It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump miraculously recovers from being in grave danger from COVID in 3 days, being discharged today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

And the in the next four years:

1. Communism

2. The Deep State

3. Child Trafficking, etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: cosmickat
He didn't have covid-19.
He caught a mild case of hoax.
Probably one of those false positives we hear so much about...followed by a panic attack. Gets short of breath as he hyperventilates ... quick blast of oxygen and off to hospital to get some thoughts and prayers from his " fans "
Result after just 3 days ! ..is a miraculous recovery from a deadly pandemic that has caused global devastation.
Feeling .....
" better than he has in 20 years "

Yeah..ok.
BS.
more of the same from Don the Con

But NBC and CNN said he was gravely ill and being ventilated and being given emergency treatments of steroids and Remdesivir just on Saturdayand now he is going home. Oh I know what it is , There is no hope they are sending him home so he can pass away in the White House right.

Nope the media clamped down on this and hyped it for all it was worth and the Democratic left fell for it hook line and sinker. Over reactive hyper paranoid liars.

This must be why we are in the state we are in. Please cite the sources of those news channels stating he was on a ventilator. The steroid he is on is usually reserved for the very ill who will most likely be on a ventilator soon. That is what the news channels and doctors stated.

He of course was given every type of drug available that the docs believed would assist is his recovery. The regular person would not get these things with a mild case.

First of all everything referenced here was pretty much mentioned or speculated on ATS with links, pretty sure they all are still on hot topics LOL it's only been 3 days LOL. Secondly, in this thread, there is a reference and a link to all he was given, like aspirin and melatonin so just hop along and read the thread. Or don't doesn't matter either way...

Here is a link where they were discussing the "continuity of government" like he was gravely ill.

www.cnbc.com...

Pelosi: Continuity of government in place after Trump ...
Search domain www.cnbc.com/2020/10/02/pelosi-continuity-of-government-in-place-after-trump-tests-positive-for-covid.htmlwww.cnbc.com... nuity-of-government-in-place-after-trump-tests-positive-for-covid.html
3 days agoTrump, 74, announced on Twitter after midnight that he and first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for Covid-19. The president is experiencing "mild symptoms" of the virus , NBC News ...
edit on 5-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
He has the greatest immune system a person can have. I’m surprised it took that long. Now, back to being the greatest President ever.

Given your remarks, I'm obliged to remind you that Trump officially has COVID-19, that is as in official

Cancer patients who passed away from their disease sometimes were counted as COVID deaths. Official or not, it's still debatable if he really had it. My guess is no.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

Quick recovery makes people start asking questions as to the true lethality of COVID.

The reality is that the vast majority of people who test positive or contract it have no symptoms or it is no worse than a cold. So one has to question why all the lock downs and hysteria.

I am all for locking down nursing homes and encouraging people who fit the profile of those who are most likely to succumb to it to take precautions but the rest of us have to get on with our lives.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

He didn't have covid-19.
Probably one of those false positives we hear so much about...followed by a panic attack. Gets short of breath as he hyperventilates ... quick blast of oxygen and off to hospital to get some thoughts and prayers from his " fans "
Result after just 3 days ! ..is a miraculous recovery from a deadly pandemic that has caused global devastation.
Feeling .....

Yeah..ok.
BS.

Are you suggesting that "Don the Con" intentionally caused the false positive test result...?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Y'all really think he's in the clear after 3 days of symptoms?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

He didn't have covid-19.
Feeling .....

Yeah..ok.
BS.

But NBC and CNN said he was gravely ill and being ventilated and being given emergency treatments of steroids and Remdesivir just on Saturdayand now he is going home. Oh I know what it is , There is no hope they are sending him home so he can pass away in the White House right.

Nope the media clamped down on this and hyped it for all it was worth and the Democratic left fell for it hook line and sinker. Over reactive hyper paranoid liars.

This must be why we are in the state we are in. Please cite the sources of those news channels stating he was on a ventilator. The steroid he is on is usually reserved for the very ill who will most likely be on a ventilator soon. That is what the news channels and doctors stated.

