It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Aerosol Spray - POTUS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What has this site become. Have a conspiracy idea? Best keep it to your damn self. We don't like conspiracies here at Above Top Secret.

But in other news, the Covid has mutated to target Republicans mostly. Mostly.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No, it can be sprayed:

www.sciencemag.org...

"In ongoing studies, the researchers spray influenza virus into the noses of volunteers via a mist, created by an atomizer that only produces particles larger than 10 microns. These relatively fat particles can cause infections in the upper respiratory pathway but do not reach the lungs, where influenza virus can cause life-threatening pneumonia. To avoid infecting others, participants remain in hospital isolation rooms for 9 days. “I’ve challenged nearly 200 people and have had no serious complications,” Memoli says. “The worst thing that happened is a guy slipped in a shower.”"

This study made the particles large but it didn't say they couldn't be made smaller.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
What has this site become. Have a conspiracy idea? Best keep it to your damn self. We don't like conspiracies here at Above Top Secret.

But in other news, the Covid has mutated to target Republicans mostly. Mostly.

I agree....it has become much less geared towards just conspiracy because politics get added in to everything somehow.

I have actually wondered if there is a certain genetic disposition that this virus only looks for. Mainly because i know 2 couples now that both got tests done at same time and only one in each couple was positive. One of the couples, the one that tested positive was definitely symptomatic with a fever and fatigue as well. The other positive just felt a bit tired for a couple days. Their spouses had no antibodies either.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: rhodesj2314

The virus needs nice warm metabolizing cells to stay 'live' and active in the long term.

Spraying the virus from some sort of container would be problematic and harder than an infected person coughing or sneezing close to the President or his staff.

Living hosts do a nice job of aerosolizing the virus.

So who was coughing and sneezing at the Rose Garden, they must have been hacking up a lung.

Hope Hicks.

edit on 5/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I have actually wondered if there is a certain genetic disposition that this virus only looks for.

I'm sure there is and I can totally understand why one person can be more susceptible to respiratory illnesses than someone they are in close contact with.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
a reply to: chr0naut

No, it can be sprayed:

www.sciencemag.org...

"In ongoing studies, the researchers spray influenza virus into the noses of volunteers via a mist, created by an atomizer that only produces particles larger than 10 microns. These relatively fat particles can cause infections in the upper respiratory pathway but do not reach the lungs, where influenza virus can cause life-threatening pneumonia. To avoid infecting others, participants remain in hospital isolation rooms for 9 days. “I’ve challenged nearly 200 people and have had no serious complications,” Memoli says. “The worst thing that happened is a guy slipped in a shower.”"

This study made the particles large but it didn't say they couldn't be made smaller.

I wasn't denying that it can be sprayed. But it is easier and more reasonable that someone who was infected, coughed.

They'd still have to get close to the President to spray him, and Melania.

Just like they would if they were in his inner circle, had tested positive beforehand, and had coughed or sneezed (or even been kissed by one or the other of them).

edit on 5/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

This does make me wonder if farts can carry Covid and should I be wearing n99 underwear.....

Would that be "covid dusting" instead of crop dusting?

looking at this picture, looks like she smelling a fart, maybe she is the devious ass sent to infect the POTUS

Hope Hicks.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
looking at this picture, looks like she smelling a fart, maybe she is the devious ass sent to infect the POTUS

Between this and the 'Vidpocalypse from the Coney soiree they should rename it the Gross Garden.

edit on 5-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

The virus needs nice warm metabolizing cells to stay 'live' and active in the long term.

Spraying the virus from some sort of container would be problematic and harder than an infected person coughing or sneezing close to the President or his staff.

Living hosts do a nice job of aerosolizing the virus.

So who was coughing and sneezing at the Rose Garden, they must have been hacking up a lung.

Hope Hicks.

Asymptomatic, not coughing and sneezing, isn't that right? You have to do better than that unless she was french kissing everyone as her standard greeting.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I believe there is a type of plug that can be used to prevent that problem .... will be mandatory soon 😂

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They can work wonders with modified low level bio chem weapons 🙂

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: rhodesj2314
It is possible that COVID has been sprayed at POTUS events and the WH to give them COVID?

Sprayed out of what? People's mouths and noses? I believe that.

This does make me wonder if farts can carry Covid and should I be wearing n99 underwear.....

Would that be "covid dusting" instead of crop dusting?

Farts would be an ideal delivery system to saturate a room.
DB has used this method successfully, many times, to clear the buffet line at Golden Corral.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What’s the chances you go to a debate and COVID targets only one party?

I don’t have to stand in the rain to know it’s wet.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
DB has used this method successfully, many times, to clear the buffet line at Golden Corral.

I thought it was the Crazy Horse II?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Maybe they hid it in a plastic flower pinned to someone's lapel? Squirt squirt...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A lot of interesting input folks. Time will tell what really happened.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Maybe they hid it in a plastic flower pinned to someone's lapel? Squirt squirt...

And dispersed by a propeller cap...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I thought it was the Crazy Horse II?

There too.
The lap dance ladies all call him 'The Super Spreader'.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Odd coincidence, since that was his stripper name too, just probably not for the same reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Odd coincidence, since that was his stripper name too, just probably not for the same reason.

I thought it was super soaker? You know, that pissing on hookers thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join