It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump miraculously recovers from being in grave danger from COVID in 3 days, being discharged today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
He didn't have covid-19.
He caught a mild case of hoax.
Probably one of those false positives we hear so much about...followed by a panic attack. Gets short of breath as he hyperventilates ... quick blast of oxygen and off to hospital to get some thoughts and prayers from his " fans "
Result after just 3 days ! ..is a miraculous recovery from a deadly pandemic that has caused global devastation.
Feeling .....
" better than he has in 20 years "

Yeah..ok.
BS.
more of the same from Don the Con

I'm sure they would have tested for false positives for the most important person in the world.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: cosmickat
He didn't have covid-19.
He caught a mild case of hoax.
Probably one of those false positives we hear so much about...followed by a panic attack. Gets short of breath as he hyperventilates ... quick blast of oxygen and off to hospital to get some thoughts and prayers from his " fans "
Result after just 3 days ! ..is a miraculous recovery from a deadly pandemic that has caused global devastation.
Feeling .....
" better than he has in 20 years "

Yeah..ok.
BS.
more of the same from Don the Con

Are you suggesting that "Don the Con" intentionally caused the false positive test result...?

No, the test was probably positive.

The whole story of his illness, onset, severity and recovery, was probably just something that sounded good to him, and we all know how he loves to tell stories about himself...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: putnam6
That's got to be a hard hit county and town for you to know 4 people all of them critically sick, again I hate to hear that. My daughter is a teacher up north and luckily she doesn't have in class till the end of the month, they have super strict protocols no mask no attend and its split days less students in each class. Did her school have any safety protocols and were they followed and enforced?

I know over 20 people who have had the virus, 3 dead but they had conditions so you all don't care about them, and yes. My small town made national headlines a few weeks ago because of how fast we're spreading it here.

That's not true my friend, it's horrible for anybody just cause people don't express it constantly on a message board doesn't men there is no compassion or empathy. My uncle essentially was my Aunt's caregiver so it threw a whole new wrinkle my cousin had to move in with them for awhile. Thankfully he is okay now, we are a close family these are people we grew up with went on vacations and before COVID we would get together 7-8 times year.

Just because we disagree on who and how much to blame for this debacle doesn't mean people don't care or haven't been affected we just have a different approach to a situation.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Is Trump trying to kill everybody in the White House…?

So he returns to the White House and has a photo op taking off his mask. Great messaging, Trump.

I think that was terrible. It would have been a much better photo op if, after removing the mask, he threw it away in disgust

Trump, the COVID Rambo boy!

No he making sure every one gets it because they all will have immunity and antibodies which is great because they will be still working at the White House 4 more years and we won't have to worry about anybody getting sick.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
He has the greatest immune system a person can have. I’m surprised it took that long. Now, back to being the greatest President ever.

His immune system is the biggest and most powerful immune system on the planet. His antibodies are the strongest antibodies in the world and he hopes he will never have to use them again, he defeated this virus BIGLY in record time, in fact an all time record.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Trump took off his mask when he entered the WH after being released from WR. This should put his staff at ease?

nymag.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: smurfy

He has the greatest immune system a person can have. I’m surprised it took that long. Now, back to being the greatest President ever.

Given your remarks, I'm obliged to remind you that Trump officially has COVID-19, that is as in official

Cancer patients who passed away from their disease sometimes were counted as COVID deaths. Official or not, it's still debatable if he really had it. My guess is no.

It doesn't matter if he did or didn't...he should still be in the Hospital...officially, you trying be glib does not cut the mustard.
Having something truly to say, needs some meat on the bones.

Thing is, A fake Trump virus plot?..versus a real Trump virus?
Of course Trump himself is the personification of fakery in just about everything, however some things are not fake, if you see where I'm going?

Something tells me that if Trump made a statement through a proxy to say he's quarantined himself for 14 days, the media, and thus you, would accuse him of dereliction of duty or something of the sort. Then, the House would be working overtime to make him transfer power.
He can't win either way. See where I'm going?

that's more or less what I already said, and hence LG currently licking the DB's/DJT's bits. Of course I have already accused Trump of dereliction of just about everything, no more so than leaving hospital, which is minimum 10 days. As for media, I'm not media...sorry about that.

edit on 5-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That's not true my friend, it's horrible for anybody just cause people don't express it constantly on a message board doesn't men there is no compassion or empathy. My uncle essentially was my Aunt's caregiver so it threw a whole new wrinkle my cousin had to move in with them for awhile. Thankfully he is okay now, we are a close family these are people we grew up with went on vacations and before COVID we would get together 7-8 times year.