He of course was given every type of drug available that the docs believed would assist is his recovery. The regular person would not get these things with a mild case.

www.cnbc.com...

I love the second bullet in that article which says:

Pelosi, 80, who is second in line to assume the duties of the presidency, said on MSNBC that she had not yet been contacted by the White House about the subject of succession.

How did she become second in line? Is she going to "suicide" Pence?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Pence is first in line to assume the duties.

Nancy is 2D.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Quick recovery makes people start asking questions as to the true lethality of COVID.

The reality is that the vast majority of people who test positive or contract it have no symptoms or it is no worse than a cold. So one has to question why all the lock downs and hysteria.

I am all for locking down nursing homes and encouraging people who fit the profile of those who are most likely to succumb to it to take precautions but the rest of us have to get on with our lives.

My little sister is on day 14, and hospitalized. I just got an employee back last week who was too sick to leave the house for 5 weeks. She couldn't get to the bathroom without help. I will add that her helper was her boyfriend, who also got it but not as bad, but he still missed 3 weeks of work. The first person I knew who got it spent 6 weeks in the hospital, 2 of those weeks unconscious on a ventilator.

I'll say what I said to someone else last night. You people are psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Pence is first in line to assume the duties.

Nancy is 2D.

So true... thanks for the clarification! I'll be able to sleep tonight.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Video of America's President Donald J. Trump walking out of the hospital, on his way home 10 minutes ago.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

If these people would of been treated with the proper therapeutics at first sign of the virus. They would probably of recover this quick too.

It's a shame the therapeutics are being held back till it's too late for the average person out there.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

My oldest nephew tested positive but remained asymptomatic. His friend who also got it had mild symptoms over a couple days, but he got rid of those as fast as the president did.

My cousins oldest went out partying with her college friends and roommates. They all got it and all beat it inside 5 days (yes, positive tests). Only one of them developed a nagging cough that lasted longer.

See? I can do personal anecdotes too. I'm sorry everyone you know went to death's doorstep with it. You must be the unluckiest person in Kansas City.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

He didn't have covid-19.
Feeling .....

Yeah..ok.
BS.

Are you suggesting that "Don the Con" intentionally caused the false positive test result...?

And the subsequent retests.......

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Excellent.

I knew Trump would recover quickly.

MSM and the Left are sorely disappointed though...

MAGA MFrs

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I know a few people who were mild or asymptomatic as well. Doesn't discount how brutal its potential is for those who aren't so lucky. And I don't live in Kansas City.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Continuity of government would be discussed when any President is hospitalized with an illness that can be deadly to a person who is 74 with underlying issues. Considering he was given medicines that are usually only given to those seriously ill and the doctor gave incorrect and incomplete information,there was speculation to the extent of the illness with only the information provided.

I was seeking the citing of the sources you claimed that declared he was on a ventilator.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
He's home at the Whitehouse now. Just stepped off the chopper.

God bless him, and as always MAGA!

The news people were clearly butthurt, I love it!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

My little sister is on day 14, and hospitalized. I just got an employee back last week who was too sick to leave the house for 5 weeks. She couldn't get to the bathroom without help. I will add that her helper was her boyfriend, who also got it but not as bad, but he still missed 3 weeks of work. The first person I knew who got it spent 6 weeks in the hospital, 2 of those weeks unconscious on a ventilator.

Is everyone you know 80+ Years old and living in a nursing home? Because statistically, your anecdotes don't add up that you'd know that many super sick people with COVID.

The data clearly shows covid is practically harmless to most anyone under 60 years old. Even the vast majority who contract it over that age recover fine unless they have severe co-morbidities.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Please accept my condolences and wishes that they all get well soon. Ive had an uncle that had it and business accquantence's husband who passed away from COVID. Both were over 65 and my uncle had previous had cancer. Ive mentioned before I'm a a higher risk as well as my elderly MOM too

That said the thread is about the media way over blowing and overhyping the Prseident's contraction of COVID,and we can't live in constant fear and paranoia about this situation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join