It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump miraculously recovers from being in grave danger from COVID in 3 days, being discharged today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

Quick recovery makes people start asking questions as to the true lethality of COVID.

The reality is that the vast majority of people who test positive or contract it have no symptoms or it is no worse than a cold. So one has to question why all the lock downs and hysteria.

I am all for locking down nursing homes and encouraging people who fit the profile of those who are most likely to succumb to it to take precautions but the rest of us have to get on with our lives.

My little sister is on day 14, and hospitalized. I just got an employee back last week who was too sick to leave the house for 5 weeks. She couldn't get to the bathroom without help. I will add that her helper was her boyfriend, who also got it but not as bad, but he still missed 3 weeks of work. The first person I knew who got it spent 6 weeks in the hospital, 2 of those weeks unconscious on a ventilator.

I'll say what I said to someone else last night. You people are psychopaths.

Sure...

Do you live in an old folks home...in a neighbourhood of old folks homes?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They say he took off the mask.
God help those who have to work near this creep
There insure danger of catching COVID from him.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
That said the thread is about the media way over blowing and overhyping the Prseident's contraction of COVID,and we can't live in constant fear and paranoia about this situation.

And my point was that he's on day 3 of symptoms, and it's too early to assume that he's recovered.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Sure...

I'm 40, my sister is 30, my employee is 45. The guy that ended up on a ventilator is in his 70's but the other 2 are relatively young with no underlying conditions. My sister is in terrible condition right now, and your reply only proves my point. You're a psychopath. You don't care that she's deathly ill because it doesn't align with your politics.

link   

That said the thread is about the media way over blowing and overhyping the Prseident's contraction of COVID,and we can't live in constant fear and paranoia about this situation.

And my point was that he's on day 3 of symptoms, and it's too early to assume that he's recovered.

Annd you what?

Think the best doctors in the US would let him go home if he was in real danger of a relapse? I mean I guess its possible they would betray their hypocratic oath and tell the leader of the free world, Nahh go on home it's okay, we need the bed space for all those other COVID patients. LOL and again don't sound so disappointed he is out and okay,

link   

Or is it possible that the President of the United States gets a level of care that exceeds the average schmuck?

I would think so.

Besides the fact that cnn's paid doctor disagrees.

Btw, I got ocean front property for sale in Arizona if you really believe the doc from cnn....

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Liberals are losing ( what's left of) their minds on the usual terrorist media Outlets this evening, lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Not really fair calling people names when those same people have been fed unreliable and deceptive numbers.
The maker of the pcr testing citing its unreliability. That it should not be used as a test.
Numbers being fudged on cases. Re-listing of deaths as covid caused.
Financial incentives to claim the sickness.
Financial incentives to fasttrack a impossible vaccine.
Political reasons to punish people.
Misleading mask info.
Misleading and contradictory statements about the virus.
Chinese convulsing in the street virus to a bad cold for old people(nothing new)
You wouldn't be a psychopath to question the narrative, you would be literally retarded not to.
Mighty claims deserve mighty proof.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is starting to look real suspicious like Trump may have some other disease that is worst than COVID.

And they're not telling us.

Recall, mysteriously, he went to this hospital a while back, and they told the VP to get ready cause Trump was going under anesthesia. That didn’t happen, but we never found out why Trump went there then.

This looks real suspicious. And his doctors are acting very strange...

If he wasnt that sick why take those drugs that are usually for severe COVID patients.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Annd you what?

Think the best doctors in the US would let him go home if he was in real danger of a relapse? I mean I guess its possible they would betray their hypocratic oath and tell the leader of the free world, Nahh go on home it's okay, we need the bed space for all those other COVID patients. LOL and again don't sound so disappointed he is out and okay,

They can meet his medical requirements at the white house, or get him back to that hospital in a half hour or so if need be. This is all just theater on his part.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberals are losing ( what's left of) their minds on the usual terrorist media Outlets this evening, lol.

Yes they are and paranoid over reacting types usually dont make the best leaders. In 4 days Trump has put the media and the terminal Left on it's ear again without even trying

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
We need a Melania update. Wasn't she also testing positive?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Or is it possible that the President of the United States gets a level of care that exceeds the average schmuck?

That's not just possible, it's a certainty. Which is why his "don't be afraid of covid" tweet is very reckless.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The media ALWAYS goes obsession over things like this. Haven't you ever noticed

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
trump looked ok walking out of WR. His next debate with Joe should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Sure...

I'm 40, my sister is 30, my employee is 45. The guy that ended up on a ventilator is in his 70's but the other 2 are relatively young with no underlying conditions. My sister is in terrible condition right now, and your reply only proves my point. You're a psychopath. You don't care that she's deathly ill because it doesn't align with your politics.

I wish your sister well.

How did they all get the Rona?

Is asking for a list of pre-existing conditions and or comorbidities out of line?

If you know that many people with Covid..then you are the rare...very rare exception...

It's not psychopathic to recognize this has all been overblown...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: LordAhriman

Not really fair calling people names when those same people have been fed unreliable and deceptive numbers.
The maker of the pcr testing citing its unreliability. That it should not be used as a test.
Numbers being fudged on cases. Re-listing of deaths as covid caused.
Financial incentives to claim the sickness.
Financial incentives to fasttrack a impossible vaccine.
Political reasons to punish people.
Misleading mask info.
Misleading and contradictory statements about the virus.
Chinese convulsing in the street virus to a bad cold for old people(nothing new)
You wouldn't be a psychopath to question the narrative, you would be literally retarded not to.
Mighty claims deserve mighty proof.

I believe you were the one I called a psychopath last night. My opinion still stands.

"Bad cold". My sister developed blood clots in her lungs today, all of her blood is thickening, and she's losing memory and motor skills. She doesn't have a cold. You psychopath.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sure...

I wish your sister well.

How did they all get the Rona?

Is asking for a list of pre-existing conditions and or comorbidities out of line?

If you know that many people with Covid..then you are the rare...very rare exception...

It's not psychopathic to recognize this has all been overblown...

The media reports on Covid like healthy 35 year olds are out jogging on Monday, catch Covid, and then collapse and die by Friday...

link   

Annd you what?

They can meet his medical requirements at the white house, or get him back to that hospital in a half hour or so if need be. This is all just theater on his part.

Funny none of that was mentioned when the media was talking about if he was on oxygen they need to transfer the reins to Pence LOL just a day or 2 ago.

link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
We need a Melania update. Wasn't she also testing positive?

Yes, and many others of trumps staff and others that attended the Rose Garden Mas secure. His remaining staff should avoid him like the plague.

www.tmz.com...

www.cnn.com...

I'll bet Pence is doing a happy dance while dusting off the 25 amendment.

edit on 5-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join