It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, POTUS Gasping for Air!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Moranimus

I attempted my first long shopping trip this weekend. Husband and son got all browsy, and I started to get light-headed and tingly fingered. I had to step outside and remove the mask. I gasped like a fish for a bit, and then everything was better.

And I have the devil's own time working out in them.

I had a doctor's appointment last month.

Had my mask on as they took vitals.

My SPO2 was 92%.

I took off my mask and it went up to 98%.

Wow, that's more of a considerable difference than I would've thought.

It was in the low 90's and that concerned me. All kidding aside, the last time I has sat readings like that, I had pneumonia.

Now anything under 94% should ring alarm bells for any medical person, but the med tech taking my vitals didn't blink an eye. I'm sure she's used to seeing unusually low saturation rates.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Wow sounds like a bunch of you suffer from asthma or something. If you are getting light headed from wearing a mask for *gasp* all of 15 minutes you might want to see a doctor about that. Speaking of doctors, good thing none of you are surgeons. Wouldn't want you passing out 15 minutes into a 10 hour surgery.

Maybe you should go lie down or something

You should read some of the studies done on ABG's of docs who wear masks over long periods of time.

You might learn something.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah WTF happened to Drudge?
He is a complete hysterical Lib now?
The entire clip shows he is not gasping for air at all at any point, he just takes a few deep breaths.
Then dipsh!t Shepard Smith’s commentary is just stupid.....”He is standing”....”He is saluting”
He was saluting the Marines in Marine 1 obviously.

nypost.com...
He basically changed ad partners and shifted his political focus to boost clicks and revenue. One issue he always stood fast by was his pro-life stance... his recent attacks against Amy Barrett make it clear that Matt Drudge was always a fraud.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Obviously, the Left is all butthurt that Trump is still breathing at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not really.

Cuz then we’d get religious extremist Pence.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

BEST Drudge replacement:
thelibertydaily.com...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I wear a mask at work an average of 8-1/2 hours, which is not easy, but trying to climb stairs with one on is really straining for air.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Based on some of the posts I've read, we have a few members that are upset over Trump's recovery.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

BEST Drudge replacement:
thelibertydaily.com...

Thank-you! I see conservative Amy Coney-Barrett will be confirmed, despite how much liberals scream and whine. Excellent!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Not really.

Just for a couple months...surely, you can hang on until Joltin' Joe steps up to the plate.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Wow sounds like a bunch of you suffer from asthma or something. If you are getting light headed from wearing a mask for *gasp* all of 15 minutes you might want to see a doctor about that. Speaking of doctors, good thing none of you are surgeons. Wouldn't want you passing out 15 minutes into a 10 hour surgery.

Maybe you should go lie down or something

My hearts at under 20% with only three valves that work as well as lung complications, the mask are BRUTAL on me. Trust me on this.

....but who cares right? Mask required, my health expendable.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

There are exceptions for people who have medical conditions aren’t there?

Stay safe.

link   
Also, deep breathing is a good thing if you have any kind of lung infection etc. Infections only get worse if you breath shallow. He was most likely instructed to breath deeply whenever possible.

link   
Trumps looks a little tired But yes I agree with most posters who say He seams to be doing very good for his age and what he had .
LET us hope it stays that way Its hard to be anti-TRUMP while he is sick so we can go back to FULL bore Trump bashing now then ?
LOL good luck Guys I hope Biden wins LOL .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I used to run up 8 double flight of stairs at work , returning from the fire drills.
I doubt if I would make it crawling up them now.
Mask or not...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Also, deep breathing is a good thing if you have any kind of lung infection etc. Infections only get worse if you breath shallow. He was most likely instructed to breath deeply whenever possible.

When I've had surgery I was instructed to use a breathing device to keep my lungs from collapsing or filling up with fluid by doing exercises several times a day until I was mobile again. My O2 levels are always good when checked or monitored. But if I wear a mask in a store I start breathing heavy after 15-20 minutes. I don't have lung problems but I'm not a mouth-breather either so that makes a difference. I see from a couple of responses we have some mouth-breathers in this thread, present company excepted.

The hysteria from the Left about this situation is ridiculous.
edit on 5-10-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Not really.

I am not surprised you feel that way, you're a smart liberal. That said, nothing I've seen in the past 4 years indicates the majority of your liberal brethren have figured that out. Mike Pence (who I would vote for without hesitation because I largely agree with the man) is liberalisms worst nightmare... Trump, especially on social issues, is JFK compared to Pence.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: mtnshredder

There are exceptions for people who have medical conditions aren’t there?

Stay safe.

I've heard they do but not 100% sure, I haven't explored the idea. Where I live is fortunately for me fairly laxed on their mask stance. Although I'm in a very high risk group, I don't wear one, I've a hard enough time without one. Only had one "Karen" go after me so far, LOL.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I used to run up 8 double flight of stairs at work , returning from the fire drills.
Mask or not...

Physical issues make a difference too. I have a stent-graft inside my abdominal aorta which doesn't stretch like the artery does. So overdoing it physically exhausts me because the volume of blood going to my lower half is a little restricted. At rest or doing mild activity it's fine, climbing stairs and walking a long distance quickly just about does me in. A few minutes rest is all it takes to get going again but it is an issue. Some people don't understand things like that.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Mask or not...

Oh gosh...you reminded me of how I used to walk 8 blocks in downtown Chicago to my night classes at DePaul University, then dash up 14 flights of stairs to the classroom. (Elevators were always a 5 to 10 minute wait at 5:00pm) Breathing a little heavy, but not bad for a smoker!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join