It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearing a mask shows solidarity to the Communist Chinese Regime

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just remember that mask isn't made for what you're using for.
PERIOD

Try a full body condom

edit on 5-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This may be the most stupid post that I've seen here on ATS

Wearing a mask is an easy measure that helps prevent the spread of Covid 19

Good luck on your thinking process

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

But is there a study out there that shows health/hospital workers avoiding viruses when they use mask ?

It's amazing that those who wear a mask the most, like doctors, nurses and mask Nazi's still get COVID.

Kenzo why you have to tell the truth? It completely destroys their narrative!

edit on 5-10-2020 by CraftyArrow because: why?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Or not wearing a mask helps to spread the virus more, and if it is a CCP bioweapon then helps the Chinese communist party make their bioweapon more effective...

So not wearing a mask is helping the CCP haha.

Surgeons wear masks apparently to help stop infections, they must all be CCP agents hey lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Mmkay, just remember that masks and PPE are what we have at our disposal until something better materializes, if at all.

Body condom put me in mind of the old "Naked Gun" movies, mind that? LoL

As to periods, i recommend tampons or sanitary towels there, but it's really not my department.

Mask or not have a nice day, my dog's arse is making buttons for the door, so im off for some air.

Happy travels.
edit on 5-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
Went to Walmart to send money yesterday .
The cashier says she was sick sweats then chills now working I am Like what the heck is wrong with you Ill pretend I did Not hear that . Could have gotten her Fired . But right wrong is a thin line to walk so I pretended not to hear it .

Now maybe she just has the flue or something even less dangress BUT either way she is working sick spreading what ever she has THE ONE AND ONLY THING that is STOPPING HER from getting all the employs sick IS Mask ARE mandatory to work .

As for people NOt waring mask before the out brake while rare I seen it here and there and WE just got a wake upcall The flue DOES KILL 60 to 120 k a year and mask would REDUCE that .
if even 80 % of us ware one then THE INFECTION RATES DROP . all the proof you need is watching rates go from 13 - 17 K a DAY In fl to less then 3 k a day NOW in just a few weeks once people started waring mask .

As for what china does or does NOT do . Maybe we should take down Traffic Lights as china has them as well to show we wont follow any commie ideals .

another stupid post If china or Russia has a Good idea like say a engine for a shuttle that is less likly to blow up we should use that idea . OR a DRIVE for a sub that is so quite it cant be dected .

ONLY A FOOL Ignore advances That his enemy may have . Looks like china is NO fool as the beg steal and Borrow teck from ANYONE they can scam out of it .

We BETTER watch china keep up with what they do that may work better then a way we do it and COPY it from them after all they are good teacher's for that LOLO .

link   

It doesn't work either. That's why I don't bother wearing one.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

All those people getting it in Florida is why the cases went down, not because they started wearing masks. It's no different than passing a cold and getting over it. 99.9% of people are fine after contracting corona, there's no reason to shut everything down. Not unless there is an ulterior motive. A cold can kill someone with underlying conditions, just like the flu, and just like pneumonia.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

You're lying or do you always post in stupid threads?
That would be pretty stupid.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

What ever you are if you wear a mask you are showing solidarity to the CCR.

Huh....OK....your words

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Then your a commie supporter every time you set foot in Wally world or order something from Amazon.

Your name isnt McCarthy by chance?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Wildbob77

You're lying or do you always post in stupid threads?
That would be pretty stupid.

Some people are just geared to think a virus that kills 0.01% of the population is as deadly as it gets. That's why the media pushes numbers instead of percentages. That's why we get headlines like "Higher percentage of blacks are incarcerated than whites" or "Higher number of whites are on welfare than blacks"

It all depends on which one sounds better. And what do you think sounds better to the media, "200,000 people dead" or "0.01% of people dead"?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Yeeh I'm a pain in the ass haha .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I agree

Bunch of stupid crap to who falls in line and who doesn't. But
doubt those who fall in line will find much safety.
edit on 5-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

My COVID PPE
www.amazon.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Save your teeth folks

Face Masks Causing “Decaying Teeth, Receding Gum Lines and Seriously Sour Breath” Reports NY Dentists

how much do people need LMAO

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Then your a commie supporter every time you set foot in Wally world or order something from Amazon.

Your name isnt McCarthy by chance?

Yeah that's why I posted this thread lol

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Do you have unprotected sex with strangers without condoms? It's the same principle. Think of a mask as a preventative measure to covid.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
All hail our Chinese Overlords!!
Because wearing a mask show's you're a commie supporter of the CCP????
You've posted that stupid meme before, I love the part that states "you wouldn't need any testing as it would be obvious to the naked eye....."

Do you understand what asymptomatic means, also most viruses don't show any signs at first so you can spread them.
How about diseases like Hepatitis B and C, Type 2 diabetes, Herpes Simplex Virus that are all asymptomatic and thats just to name a few? They are not obvious to the naked eye!

a mask helps reduce the chances of the wearer spreading the infection if they are infected, thats it. People are now politicising this for nefarious reasons. It's not a miracle cure, it's to reduce not stop the spread.

Nature.

Mask wearing

Why wearing a mask shouldn't be controversial
edit on 5-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join