It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Buys HUNDREDS of Pizzas for his Supporters Outside Walter Reed Medical Center

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moranimus
The media will spin this as the president bribing citizenx for votes, while dodging questions regarding Bloomberg paying off prisoner debts for votes.

Oh, they probably will, but buying votes from people who are already voting for you..not necessary, but it's a nice sentiment..I see nothing wrong with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: putnam6

Trudope wouldn't need to buy hundreds of pizzas. We don't grovel at his feet to deserve such treatment.

Then why the HADES is he still there ?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

The backlash is the whole point. I get the real story. ATS has become the place to poke the bear.

Not exactly. Sometimes when people put their foot in their mouth, it is fun to mock them over it. That's the backlash.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
This is awesome. How many politicians do crap like this?

According to the "no coincidences" crowd, all members of the cabal do.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'll try the Artichoke as you recomend it, I like black olives also they go good with pineapple and Canadian bacon, Anchovies are too salty for my taste also pepperoni on Chicago style yummy, damn It's time for a pizza

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Dunno. I didn't even vote for him... torontonians to be honest.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: infolurker

I think it would be a brilliant political move on Biden's part to start doing the same thing at his rallies.

First, he could be seen as a caring soul to his supporters.

Secondly, with a buy one get one free card, he could feed his entire rally crowd for $12.99.

Win/Win!!!

So true! This made me laugh.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

As a Canadian I 100% agree with this assessment. Trudeau is indeed lacking any sort of testicles of any kind.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Biden can’t send pizza to his supporters because no one likes gluten free, dairy free, meat free, veggie free, plain pizza.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
The insufferable heathen eats crust first

Saving the best for last, just like his re-election.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
One good thing about Covid, We can all eat pizzas now because Covid and some future microbes are going to kill us anyway according to MSM and Fauchi.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That was nice of him.
Now I'm thinking about pizza ovens again.
1000 degree bubbly neapolitan pies.
Yum

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
John Podesta is calling this fake news. He claimed to have driven by and saw no kids anywhere.

I'm surprised CNN hasn't started claiming that Trump is trying to buy the vote with this stunt. neat actions by a person celebrating being healthy. Good for him.

Back to the joke though, I wonder if Joe Biden will claim that this report is something that Barak O'Biden used to do for everyone at the White House too when Jill was President.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Aw Trump is so generous giving people pizza and coronavirus. Give him all the awards

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Lumenari

As a Canadian I 100% agree with this assessment. Trudeau is indeed lacking any sort of testicles of any kind.

I'm no Trudeau fan but at least he can string a coherent sentence together

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Aw Trump is so generous giving people pizza and coronavirus. Give him all the awards

Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Pizza Prize, so what do you expect. First he brings Pizza to the Middle East, and now he brought it to the streets of America. What a time to be alive.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
When I worked at Lowe's we had awesome BBQs for people's birthdays it was amazing

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos
When I worked at Lowe's we had awesome BBQs for people's birthdays it was amazing

And one time in band camp ........

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

I've worked for some crappy work places and they all had pizza parties.

I work for an industry leader now, and we haven't had one "pizza party" ever. I can't believe the backlash I'm getting. It's just proving my point more and more.

Well, I guess I was wrong with all 3 potential explanations earlier. Sounds like you simply pick lousy soul-sucking places to work. I can't pity you much there, you picked 'em. If you want to pull a paycheck from Initech with no appreciation shown at any point, knock yourself out there. Hope your stapler is safe from others

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: cre8chaos

And one time in band camp ........

That's nice. Nobody cares what you and your flute do at band camp, though.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Are we sure it was Trump and not his campaign that decided to do this? To be honest doesnt sound like Trump but i guess i could be wrong.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join