It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, POTUS Gasping for Air!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Clearly Gasping for Air is the new white supremacy call sign.

I knew that joggers looked racist

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Clearly Gasping for Air is the new white supremacy call sign.

I knew that joggers looked racist

How else will we claim "I can't breathe" back from bLM?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: StallionDuck

If your gonna punch somebody, save it for Matt Drudge.

No doubt! What the hell happened to that guy! Who's side is he really on?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moranimus
When I am forced to weaf a mask I can only do it for about 15 mins, which makes grocery shopping impossible. When I get outside, I drop my mask and breaghe just like the President was and I did have the virus. Add to the mask the climbing of stairs, just another example where people jump to conclusions without actual facts, just what ghey feel they see.

Me too.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I think it is more worrying that he is obsessively wiping the air down in front of him, every time he faces the cameras.

LOL.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Just the air that comes back out of him. Every breath he takes makes the air just a little bit more racist. It's why all his supporters are racist Nazis. They breathe in his racist exhalations at every rally literally turning them into Nazis.
edit on 5/10/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Obviously, the Left is all butthurt that Trump is still breathing at all.

Not really.

Cuz then we’d get religious extremist Pence.

Still better than the mental defective Biden.
By light years.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Typical white fascist taking in more air than the rest of us

#2huffs

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Trumps looks a little tired But yes I agree with most posters who say He seams to be doing very good for his age and what he had .
LET us hope it stays that way Its hard to be anti-TRUMP while he is sick so we can go back to FULL bore Trump bashing now then ?
LOL good luck Guys I hope Biden wins LOL .

Voting for Biden, you will need more luck than us.

Maybe you’ll have another chance to vote for Hillary in 2024

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Most older people who walk up a flight of steps when they are sick will be short breathed. Why should he be any different than any other senior citizen. I can't do a lot anymore when I am sick, he actually looks pretty good considering.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
He weared the damn mask, no wonder if gasping for air, besides...when i had pneumonia many years ago and left hospital, i was gasping air for some time and recovered fully.

Oxygen is a nutrient, so dont block the airways with mask...we are talking about mask induced nutrional deficiency here.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

It all makes sense now, thanks for clarifying, LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Umm, I do have asthma. Exercise asthma and normally so mild I don't know I have it. I guess being forced to constantly re-breathe a portion of my last breath isn't something that makes it happy.

I didn't think it would make that huge a difference, but I haven't been going out for long trips. My husband has been doing all the sustained shopping. I go out for quick run-in, run-out type errands or I wear it in, take it off type things. I was wearing it to physical therapy, but I was working my shoulder, so they weren't pushing me cardio wise, and it bothered me there too. I thought it was just because I wasn't used to it.

Then I had to try wearing it during a workout and started wheezing in under 10 minutes doing the same things I had previously only been breathing hard doing but not unduly stressed over.

This weekend was the first time I tried really going on a long shopping trip like we used to do before the lockdowns, and I it started to get bad after too long.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
He looks very sick.
And unsure.
Breathing through his teeth, reminds me of early onset of bronchitis or pneumonia.

At least he has all the comforts of hospital at the whitehouse. He’ll be treated at home. Socialized medicine style, on taxpayer dimes. (Lots of dimes)

He should not make ANY important decisions while on these meds, especially the steroids. Those mess with your mind in a serious way.

I hope he pulls through, as wreckless as he is.
He’ll need to answer for his lying about the positive Covid test. This is criminal.

I also want him to be able to see Biden move into the whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Agreed.

We need to vote in Biden because Trump caught the 'Rona.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Few people had a problem with this.

She was "well" and couldn't even make it up the stairs.

Oh the irony!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
He looks very sick.
And unsure.
Breathing through his teeth, reminds me of early onset of bronchitis or pneumonia.

At least he has all the comforts of hospital at the whitehouse. He’ll be treated at home. Socialized medicine style, on taxpayer dimes. (Lots of dimes)

He should not make ANY important decisions while on these meds, especially the steroids. Those mess with your mind in a serious way.

I hope he pulls through, as wreckless as he is.
He’ll need to answer for his lying about the positive Covid test. This is criminal.

I also want him to be able to see Biden move into the whitehouse.

So he got sick, has been diagnosed by some of the best doctors on the planet, was given treatment and released...

And to you he was lying about it all but still appears sick to you...

Do you even read what you post?

I'm thinking you are in serious need of a diagnosis yourself....

Just.... LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog
I used to run up 8 double flight of stairs at work , returning from the fire drills.
I doubt if I would make it crawling up them now.
Mask or not...

Oh gosh...you reminded me of how I used to walk 8 blocks in downtown Chicago to my night classes at DePaul University, then dash up 14 flights of stairs to the classroom. (Elevators were always a 5 to 10 minute wait at 5:00pm) Breathing a little heavy, but not bad for a smoker!

Yeah , I smoked 3 packs per day back then...
Is there a correlation ?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: StallionDuck

If your gonna punch somebody, save it for Matt Drudge.

No doubt! What the hell happened to that guy! Who's side is he really on?

The side with the money

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Umm, I do have asthma. Exercise asthma and normally so mild I don't know I have it. I guess being forced to constantly re-breathe a portion of my last breath isn't something that makes it happy.

I didn't think it would make that huge a difference, but I haven't been going out for long trips. My husband has been doing all the sustained shopping. I go out for quick run-in, run-out type errands or I wear it in, take it off type things. I was wearing it to physical therapy, but I was working my shoulder, so they weren't pushing me cardio wise, and it bothered me there too. I thought it was just because I wasn't used to it.

Then I had to try wearing it during a workout and started wheezing in under 10 minutes doing the same things I had previously only been breathing hard doing but not unduly stressed over.

This weekend was the first time I tried really going on a long shopping trip like we used to do before the lockdowns, and I it started to get bad after too long.

Thankfully most of the time I can wear a mask it's just briefly, but in July when I went to the emergency at the hospital I was sitting in the waiting room for hours, we got there at around 230 and they didn't take us back until 6 or so. Being sick I was exhausted and they hooked me up to an EKG did and finally gave me some drugs so I finally laid own and was gonna sleep in my ER room while waiting for the Doctor. Well by this time my papermask was pretty much in tatters, so damn if I didn't lay down on my back and dozed off and after a few minutes I proceeded to suck the tattered mask almost down my throat I has to literally pull it out of my mouth LOL nurse came in and she just thought that was hilarious.

I'm asthmatic too I'm always checking my oxygen levels when I had surgery a while back Doctor said I was breathing shallow in recovery gave me the little breathing exercise thingy so yea wearing a mask makes me have shortness of breath big time

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join