It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second stimulus check . Oliver Twisted More Please

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
JOKES On Trump and Nancy how nice ??? And I DID NOT GET A check either nore will I get the next one .
I am ONE person there are 330 Millions more MILLIONS OF who Need any help they can get as so many Business are GOING OUT OF business reopen what already OPEN and going out of business .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can't you just use some of those Mason powers and like I dunno, go do some secret handshakes with people and get this over and done with?

lol.
Mason powers activate.
Form of a compass.
Shape of a square.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I always wanted to be part of the Superficial Friends.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Its all good. Tman is gonna mint 50 trillion dollar coins and BAM, we be good.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Honstly I dont know if the US will keep from a massive depression checks or no checks jsut how long can they keep saying the markets are great as half the worlds Business are failing ?

Thing is in 1928 There was NO lock downs and Guess what happened .
Your PIPE dream Of just reopening will keep a depression which IS already GOING on from becoming evident is just that .

EVEN IF every thing is done to the max to help this little lock down will take 10 years to recover from and seeing how well NEITHER side handles It expect 25 years .
That is a roses OUT look the other one NO one wants to even IMMANGEN .

Honstly it took ten years To recover from the Housing bubble which still is NOT recovered .this is a 100 times worse .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I hear what your saying and I agree for the most part.
The damage has been done.

The government would have to force people back to work at this point.
To many are afraid of covid. They wouldn't work no matter what. Dropping that unemployment to 300 didn't push them back to work.
Dropping it to 0 wouldn't ether.
I work at home my mother is very high risk. If I couldn't work at home I would send mom to live with my sister. Her and her husband get taken care of by the military already.
Me, I would run off and take my chances in the forest. Wait this all out.
Not even kidding.

What I don't agree with is that giving everyone a few thousand dollars is going to solve anything. A ubi would be a much better plan if we were going the money route.

A few thousand dollars helps in the short term leaving us and our children much worse off in the long run.

I don't know what the real fix could even be. There may not be one. We might just have to deal with our comforts and dreams and stuff just going away for awhile.

I'll say this. We sure did have it a lot better than we thought didn't we.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Me I am just slightly smarter then a rock and even I know teh US government has always Injected Money into the market when it slumps and Most business get tax Brakes for Keeping as many employs as possible .

Talk about fake a GOOD number of jobs relies on Government hand out to the company's who You kidding ? free market what a JOKE capitalism LOL right In capitalism Business are allowed To fail Like ooo air lines that get so many billion dollar bail out I lost count Or banks that got 100s OF BILLION dollar bail out .

Just reopen what ? back to Business as usual Must BE Trumps moto as well as Biden's going right back to the FAILING system we already have .

ME dumb as a rock . I never went to collage But a few of you Mite want to go and take business management and economics 101 .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

People are self destructive.
They overlook long term pain for short term gain.

Whatever the parties involved; I'm convinced keeping the
patients comfortable until the breakdown/takeover is
complete requires more time to do than they've got.
/rant
That means we've either got to wake up before the WHOLE
house burns down-- or become roasted debt marshmallows.
This is one really cool thing for people without kids.. to be
bothered by your conscience instead of pissed children.

Thank you feminists. You and the foundations helped me
realize the futility, if not evil of reproduction. /rant
I don't need to go to Hell, I grew up here.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Tell us how You DID NOT cash the last one and saved THE US money as well .

I didn't get the first one. And I'm not going online and filling out the form to get it ether.
My conscious is clear. And in the end if we do fall cashing that check wouldn't have helped me any way.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
LOL well some of that reply I dont quite get I raised 6 boys have 4 grandkids my self .
BUT the part about being raised and Living in hell I sure get LOL.
I dont have answers to the problems the right ( aka Trump claims they do the Left aka NANCY OOO Biden who o you mien Nancy his trainer right ?

I do know This system is FAILING has been failing most of my lift and thanks to the virus we have been Drop kicked its the bottom of the forth with 2 mints left and the team is down by 3 touch downs .

