It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump miraculously recovers from being in grave danger from COVID in 3 days, being discharged today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Democrats have kept screaming about always listen to the doctors and the scientists.

Now they seem to be questioning all the scientists and doctors 😃

boying ing ing thud 😃

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: putnam6

The media ALWAYS goes obsession over things like this. Haven't you ever noticed

It's okay to admit you were giddy a few days ago Willtell, I won't tell anyone LOL and so was the media. Unless you believe their spin on things would have been the same for Biden, Barrack or Hilliary. You are smarter tha that aren't you.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
I wish your sister well.

How did they all get the Rona?

Is asking for a list of pre-existing conditions and or comorbidities out of line?

If you know that many people with Covid..then you are the rare...very rare exception...

It's not psychopathic to recognize this has all been overblown...

You obviously do not wish my sister well. She is a school teacher, so we assume that she got it from an asymptomatic kid. We don’t know for sure. My employee went to Branson, MO on vacation and fell ill a few days after she got back. She was an anti-mask, hoaxer before it got her. Don't know where my other buddy got it. None of them have any pre-existing conditions, whatsoever, except the latter who is in his 70s. That's his only condition. He's old. I am not a rare exception as just in this small town, these are very well known people who are loved by many.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Is Trump trying to kill everybody in the White House…?

So he returns to the White House and has a photo op taking off his mask. Great messaging, Trump.

I think that was terrible. It would have been a much better photo op if, after removing the mask, he threw it away in disgust

Trump, the COVID Rambo boy!
edit on 5-10-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
He took Hydroxychloroquine a few weeks ago and stopped because there might be a dosage time limit ? 🙂

Bet it also limited some of the impact 🙂

link   
a reply to: Willtell

That was a secret message 🙂

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is starting to look real suspicious like Trump may have some other disease that is worst than COVID.

And they're not telling us.

Recall, mysteriously, he went to this hospital a while back, and they told the VP to get ready cause Trump was going under anesthesia. That didn’t happen, but we never found out why Trump went there then.

This looks real suspicious. And his doctors are acting very strange...

If he wasnt that sick why take those drugs that are usually for severe COVID patients.

Annnnnd here we go again... LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31

Breaking News: Trumps doctors recommend that he quarantine at the white house for 4 more years.

Biden needs to plagiarize that !! 🙂

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
the crash from Dexamethasone will tell the tale about trumps release from WR.

I wonder how long he can last jacked up on drugs?
edit on 5-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I will concede to that. Any virus/illness should be respected.

link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
He has the greatest immune system a person can have. I’m surprised it took that long. Now, back to being the greatest President ever.

Given your remarks, I'm obliged to remind you that Trump officially has COVID-19, that is as in official

Cancer patients who passed away from their disease sometimes were counted as COVID deaths. Official or not, it's still debatable if he really had it. My guess is no.

It doesn't matter if he did or didn't...he should still be in the Hospital...officially, you trying be glib does not cut the mustard.
Having something truly to say, needs some meat on the bones.

Thing is, A fake Trump virus plot?..versus a real Trump virus?
Of course Trump himself is the personification of fakery in just about everything, however some things are not fake, if you see where I'm going?
edit on 5-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Nevertheless..all of that is anecdotal..

The numbers say there isn't much to worry about...unless you're more susceptible for certain health reasons..

Here's another anecdotal example:

Our city of 70k just admitted its first covid patient....you can check too at Sootoday.com...
edit on 10/5/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

He has the greatest immune system a person can have. I’m surprised it took that long. Now, back to being the greatest President ever.

Now, he's part mouse, too!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Given your remarks, I'm obliged to remind you that Trump officially has COVID-19, that is as in official

Cancer patients who passed away from their disease sometimes were counted as COVID deaths. Official or not, it's still debatable if he really had it. My guess is no.

It doesn't matter if he did or didn't...he should still be in the Hospital...officially, you trying be glib does not cut the mustard.
Having something truly to say, needs some meat on the bones.

Thing is, A fake Trump virus plot?..versus a real Trump virus?
Of course Trump himself is the personification of fakery in just about everything, however some things are not fake, if you see where I'm going?

Something tells me that if Trump made a statement through a proxy to say he's quarantined himself for 14 days, the media, and thus you, would accuse him of dereliction of duty or something of the sort. Then, the House would be working overtime to make him transfer power.

He can't win either way. See where I'm going?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok we all Know he was sick and has alest Mild systems when he went in .
He is Not recovered he may still be contages or my not did they retest him before he left ?
But hopefully he will stay well as for how long well a bad flue can be 3 days so yea its no joke .

Glad he is well avoids election complication's and now Biden will probley get a clear win on election night its self so defuse this whole lets disenfranchise 60 Million voters and the military By not counting mail in ballets .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: MykeNukem
I wish your sister well.

How did they all get the Rona?

Is asking for a list of pre-existing conditions and or comorbidities out of line?

If you know that many people with Covid..then you are the rare...very rare exception...

It's not psychopathic to recognize this has all been overblown...

You obviously do not wish my sister well. She is a school teacher, so we assume that she got it from an asymptomatic kid. We don’t know for sure. My employee went to Branson, MO on vacation and fell ill a few days after she got back. She was an anti-mask, hoaxer before it got her. Don't know where my other buddy got it. None of them have any pre-existing conditions, whatsoever, except the latter who is in his 70s. That's his only condition. He's old. I am not a rare exception as just in this small town, these are very well known people who are loved by many.

That's got to be a hard hit county and town for you to know 4 people all of them critically sick, again I hate to hear that. My daughter is a teacher up north and luckily she doesn't have in class till the end of the month, they have super strict protocols no mask no attend and its split days less students in each class. Did her school have any safety protocols and were they followed and enforced?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Something tells me that if Trump made a statement through a proxy to say he's quarantined himself for 14 days, the media, and thus you, would accuse him of dereliction of duty or something of the sort. Then, the House would be working overtime to make him transfer power.

No, he should definitely quarantine and stfu for 14 days. The world would be a better place.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
That's got to be a hard hit county and town for you to know 4 people all of them critically sick, again I hate to hear that. My daughter is a teacher up north and luckily she doesn't have in class till the end of the month, they have super strict protocols no mask no attend and its split days less students in each class. Did her school have any safety protocols and were they followed and enforced?

I know over 20 people who have had the virus, 3 dead but they had conditions so you all don't care about them, and yes. My small town made national headlines a few weeks ago because of how fast we're spreading it here.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
With all the people in trumps innercircle infected, the reinfection rate in the WH could make it a bigly super spreader. A little stroll around the WH rose garden should be just what the Dr. ordered.

www.tmz.com...

edit on 5-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The " Prez " is BACK , and there Will Be HELL To Pay .......................)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join