It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, POTUS Gasping for Air!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
He looks very sick.
And unsure.
Breathing through his teeth, reminds me of early onset of bronchitis or pneumonia.

At least he has all the comforts of hospital at the whitehouse. He’ll be treated at home. Socialized medicine style, on taxpayer dimes. (Lots of dimes)

He should not make ANY important decisions while on these meds, especially the steroids. Those mess with your mind in a serious way.

I hope he pulls through, as wreckless as he is.
He’ll need to answer for his lying about the positive Covid test. This is criminal.

I also want him to be able to see Biden move into the whitehouse.

Please don't tell me you think he is faking this and got all those doctors at Walter Reed Democrats no doubt to lie and say he did have it. I assume his reckless behavior was what not wearing a mask? driving to see the people standing on the corner wishing him well? Reckless Trump and aghast doctors and Secret Service men right? give me a break do you know how paranoid and completely over the top overreacting that is? It's almost like 30% of the population is jumping at shadows around everything this man does.

wreckless
adj. Common misspelling of reckless.
adj. Without causing or suffering a wreck.

edit on 6-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

He looks very sick.
And unsure.
Breathing through his teeth, reminds me of early onset of bronchitis or pneumonia.

At least he has all the comforts of hospital at the whitehouse. He’ll be treated at home. Socialized medicine style, on taxpayer dimes. (Lots of dimes)

He should not make ANY important decisions while on these meds, especially the steroids. Those mess with your mind in a serious way.

He’ll need to answer for his lying about the positive Covid test. This is criminal.

Please don't tell me you think he is faking this and got all those doctors at Walter Reed Democrats no doubt to lie and say he did have it. I assume his reckless behavior was what not wearing a mask? driving to see the people standing on the corner wishing him well? Reckless Trump and aghast doctors and Secret Service men right? give me a break do you know how paranoid and completely over the top overreacting that is? It's almost like 30% of the population is jumping at shadows around everything this man does.

wreckless

Thank you, I should have said “wreckful”.

I do believe there is a lie happening here.
But it’s more about the timeline of his infection, that he was positive earlier than being claimed. Putting others in danger. Perhaps infecting others himself.
Somewhere around 20 people are infected now, there will be more.

They are giving him a strong steroid, which is used for severe cases to prevent a hyper immune response.
It’s not for early symptoms, where an immune response is a good thing. This is what leads me to believe he is very sick.
That, and the video of him sucking air through his teeth.

His doc has been very vague about timelines as well.
They moved his hospital room to the Whitehouse.
He is still ill and contagious. Not a great idea, unless it’s to have better control of the information outflow.

I’m kinda done with the mask discussion.
Some people are afraid to wear them, out of ignorance.
That attitude is unchangeable.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Not the only unchangeable attitude present in this discussion...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I think reading about the steroid , that it also downgrade body's immune system .....so if that is true, there is risk that Trump will be soon sicker again...i am not doctor thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He looks very sick.
And unsure.

So he got sick, has been diagnosed by some of the best doctors on the planet, was given treatment and released...

And to you he was lying about it all but still appears sick to you...

Do you even read what you post?

I'm thinking you are in serious need of a diagnosis yourself....

Just.... LOL

Yeah I see my wording is not clear about his lying.
I mean lying about WHEN he was infected.
I believe he travelled AFTER his first positive test, while waiting on the results of a second test.

I do believe he is a sick man, it just happened earlier than we were originally told.

He is tested constantly. But he seemed to develop symptoms, require oxygen, steroids etc. very quickly after diagnosis. So I think he knew earlier.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not the only unchangeable attitude present in this discussion...

If you mean me, I am definitely changeable.
I switched parties when he became 45

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Do you think President Trump knew he was Corona-positive the same day Hope Hicks tested positive (Thursday), or even before(Wednesday)? If yes, WHY?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I think reading about the steroid , that it also downgrade body's immune system .....so if that is true, there is risk that Trump will be soon sicker again...i am not doctor thought.

Yes, I had a loved one on steroids for quite a long time.
In this case it was prednisone.
The doc described it as the immune system almost “stepping aside” while she was on the drug.

They also caused mood swings, a false sense of well being.
And potentially psychosis. She experienced this.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

He looks very sick.
And unsure.

wreckless

But it’s more about the timeline of his infection, that he was positive earlier than being claimed. Putting others in danger. Perhaps infecting others himself.

They are giving him a strong steroid, which is used for severe cases to prevent a hyper immune response.
It’s not for early symptoms, where an immune response is a good thing. This is what leads me to believe he is very sick.