It will take MORE then JUST a TRUMP card to save the game .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There has to be consequences.
Ending income tax is a start.
Limiting power needs to come next.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
scraed you dont get NOT cashing a check Miens LESS money has BEEN spent ? well ok
They have collage courses that can teach you that .

But seeing its elementary school lv I can .
Bobby gets a check From Uncle Sam he spends It now Uncle has LESS money In his account as the check clears .

Susy get a check From Uncle Sam as well But Susy does Not like Uncle Sam and refuses To cash the check and Uncle SAMS bank account does NOT take that money out .

So If all the RIGHT refuse to cash the check They will save Uncle sam around 6o BILLION dollars .
Impressive number .

PS Bill never got one o well poor billy guess he will just have to get by just like me with out a check .

really Uncle sam should just use the checks the right HAS ALREADY NOT cashed then we wont need to spend even more money .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

scraed you dont get NOT cashing a check Miens LESS money has BEEN spent

Strange assumption you got from my post.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I went to a floral design school and then took a business
management course.I used to have a home-based business
and closed it a few years ago.

edit on 5-10-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well mama hopefully your next business gets enough help in the form of tax brakes to help more .

I ran a small business my self for a short time the taxes KILLED it dead lol .
I am Good with Business we need as many as possible this post is not anti business This post is how do we save them .

The government already has there hands In every ones Business no right wing reply will change that seeing how the Government INSIST one controlling how a Business is Run its also On them to keep it all going when There stupidy cause business to fail .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
THERE IS NO right wing who believes for one second Trump does NOT have CONTROL over business after all they celebrate it .

Thing is In capitalism A President STAYS OUT of Business way .

Handing out 20 BILLION DOLLARS to air lines IS defiantly Interfering with Business and the air lines LOVE Trump after all He was sure to put a Trillion in checks For cooperate Business Him self .

And ITs NOT the democrat's who want another 20 BILLION for air lines now is it .

The right needs to come down off there High horse this post is about US all and IS not about ONE man or Woman named Trump and Nancy .
This post is about How do we save MILLIONS of FAILING small Business .

WHO without them Effect The right and the left . One check wont do Much and Trump making empty promises wont either BEFORE the OUT brake Things were bad OOO i know Low unemployment yes easy to do when all you count is thous who get a check lolol

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

But Amazon is the only safe business now!!
That communist wreckingball needs dissolved.
Highly suspicious company that is starting to look like a gov run takeover of businesses.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
half the Boarded Up store Family dollar and many more were boarded UP BEFORE the out brake .
Greats employment ever Only from Trumps twisted point of view as the citys keep rotting and Detroit chic age hit record low numbers .

As for the CITYS there was a job increases LIKE panama city fl every last job was minim wage services .
a Few Million minim wage jobs does NOT = a better economy .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
At least the Republicans are concerned about our kids ability to survive decently in the future. That is because they are more against abortions after a certain time I suppose, the Democrats want to make it so there are not as many kids so no worry, no kids to inherit the national debt. My kids and grandkids will be paying for this, not me. I don't mind them paying for what they personally got, but not all the pork barrel special interest money tossed into the pandemic bills that will never benefit them.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
anyway this post was a heads up BOTH sides want credit for a second check and more then likly sometime next week they will sing a agreement Half of which Trump is pushing so Right alest try sticking to Trumps script right now Trump says a stim CHECK Good .

Rickymouse abortion is a sticky issue My life has been hard ( 54 ) But if i could go back and say HEY MOM abort me ? Dont think so .

My kids have some massive problems alot they blame me for i ask them would you have told me NOT to have you ?
Never get a yes on that one.
BUT I cant dictate every ones LIFE its seams the Republican want to DICTATE a person right for there own body and while i HOPE the person just uses A condom I wont dictate that persons rights .

Isnt it the right who push for MORE freedom ?
I cant stand thinking about all the never to be born children its sad But thinking I have the right to dictate others Life well according to the right its bad bad bad

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join