It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Buys HUNDREDS of Pizzas for his Supporters Outside Walter Reed Medical Center

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Bets on how long it takes Adam Schiff to demand the FEC look into this as a "vote buying" action by POTUS?

link   
a reply to: strongfp

Nerds!

link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: infolurker

Pizza parties... the sign of a boss who doesn't care about their staff but wants some short term brownie points.

Lmfao, no. But jealous bitterness is the calling card of the employee not worth keeping around, perhaps.

Pre-'Rona, that was common for my husband's company -- a big seasonal lunch on the company (not including the equally big, catered holiday meals) If appreciation perks didn't boost morale & have a tangible RoI down the road (retention), it wouldn't be done. Same goes for their bonus system -- if it didn't work out mathematically, they wouldn't dole those out again, either. Sucks to be you, maybe?

Three takeaways from your comment -- you either worked for company that could not afford that, worked for a company that outright sucked, or weren't among the best on the clock. Sucked, in other words. The employees might have just plain sucked. Good companies reward good employees because it's an RoI that pays off long-term via morale and commitment, even through little things like pizza parties. Make of that what you will.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I've worked for some crappy work places and they all had pizza parties.

I work for an industry leader now, and we haven't had one "pizza party" ever. I can't believe the backlash I'm getting. It's just proving my point more and more.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I work for an industry leader now, and we haven't had one "pizza party" ever. I can't believe the backlash I'm getting. It's just proving my point more and more.

That's a ridiculous gatekeep, Strong. You posted ridiculous horsecrap and got backlash, if that "proves your point," then Blossom Goodchild was apparently speaking truths here.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Panem et circenses.

It's what every despotic Emporer has always done...

edit on 5/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A nice thing to do!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The backlash is the whole point. I get the real story. ATS has become the place to poke the bear.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Trump: Sends Pizza as a gesture of goodwill and thanks.

CNN: President Trump encourages unhealthy eating and obesity.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Based POTUS, truly a "peoples President". Also good to see some posters acknowledging the Presidents good deed without adding spin.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Trudope wouldn't need to buy hundreds of pizzas. We don't grovel at his feet to deserve such treatment.

Well I was waiting for the over reaction and here it is Pizza LOL you are really bitching about pizza. Now you are besmirching 330 million people because the President bought people who were not groveling but showing their concern,pizzas Goodness the left over-reacts to everything this man does it not. Make sure you check with Justin before you reply back LOL strongfp indeed.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
He could have sent vegetarian pizzas to Biden supporters as an after thought. If they only had some protein in their diet...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Panem et circenses.

It's what every despotic Emporer has always done...

Let 'em eat pie. You know you'd hear it first FROM ME.
Bread und circuits, peeps! And you think he ain't Q'd?
I love this just because he killed3 birds w/ 1 stone
tied behind his back!

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I think it would be a brilliant political move on Biden's part to start doing the same thing at his rallies.

First, he could be seen as a caring soul to his supporters.

Secondly, with a buy one get one free card, he could feed his entire rally crowd for $12.99.

Win/Win!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sources say Jerry Nadler is calling the pizzas an illegal "in kind" contribution 😆

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sausage and green olives & mushrooms for me

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Pizza parties... the sign of a boss who doesn't care about their staff but wants some short term brownie points.

What would Trudeau do? Oh, that's right he would have to have supporters first.

Besides he isn't our boss, he is our President and JT would give his left nut to have the kind of support Trump has

There is no way in hell Sophie is allowing Justin anywhere near her purse.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
a reply to: carewemust

Sausage and green olives & mushrooms for me

Green olives you say! I like the black ones..might have to try green, and yes, to sausage and mushrooms, how about artichoke?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

What would Trudeau do? Oh, that's right he would have to have supporters first.

Besides he isn't our boss, he is our President and JT would give his left nut to have the kind of support Trump has

JT is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, might be the wokest though!

Now, I'm not a huge fan of the wokeness, but he did good, to support us in the shutdowns and job losses..I would of been on the street otherwise. I doubt the Cons would of done near as much.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The media will spin this as the president bribing citizenx for votes, while dodging questions regarding Bloomberg paying off prisoner debts for votes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join