It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Aerosol Spray - POTUS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All of these people testing positive for COVID at the WH and POTUS events has me thinking of the scene in the movie RED where the Russian agent sprays the scent of natural gas in a banquet room to simulate a gas leak and evacuate the room.

It is possible that COVID has been sprayed at POTUS events and the WH to give them COVID?

One would think that a lot of people would be getting COVID at the "protests" at higher rate than the WH and POTUS events.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhodesj2314
It is possible that COVID has been sprayed at POTUS events and the WH to give them COVID?

Sprayed out of what? People's mouths and noses? I believe that.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rhodesj2314

Mate there are 1 million ways the President could have contracted Covid-19.

and none of them involve spraying Covid out of an Aerosol can.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

All of these people testing positive for COVID at the WH and POTUS events has me thinking of the scene in the movie RED where the Russian agent sprays the scent of natural gas in a banquet room to simulate a gas leak and evacuate the room.

One would think that a lot of people would be getting COVID at the "protests" at higher rate than the WH and POTUS events.

This is my theory right now, this was a targeted attacked. No evidence, just a gut feeling based on the current events and who has positive tests.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Something like this.

www.uniquephoto.com... oogle_pla&scid=scplpGNW1177&sc_intid=GNW1177&gclid=CjwKCAjwiOv7BRBREiwAXHbv3JT9z8dFFV5paND6-W_EXXe6HKsfwgHrayAOQzNAMIHxGVZYIFvHzxoCT5wQAvD_BwE
edit on 5-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yeah, sure, totally believable, someone probably grabbed some 'Vid spray at the 7-Eleven along with their BigGulp before hitting the Rose Garden.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

No.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

That’s almost certainly what happened. From the mouth breathers he surrounds himself with.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have been thinking the same. If it were just by someone contagious attending you would think all of the protesters and their families would be inindating the hospitals at catastrophic levels in these cities where they are being terrorist if it were as catchy as it appeared to have been at the supreme court nomination speech. If it were that catchy every American would have it by now save the few preppers and introverts that hate people and don't go out anyway.
edit on 5-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"By whatever means necessary"

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

Yeah, sure, totally believable, someone probably grabbed some 'Vid spray at the 7-Eleven along with their BigGulp before hitting the Rose Garden.

There are plenty of deep state actors, you should already be aware of the extents the opposition has been trying to get rid of Trump by "any means necessary". Fake impeachment, deep state coup (Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Clinton, Obama etc). I wouldn't put it past them at this point.

www.dailyrepublic.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If they wanted to spray something, I think they’d use something that actually has a negative affect on your average person.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Fake impeachment...

And now Fake Aerosol.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The virus needs nice warm metabolizing cells to stay 'live' and active in the long term.

Spraying the virus from some sort of container would be problematic and harder than an infected person coughing or sneezing close to the President or his staff.

Living hosts do a nice job of aerosolizing the virus.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
"By whatever means necessary"

You know you are quoting one of those trolling Russian memes from 2015-16 and that no-one high up in the DNC actually said that?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"No" ? Because why? It wouldn't even need to be a conspiracy because it would only take one person.

Would someone want to harm the President and Republicans right before the nomination and election?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone actually have done this?
Wouldn't be that hard. Put the virus in a hairspray or breath spray. A journalist could have put it in equipment.
This wouldn't have shown up in any pat down. Put it in a liquid and spray it on touched services. All you need to do is
find someone who is sick to harvest.

They screen all people for COVID before entering the Whitehouse.

The odds of someone being infected but giving a false positive is extremely low. (It would be the odds of someone have COVID on any given day multiple by the odds of being asymptomatic multiple by the odds of giving a false negative multiple by the odds of contracting the virus outside). I didn't run the numbers but it's past 1/100000.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The virus needs nice warm metabolizing cells to stay 'live' and active in the long term.

Spraying the virus from some sort of container would be problematic and harder than an infected person coughing or sneezing close to the President or his staff.

Living hosts do a nice job of aerosolizing the virus.

So who was coughing and sneezing at the Rose Garden, they must have been hacking up a lung.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This does make me wonder if farts can carry Covid and should I be wearing n99 underwear.....

Would that be "covid dusting" instead of crop dusting?
edit on 10/5/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This does make me wonder if farts can carry Covid and should I be wearing n99 underwear.....

Would that be "covid dusting" instead of crop dusting?

DB is willing to test this theory.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Looking at some of the thread topics over the last few days, it would seem people are inhaling some substances from aerosol cans.

It's sending them paranoid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join