It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's FUBAR?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What's FUBAR? This timeline, for one.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
I'm incredibly sorry for the suffering you faced. Broken homes breaks my heart. Family abuse is the most betrayal act a father or mother can place on thier child. I know it might not mean much but heart goes out to you.

With that said. I'm talking about something much darker then just abuse... I cant fathom it... I dont want to describe it because I've never seen it first hand. It's bad. There evil people treating children like cattle. While also having a black market for aborted fetus parts. Im.not against the idea of abortion. Thise that make it will have to answer for it. It's how we go about the procedure that's inhumane. We put to sleep pets and criminals but we rip a fetus apart... (they feel it)

All I'm trying to do is give humans the benefit of the doubt that maybe some creature from some place is doing this to us. One eyed, one horned, flying purple people eaters.

I hope in time I can bring more. I have more. I'm nervous about sharing ideas and i used the grey area as test run... I'm very unprepared for sharing any of my ideas. I'm sorry all. Have a good day.

edit on 6-10-2020 by TheGhoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2020 by TheGhoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

Yeah, so
Hmmmmm, never seen it first hand huh
But whats the point of farming childern? That takes alot of time and energy. Whats the end game?
Well, the fetus ripping part kinda conflicts with the blackmarket, why destroy your product during harvest?
Flying puple people eaters it is!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul

Somebody goes back in time to "fix" something and ends up creating all kinds of unforeseen consequences, so they send somebody even further back in time to try to correct it, and it just ends up screwing with both the new timeline and the old one. That's why were in the situation we're in today.

I think there's a limit to how far you can reasonably go back in time given the amount of energy it requires and because the probabilities start to get all crazy when you go too far in either direction. An accumulation of chaos.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Yeah, so
Hmmmmm, never seen it first hand huh
But whats the point of farming childern? That takes alot of time and energy. Whats the end game?
Well, the fetus ripping part kinda conflicts with the blackmarket, why destroy your product during harvest?
Flying puple people eaters it is!

The suffering releases adeline which most likely sweetens the blood. Then purest of blood being a fetus ripped apart right would be like a wine I would assume.

How many wars over resources have humanity has had? Even today we still do. Oil being big.

So a creature that can travel anywhere can get most of what the earth has else where. We are the only unique thing. Long time ago nobles could only get grapes and oranges. Those were produce al.ost worth dying for.

Us being a product to consume becuase we taste good is really that farfetched? Really?

So far from the looks of it. Only the very demented and our elites are feasting. Humans treating humans like cattle is something I cant see us doing to ourselves. It's one thing to think you own another human. It's one thing to treat them like we do chickens and cows which most agree is inhumane but neccessary.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: TheGhoul

Somebody goes back in time to "fix" something and ends up creating all kinds of unforeseen consequences, so they send somebody even further back in time to try to correct it, and it just ends up screwing with both the new timeline and the old one. That's why were in the situation we're in today.

I think there's a limit to how far you can reasonably go back in time given the amount of energy it requires and because the probabilities start to get all crazy when you go too far in either direction. An accumulation of chaos.

A battery the size of a planet?

Why time travel?

With enough engery one could manipulate quantum entanglement. Earth has trillions to the power of tillions of atoms all having another somewhere. Universe is huge.

Earth is a giant generator. Just because we cant harvest it doesnt me they cant.

I've heard there's more power in a cupic feet of air that could power New York city for 20 years give or take. Venus is also a giant battery that's in the atmosphere instead of just the spinning iron core. We also just recently found signs of life in those clouds!

I'm sad that we are taking this as movie subject rather then a critical thought of unexplained. Creative logic

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed all the baby eating jokes in Hollywood. I've heard one off Star Trek Voyager. House M.D. and the new version of A Series of Unfortunate Events. How many more I wonder.
edit on 19-10-2020 by TheGhoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

#ed Up Beyond all Repair FUBAR

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4
Lol. I'll figure it out.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Friendly Unicorns Beat Anxious Reindeer

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm going to try and continue this train of thought. If you want to make fun cool by all means. This is more to try and start a convo but the habit in which we talk on phones and internet is different then in person. I like in person convo.

I pieced some facts we all know. Dont make me link for it in The Grey Area. Thanks

I was driving home one night and thought. Trees kill more people a year then sharks.

Then I thought how we dont hunt down and destroy the tree that killed someone. Because it's a tree.

Then I thought why we hunt down the animals that do eat people. Doesnt matter the animal. Bears, wolves, sharks. Lions and tigers mostly get away it due to thier locations but I bet are hunted just as furious.

Why?

Because we are soft. Easy pray. Tasty pray. If animals in our kingdom find us that way. Why not something else from somewhere else?

It doesnt hurt to exercise a creative thought. Not like I'll ever find real proof or anything.
edit on 10-12-2020 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Im pretty sure it is well known, amongst the preternaturally secretive stooges in control, that people are soft and tasty targets.
Num num nummy!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join