It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee JOE BIDEN Says Black Women Keep The Grocery Shelves Stocked.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That one easer ? I do know just how helpless the RIGHT is so again a LINK to Biden's twitter page NO video or tweet of this .
twitter.com...
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Re: twitter.com...

You can tell from Twitter Users comments below where the video was, that it was really there a few hours ago.

If Twitter has not found and removed the video of Joe insulting Black Women from every account, or suspended every account that "outed" Joe, I'll find another copy and link to it.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

So you're saying the media is covering for him.

I KNEW IT!

GOOD FIND!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
NO find is MORE like it His twitter page twitter.com...
BUT if all we need to do is make up a story say its tweeted then Trump faked the virus because I said so In a tweet .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I heard a clip of Biden just say that he will Federally mandate masks AND social distancing. That's right, get in my 6-12 ft bubble and I'm calling the cops to have you arrested!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I heard a clip of Biden just say that he will Federally mandate masks AND social distancing. That's right, get in my 6-12 ft bubble and I'm calling the cops to have you arrested!

Is Biden a fascist, a dictator, or just a racist?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thankfully, Twitter is just another TDS-afflicted face on the block.

YouTube is too, but they haven't found and removed every instance of the video of Joe insulting Black Women...yet.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Good for you Biden has no say over what a state will or will not mandate Just like Trump cant send National Guard to Portland unless the governor ask him to .

This post is about a LIE hoax Not Biden's press relise on mask and just what does mandate Mien anyway ?
A You Must ware a mask inside any public buildings Like we already have ?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok even though that video is cut I am NOT one to squese out of a direct evidence .
And ILL NOT argue his miening behind the fact HE said it No matter if his statement was harmless any one coudl take that as a racist statement .

SO THIS is ME saying Biden said what he said and It could easily offend and Imply something racists'

Good Job guys .
BTW I wont even say O BUT TRUMP said such and such and post a negative return video as ANY racisms is NOT good .

SO again good job guys so the question becomes is this enough for 60 Million people to change there vote ?
Show it to BLM at most some may just NOT vote and that could make a difference for Trump or maybe not .

You know Biden is slim problem is so is Trump so I think ill abstain from bashing TRUMP or saying I hope Biden wins .

So enjoy your posting as I will no LONGER BASH TRUMP and CONGRADS on your WIN and FINLY using TRUTH !

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In my grocery store seems to be teenagers and lets just say they dont seem to be in a hurry. I watched one kid who managed to put 3 boxes of cereal in between talking on his phone.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
BET every one can read THAT Reply LOLOLOLOL
Again Congrads GUYS I don't support any one who could be racist .
Really Its amazing it took you this long to find something damming NOW not from 20 years back .

The hair sniffing thing was creep enough BUT I don't Judge without alot MORE then that .
I sure would NOT let MY granddaughter any ware near him just in case .

Try keeping this post active if you can The more who see it the less who vote Biden ( but don't vote Trump either lol enough abstain Trump wins by default .
My roommate would be totally pissed if i asked Him if he would vote for someone who is racist's without saying Trump he says NO and I show HIM That video LOL to bad I need to Live here would LOVE seeing the look on his face . LOL

edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well here's the complete video I really try and watch Joe's stuff, not to catch him screw up but to see if he has a coherent plan. I'm afraid ie has nothing to do with age or dementia. Joe had no clue when he was 50 or 60 either. Heres rgthe other telling stat this video has 12,000 views LOL Trump had more for his discharge from the hospital. Biden isn't moving the needle and watching the video I did I kind of felt sorry for him,he is going to get smoked in the election. Hopefully it will be by so much the left will just have to take a bite out of thier chit sandwich and swallow it dry. LOL they should be used to it after all these years.

edit on 5-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
BET every one can read THAT Reply LOLOLOLOL
Again Congrads GUYS I don't support any one who could be racist .
Really Its amazing it took you this long to find something damming NOW not from 20 years back .

The hair sniffing thing was creep enough BUT I don't Judge without alot MORE then that .
I sure would NOT let MY granddaughter any ware near him just in case .

Try keeping this post active if you can The more who see it the less who vote Biden ( but don't vote Trump either lol enough abstain Trump wins by default .
My roommate would be totally pissed if i asked Him if he would vote for someone who is racist's without saying Trump he says NO and I show HIM That video LOL to bad I need to Live here would LOVE seeing the look on his face . LOL

You must have missed "You ain't black!"

And Bidens 47 year history of racist comments

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't know if we have any black people around here that stock shelves, most of the black people here are either going college, have good jobs, or are working at the same types of jobs everyone else works at in the area. Of course, just like white people, there are some who are into drugs and get in trouble with the law.

I have always thought of the people who work in stores as equals even when I had my own business or was working at a good job. Some people have sucky attitudes at the businesses they work at, feeling they are above the people who work there, but that has nothing to do with color. So they wasted four years going to college and getting a degree, that does not mean that they should demean the job that helps them to survive.

Biden must not be able to see that it is not all colored working in the stores, maybe if he is secretly a racist he notices them more than the white people working there. I thought there were not many black people around here, but one day I noticed there are quite a few. Gee, I don't pay attention to people shopping in the stores I guess, I also noticed there seems to be more orientals here too.

Do I talk to the black women and guys in the store? I usually only talk to people I have already met, except at the coop, I have discussions about food chemistry with people down there, and there are quite a few colored people who shop there because it is organic and lots of vegetarians go there. Seems like half of the black women are buying all vegan for some reason down there. I am not prejudice against Vegans either, I just feel sorry for them to have to eat veggi burgers.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
This post is about a LIE hoax Not Biden's press relise on mask and just what does mandate Mien anyway ?
A You Must ware a mask inside any public buildings Like we already have ?

There's no need for you to post a "LIE hoax". Joe Biden is up 14 points! Just be sure to get out there and vote. Prove the polls right!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: carewemust

In my grocery store seems to be teenagers and lets just say they dont seem to be in a hurry. I watched one kid who managed to put 3 boxes of cereal in between talking on his phone.

Were they Black female teenagers?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Biden will NOT be smoked You guys better still take this election as real as It gets .
And a Jurassic park cut video does NOTHING to help your push to get Trump elected .
But You guys do tend to cut the ground out from your own base here you FINLY have something that could help Increases Trumps chances to win But Your so stuck ON his game show You play like that video is a JOKE .

If THE RIGHT cant take it as a real way Of showing JOE for who he is then You really are doomed to LOSE .

THE ELECTION IS NOT A TRUMP GAME show you want Trump to win then YOU MITE want to start acting like IT .
THIS VIDEO is real may be MORE CONTEXT BUT even OUT of context It still could be seen as a racial issue so I am SAYING You have shown Biden true colors but This is NO WAY helps show TRUMPS true color Nore will help You unless
YOU USE this to show people .

Lord the RIGHJT IS so helpless even WITH this ONE thing they will probly Lose taking a election as a Joke a game show a we won so Lets just sit back .

RIGHT NOW joe has IT you better get smarter FAST .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Yep...Biden was surprised to come across a Black man (Barack Obama) who was "clean" and "well-spoken", in 2004. But that was when he had a normal mind. It's gone deeper into the gutter since.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Reminds me of that idiot Kelly Osbourne who, when talking about Trump's "racist" views on Mexicans, said "Who's going to clean your toilets, Mr Trump?".

They always out themselves in the end. And some, like Biden, do it repeatedly.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Have you ever seen a video of the inside of Joe Biden's home? I bet he has one of those Aunt Jemima cookie jars like Elizabeth Warren keeps in her kitchen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join