He is still ill and contagious. Not a great idea, unless it’s to have better control of the information outflow.

wreck•ful
Causing wreck; producing or involving destruction or ruin.
adj. Causing wreck; involving ruin; destructive.
adj. Causing wreckage; ruinous.

Even using wreckful you right want to consider using potentially in front of it as again it's over the top and is pretty much hyperbole, the destruction and ruin are completely unknown and are predictions and not certainties. Sort of like 2million deaths by summer. Everything else you got is pure speculation, after all there is no way of knowing who infected whom. All of these people no doubt see numerous people everyday. Not to mention I can't see them risking doing something so minor knowing it would probably leak anyway and really wouldn't change peoples minds on who to vote for in the end. High risk low reward. Right now it sounds like nothing more than the left's ahhhha moment since there has been huge speculation on Biden's health and mental dexterity.

As to him wearing a mask , its been ascertained you can get infected through your eyes as well, One reason we are plenty of coaches use face shields in stead of masks, that said I wear a mask because nu Mom lives with us and honestly don't need the hassle from somebody while I am out, it isn't a big deal we have had sterile protocols for 2 years with my Dad.

Search domain www.webmd.com/eye-health/covid-19-and-your-eyeswww.webmd.com...
The new coronavirus, named SARS-CoV-2, gets passed on primarily through droplets from a cough or a sneeze. These particles most often enter through your nose or mouth as well as your eyes .

PS. No worries on the definitions LOL I'm trying to become more precise as well as concise in my writings for business . I certainly mean no disrespect and I am basically just practicing etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Do you think President Trump knew he was Corona-positive the same day Hope Hicks tested positive (Thursday), or even before(Wednesday)? If yes, WHY?

The conspiracy side of me says they both knew before Thursday, and that he knew he was before Hicks knew.
I think he was infected well before debate day, in order to get a positive result by midweek.

If he truly is tested constantly, he knew on wed.
But waited for the results of a more accurate test to make the announcement.

At the moment I think he was already infected at the debate, but not for long enough to get a positive test result. Especially when using the less accurate rapid test that he likes so much.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

He looks very sick.
And unsure.

wreckless

wreck•ful

Even using wreckful you right want to consider using potentially in front of it as again it's over the top and is pretty much hyperbole, the destruction and ruin are completely unknown and are predictions and not certainties. Sort of like 2million deaths by summer. Everything else you got is pure speculation, after all there is no way of knowing who infected whom. All of these people no doubt see numerous people everyday. Not to mention I can't see them risking doing something so minor knowing it would probably leak anyway and really wouldn't change peoples minds on who to vote for in the end. High risk low reward. Right now it sounds like nothing more than the left's ahhhha moment since there has been huge speculation on Biden's health and mental dexterity.

As to him wearing a mask , its been ascertained you can get infected through your eyes as well, One reason we are plenty of coaches use face shields in stead of masks, that said I wear a mask because nu Mom lives with us and honestly don't need the hassle from somebody while I am out, it isn't a big deal we have had sterile protocols for 2 years with my Dad.

The new coronavirus, named SARS-CoV-2, gets passed on primarily through droplets from a cough or a sneeze. These particles most often enter through your nose or mouth as well as your eyes .

PS. No worries on the definitions LOL I'm trying to become more precise as well as concise in my writings for business . I certainly mean no disrespect and I am basically just practicing etc.

Ok.
What I mean by wreckful is that it’s just one train wreck after another. Not sure if it’s a real word, but it should be

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I breathe like that quite often with the damn mask on. It's not uncommon for me to breathe heavily enough after a few minutes to effectively suction-mold it to my face via inhalation. "Oh you're so fulla crap, Nyiah, suck it u---" How about STFU? Are you my lungs? Trump's lungs? No? Stuff it then. Masks inhibit my breathing, and Trump is fine after exerting himself. You're just going to have to learn to deal with both facts instead of being a smarmy brat.

Edit: Definitely not addressed to you, Burd. Addressed to the first know-it-all willing to try to play this game with me.
edit on 10/6/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Nope.

He needs to dance his way off the chopper and up those stairs.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Sounds bad effect

If he starts writing to twitter that aliens are attacking Earth, it might something to do with the medication....

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Wow sounds like a bunch of you suffer from asthma or something. If you are getting light headed from wearing a mask for *gasp* all of 15 minutes you might want to see a doctor about that. Speaking of doctors, good thing none of you are surgeons. Wouldn't want you passing out 15 minutes into a 10 hour surgery.

Maybe you should go lie down or something

Shoulda kept reading, found the know-it-all.

