It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President Biden's s writers are sending a hidden message in his speeches

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well I just turned into vice President Biden's latest speech.

And you know what he said,
He said it's not about FREEDOM ,it's about PATRIOTISM.

IF YOU'RE A FOLLOWER OF BIDEN THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING WITH THIS MESSAGE.
What he's really is saying is you're not going to have your freedom, you're going to have patriotism toward the Democratic party and that as we all know has been changing on a daily basis with so much negative toward America's freedom.

I think there's a lot of Truth to what he's really saying and we all know that Biden has sold his soul to China . We all know that how Biden is pro China.
And he never speaks about the success of the Trump's presidency.

My thoughts are this l truly believe Biden's writers are sending a hidden message to all his followers and that message is going against the American way of life that once was.
edit on 1000000051012020-10-04T23:01:51-05:00015110pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That would easily be seen as a message to their party to follow their party. If I were to hear that from the Republicans I would also see that as political patriotism.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They'll force you to wear seat belts and surgical masks!

It's the end of freedom.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

But why didn't he say it's about freedom and patriotism ?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Not here
Biden will lose

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It's patriotic to wear masks everywhere you go for the rest of your life. Just look at China and in almost every way, that's what we will be 6 months from now. But it will be "Patriotic"

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Democrats want to "condition" every liberal to get used to being RULED.

Chris Wallace (Fox News Marxist) told a Trump Admin official today that RULES are more important than FREEDOM.

theconservativetreehouse.com...-200977

After party liberals are suitably conditioned, Democrat leaders will target Republicans/Conservatives.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's the end of freedom.

Why shouldn’t people be free from overbearing government laws? You act like those things are to be celebrated? No man should be able to tell another man how to live his life. Each person should be responsible for themselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It's the end of freedom.

Shhh , if you knew anything whatsoever about US laws , you would know neither is a federal responsibility .
Absolute state.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Something else about Biden... He vowed on Saturday to release every Covid-19 test result, going forward.

nypost.com...

The media is miffed, that Biden LIED. He hasn't released anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Biden's made it pretty clear that we have to elect him to find out what he's going to do.

edit on 5-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's the end of freedom.

Actually. Nobody forces us to wear seatbelts. You might get penalized for not wearing one if you're pulled over for another reason.

But no cop is looking in binoculars to see who isn't wearing their seatbelt, ready to give chase.

Man they say a broken watch is right twice a day, but what are you going to do to improve your track record because right now a busted watch makes you look foolish twice daily.

edit on 5-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: carewemust

I think Biden's made it pretty clear that we have to elect him to find out what he's going to do.

Apparently. Biden keeps saying Amy Coney-Barrett SCOTUS confirmation should be delayed, in case he wins next month. But he won't tell the press/public who he wants to replace Ruth Bader-Ginsburg...not matter how many times he's asked.

Joe would be horrible for America. A Pompous demented azz.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It's the end of freedom.

Nobody in America is "forced" to wear a seat belt or wear a surgical mask.

In the case of a seat belt, it is a ticket sometimes and sometimes you die in an accident when you shouldn't have.

Personal choice and to me personally it is a good way to clean up the gene pool.

In the case of wearing a mask to go into a building, you don't HAVE to go into that building.

If you want to go into that building, wear a mask.

Again, a personal choice.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
But, will they be patriotic masks?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It's the end of freedom.

Nobody in America is "forced" to wear a seat belt or wear a surgical mask.

In the case of a seat belt, it is a ticket sometimes and sometimes you die in an accident when you shouldn't have.

Personal choice and to me personally it is a good way to clean up the gene pool.

In the case of wearing a mask to go into a building, you don't HAVE to go into that building.

If you want to go into that building, wear a mask.

Again, a personal choice.

New Hampshire is the only US state where there are no enforceable laws regarding seat belt usage:

Seat belt laws in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

It's the end of freedom.

Actually. Nobody forces us to wear seatbelts. You might get penalized for not wearing one if you're pulled over for another reason.

But no cop is looking in binoculars to see who isn't wearing their seatbelt, ready to give chase.

Man they say a broken watch is right twice a day, but what are you going to do to improve your track record because right now a busted watch makes you look foolish twice daily.

That isn't quite correct. Please see my previous reply to Lumenari.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Something else about Biden... He vowed on Saturday to release every Covid-19 test result, going forward.

nypost.com...

The media is miffed, that Biden LIED. He hasn't released anything.

Maybe... just maybe... he hasn't traveled again since Friday, and therefore hasn't been tested again?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
IF YOU'RE A FOLLOWER OF BIDEN THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING WITH THIS MESSAGE.

Being that you understand him I guess that makes you a follower of Biden.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's the end of freedom.

where I live they actually do just that. they set up spot checks, and even have a smart camera that can check for seat belts and if your on your phone. they also have mobile units doing it.

did you know that the only survivor in princess Dianas limo was the one person who was wearing a seat belt?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join