It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Aerosol Spray - POTUS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
They call the sprayers in the lab "atomizers" for a reason. I suspect you could be very clandestine with any poison or biological weapon. That they have repeatedly proven the Leftist will use "any means necessary" as a fact says it is time to cut bait. Time for perp walks as I keep saying. We can sort this our better if we arrest a few people and start getting more answers.

originally posted by: Daughter2
a reply to: chr0naut

No, it can be sprayed:

www.sciencemag.org...

"In ongoing studies, the researchers spray influenza virus into the noses of volunteers via a mist, created by an atomizer that only produces particles larger than 10 microns. These relatively fat particles can cause infections in the upper respiratory pathway but do not reach the lungs, where influenza virus can cause life-threatening pneumonia. To avoid infecting others, participants remain in hospital isolation rooms for 9 days. “I’ve challenged nearly 200 people and have had no serious complications,” Memoli says. “The worst thing that happened is a guy slipped in a shower.”"

This study made the particles large but it didn't say they couldn't be made smaller.

edit on 6-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Farts would be an ideal delivery system to saturate a room.
DB has used this method successfully, many times, to clear the buffet line at Golden Corral.

I thought it was the Crazy Horse II?

There too.
The lap dance ladies all call him 'The Super Spreader'.

My coffee was down but I know it would be all over my screen now if I had just took a sip.

ETA

I am STILL laughing. Sorry DB not at you.
edit on 6-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: rhodesj2314
It is possible that COVID has been sprayed at POTUS events and the WH to give them COVID?

No. It is not.

Well Yes it does means the same exact thing to facts with no corroborating evidence or final conclusions being established.

What have you got besides opinion compared to the evidence being presented? Can you say the Dem's wouldn't try that?

Can you say it is just impossible and no one would even consider it?

No, you honestly can't and neither can we.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhodesj2314
All of these people testing positive for COVID at the WH and POTUS events has me thinking of the scene in the movie RED where the Russian agent sprays the scent of natural gas in a banquet room to simulate a gas leak and evacuate the room.

It is possible that COVID has been sprayed at POTUS events and the WH to give them COVID?

This whole thing stinks to high heavens of a dirty conspiracy. The president gets covid-19, some republican congressmen getting sick in this crucial time of voting for the Supreme Court nominee. Very suspicious.

I have a similar theory regarding this event, some type of aerosol was inhaled by the said subjects and remotely activated to make them sick, just a few of them enough to achieve the goal and not to raise any doubts. As to how the aerosol was introduced into their environment, I suspect the "smart" dust from the chemtrails is to blame. Our skies are full of it and everybody has it, which means that with the gigantic amount of this dust thrown from the gov planes, everybody of us has the potential to get sick.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join