Listen, I DO have a family history of severe asthma. My dad has it, triggered by pollens (hays in particular, which was NO small feat considering he started out a farmer, and retired back to being a farmer, using hay for the livestock) My younger brother has asthma that was so severe growing up in FL & triggered by everything under the proverbial sun that his was controlled with regular nebulizer treatments. It WASN'T pretty. Although go figure, once he moved up north to MI with my dad, both of them had a drastic & sharp drop in attacks.

Now that I also live in MI, I'm finding it much easier to breathe, for the most part. Humid summer days do a number on me, it's not as "asthma-friendly" as people are lead to believe.
However, I was never tested for asthma growing up. Didn't bother with it as an adult, either. I've never been able to so much as run a short sprint without wheezing, but it's there, always. I've learned to ignore it, more or less. It's never been bad enough to need my brother's rescue inhaler, or my best friend's (also asthmatic) so I don't have any particular incentive to get asthma-drugged.

But I do know that breathing-through-a-straw deal personally, and WELL. So you know what happens if I have say, a scarf over my face in winter? SAME thing as a mask -- restricts my breathing, and makes me literally end up panting like an animal. Is it an attack? Hell if I know, but I do know it'll stop if my breathing is unobstructed. Ergo, I don't even use a scarf in winter, lest I want to deliberately breathe heavily for no fun reasons. Therefore, anyone also wanting to suggest those cowl things? Can shove 'em. For more than just obstruction purposes, that thing will be shredded in no time while I physically rip it off (cannot stand things around my neck, not even jewelry, it's well beyond just not liking it, too)

I also happen to have extremely high BP. As in, well above 140/90. Try closer to 200/150 when not mitigating it OTC, 160/110 when I am (CBD works, people) And don't give me any crap about trying better meds because I've tried countless stand-alones & combos over years, my high BP is resistant to meds. None work. Keep this info in mind, when you also consider I'm vacuuming my mask to my face because I cannot breathe well. What do you think that's doing to me? SPIKING my blood pressure, that's what. Isn't it nice? Gives you a warm feeling knowing you're coddled, huh? At a cost to me, who is high risk as hell.
Frankly, I think it's time you start making concessions for folks like me. Such as no more masks. All this BS you claim you're doing to help us high risk vulnerables, well, you flunked it with mandates. Thanks a lot.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

He looks very sick.
And unsure.

wreckless

wreck•ful

Ok.
What I mean by wreckful is that it’s just one train wreck after another. Not sure if it’s a real word, but it should be

Not to be that guy, so respectfully when or where is the previous train wreck Are we talking about the COVID situation and response? Ive yet to see anybody not to mention Biden on how they would have handled it that would have made a huge difference in the outcome. I'm not talking bout words Im talking about what actions specifically would have not only changed the outcome but not put us in a worse situation economically thus being even more wreckful to hundreds of thousands small businesses that supported even more people.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
He looks to be wincing in pain here.
He’s pretty sick I believe

gfycat.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

He’s pretty sick I believe

gfycat.com...

Okay lets say its true he was wincing and in pain, I'd say thats normal for 70 plus year old man that is recouperating from COVID.

I know my father hated hospitals, he would always half jokingly say I dont want to go to the hospital they got people dying in there. That generation is different especially the men, they were raised and lived where you didn't bitch and moan you went to work supported your family . Every one of the men I know from that generation hated missing work and they damn sure didn't like it when they got older if anybody fretted over them and their health. Any thing now remains pure speculation.

Are you happy he is wincing and possibly in pain ? Forget that he is human being do you know the kind of potential turmoil that could happen if his condition worsens or he god forbid passes. This country doesn't need that uncertainty and chaos, no matter who wins in less than a month. As a country we definitely to get through the election again no matter who wins without any extra drama and certainly no squabbles on our elections integrity.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Moranimus

I attempted my first long shopping trip this weekend. Husband and son got all browsy, and I started to get light-headed and tingly fingered. I had to step outside and remove the mask. I gasped like a fish for a bit, and then everything was better.

And I have the devil's own time working out in them.

I had a doctor's appointment last month.

Had my mask on as they took vitals.

My SPO2 was 92%.

I took off my mask and it went up to 98%.

Do you have a serious lung condition or faulty mask? A few years back I was part of a Sports Science study testing Altitude training masks which are about 200x thicker than facemasks and SP02 never dropped below 98% with sustained high intensity, high endurance exercise (admittedly I class as an elite endurance athlete but had bad childhood asthma) - the conclusion was the masks are gimmicks and had no noticable decrease in oxygen levels and no evidence to back their claim of improved VO2max.

I find it difficult to believe a facemask would have any measurable effect on blood oxygen levels unless the person had COPD or something.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

gfycat.com...

...he may have read a couple people's posts on ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join