it; it was the smoke.

And apparently masks don't make it very happy either. I imagine they simulate aggressive oxygen deficit like you've been exerting yourself at a higher rate than you really have because they restrict your airflow.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why is anyone panicking? Get that big orange bastard back in the Presidential Koi Pond.

edit on 6-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Welp, now we know how he got the presidential waistline if he's been living in the koi pond.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is that Big Mac pellets he's dumping in there?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A mix of that and two scoops of ice cream.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, It's dehydrated liberal tears

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

If you had the quality mega dose therapy he has...of course you'd feel great.

Take the meds away n see.....and his video was noticeably obvious
edit on 6-10-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Box is too small.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Directions:

Mix with water, agitate vigorously for 30 seconds; enjoy the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think we are paying too much attention to every detail about his existence. Look at the way that man breathed! Eeevill!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I think we are paying too much attention to every detail about his existence. Look at the way that man breathed! Eeevill!

You mean that it's evil that he's still breathing at all? A true leader would have died in solidarity with the 200,000?

Heh ...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

"Every breath you take. . .

Every law you make. . . .

Every news you fake. . . .

I'll be watching you. . . "

Apologies to Sting.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

'Unlimited Power!' Cries Trump After Absorbing COVID Attack

babylonbee.com... &utm_campaign=buffer

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I would say he should have stayed at the hospital. Strength is important, but not at the cost of his health.

Everyone understands the virus and what it does. It's no shame to admit you're not ready to go back to work.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6how in TF the same masks have any benefit against viral particles that are 3/4s the size of an N95 mask's openings.

they don't.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Drive north about an hour. No one will bother you about a mask. I mean, all stores have the signage up. But if you don't wear a mask no one will say anything about it. Mostly because the liberal crowd is grossly outnumbered, and would have no chance doing much beyond starting a fight and getting run out of town over it.

I wear a mask. Im immune suppressed. So i make that choice. Consequently, i don't go out much beyond work, and some occasional trigger therapy. I am certainly not going to worry about someone else's mask, but will usually move further away from people not wearing one so I can try to manage my health. But its me managing it, not someone else.

Like i said, come an hour north of Austin. I might even treat you to some bbq. Just stay 6' away, lol

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I wear the mask where I have to, but it comes off as soon as I can rip it off. When I walking through a parking lot, I always give everyone else except my family a wide berth. I figure they would want that, so I do. Plus, if they happen to be ill, I don't want what they have, so it's better for me too.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

One of the upsides of country living is that we generally don't get close to each other to begin with.

In a city i am unusual in that i am averse to human interaction. In the country, i blend in pretty well. Although still a bit "eccentric" im not judged for it as plenty of folks have my eccentricities.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join