Just because we disagree on who and how much to blame for this debacle doesn't mean people don't care or haven't been affected we just have a different approach to a situation.

In my 40 years of life I've never known anyone who has died, or been hospitalized, for the flu or a cold. This is not the flu or a cold.
edit on 5-10-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Are you going to get a Trump Rambo COVID doll?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
God bless the President! Me and mine are very relieved- the President's health has far reaching implications

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well he is the president of the United States even if he had flu like symptoms they would give him health care that only the elites of the world could imagine.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

Quick recovery makes people start asking questions as to the true lethality of COVID.

The reality is that the vast majority of people who test positive or contract it have no symptoms or it is no worse than a cold. So one has to question why all the lock downs and hysteria.

I am all for locking down nursing homes and encouraging people who fit the profile of those who are most likely to succumb to it to take precautions but the rest of us have to get on with our lives.

My little sister is on day 14, and hospitalized. I just got an employee back last week who was too sick to leave the house for 5 weeks. She couldn't get to the bathroom without help. I will add that her helper was her boyfriend, who also got it but not as bad, but he still missed 3 weeks of work. The first person I knew who got it spent 6 weeks in the hospital, 2 of those weeks unconscious on a ventilator.

I'll say what I said to someone else last night. You people are psychopaths.

That sucks. I'm sorry for your friends and family. That doesn't seem to be typical however. In my workplace alone we've had 37 cases. Of those 37 none have been hospitalized and 35 are back at work as good as ever. Of the 2 that aren't back, one is still quarantining as they just tested positive 8 days ago and the other chose to take an extended LOA.

My 78 year old uncle with a history of cancer and Chron's also had it. He had a mild fever for one evening and that was the extent of his symptoms. He wouldn't have even known if they hadn't tested him as a precaution before a routine colonoscopy. His 76 year old wife, my aunt, who smoked for 50 years also had it. She never showed any symptoms.

Again, I'm sorry for what your friends and family may be going through, but from everything I've seen first hand and from the dozens of people I know personally who have had it, it sounds like those you know are extremely unlucky.
edit on 10/5/2020 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

There are times I feel its all a game!

Fun / sarcasm
edit on 5-10-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
I think my post was pretty clear. You even quoted it.
What part of it was ambiguous?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Poor you.
You talk like you have some kind of intellect, yet time and time again you defend the indefensible.
Suck it up.
You clearly have a penchant for buying bridges.
My sympathies.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

His immune system is the biggest and most powerful immune system on the planet. His antibodies are the strongest antibodies in the world and he hopes he will never have to use them again, he defeated this virus BIGLY in record time, in fact an all time record.

Not even Chuck Norris can beat Trump.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

and experimental drug to keep you kicking

The secret cure !

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

In my 40 years of life I've never known anyone who has died, or been hospitalized, for the flu or a cold. This is not the flu or a cold.

Yes, but your experiences are limited by those you know. So are mine.

I don't know anyone who has died in a car crash, but does that mean that no one else does? Does that make them any less tragic? No. However it also doesn't make them any more or less dangerous than they were or horrific than they were because I don't know anyone who died in one, you may not know anyone who died in one, and someone else here might.

The stats are still the stats. Numbers don't lie. It may feel worse for you. The person who lost someone in a car crash likely feels they are a larger threat and more uniquely dangerous to people because of that loss, but the numbers are still the numbers and they don't lie. The reality of your likelihood to die from a car crash is still what it is.

Looking at the numbers on COVID, your personal experiences aside, the stats are the stats. It's not that dangerous a disease. You run about the same risk of developing a severe case of it as someone would of developing a severe case of the flu for most average folks. In fact, in some ways it's less dangerous because it doesn't carry off the very young like the flu will.

I'm sorry you happen to know so many who need critical care to beat this thing, but the numbers are still bearing this out. Most of us don't have that experience, and most of us won't because that's what the stats say should happen. If you're running into a lot of telling us you we don't know anyone who had to go that far, it's the truth because that's what the numbers say. Again, they don't lie. It's not that we're telling you it can't and won't happen that people die or need to be hospitalized, it's that we're telling you most of us aren't going to ever have to go there and we haven't.

That's not lying or downplaying your experience, that's just us telling you we don't know anyone who died in car crash. And if we were having that discussion and folks told you that, you would likely accept it. But for some reason, it's different with COVID. If we tell you we won't know anyone who died from it or needed to go to the hospital, you get offended and can't take it?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As in most will live through the pandemic like most who travel by car will live.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: ketsuko

As in most will live through the pandemic like most who travel by car will live.

Does the analogy of wearing a seatbelt with wearing a mask make sense?

I guess it depends on how much risk you are willing to take.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join