It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS let's not pretend. Trump IS worse off than the media and officials report. This is a COVER-UP

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: xuenchen

Does Hillary Clinton Employ a Body Double? I believe is the thread in question.

Would Trump do the same?

Perhaps, but I doubt his ego would allow it.

That's the one I was remembering !! 🙂

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Trump will be fine. The only thing that could kill him are Democratic doctors.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Paranoia

He'll be home soon

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well this thread didn't age well.

Time will soon tell

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

"cover-up. If there's a chance we're set to get Pence for example as our next POTUS, we need to be given enough information in advance to prepare ourselves."

Prepare for what ? Lol his 20 something day long presidency ? Lol

Panic at the disco, buddy.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
President Trump just announced that he's been given the green light to be discharged from the hospital, and is returning to the White House this evening at 6:30 p.m.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Well, in the spirit of our traditional tin foil hat roots, here's another revelation to pile on in the case of Trump's Covid drama - the cover-up:

Trump’s Doctor Revealed He’s On A Steroid Recommended For Severe COVID-19

President Trump, hospitalised with COVID-19, received supplemental oxygen on Saturday – a previously undisclosed episode – and is now being treated with a powerful steroid amid indications that his lungs may have suffered some damage, the White House physician said.

At a briefing in front of Walter Reed National Military Medical Centre outside Washington on Sunday, local time, doctors treating Trump continued to be upbeat about his condition. One of his physicians said the President could be discharged as soon as Monday, but another conceded they had not been fully forthcoming in their initial medical briefing the previous day.

This on the back of other news indicating this the president's health is more so in peril than it's been reported:
President Trump is prescribed a third drug to combat his COVID-19 infection

Trump doctors say president's oxygen dropped twice but insist he's improving

The release of an evidently staged photos made to look like he's hard at work during his condition (note the blank piece of paper)

Conflicting messages?
Doctors, White House staff offer conflicting messages on president's health

I do believe the President will come out of this given he has access to some of the best medical care the world has to offer, and the fact we've seen people far worse off survive this virus. With that said, there should be more transparency on what the president is going through and not this cover-up. If there's a chance we're set to get Pence for example as our next POTUS, we need to be given enough information in advance to prepare ourselves. This doesn't sit well with me, and it shouldn't for others.

Is this the left's new version of Qanon? Trying out the new conspiracy theory angle? How about less makey threads, more takey meds

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He'll be home soon

Is that what it said on his twitter feed? Is this where you go to escape the MSM?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
CAREWEMUST we do care LINK to Trumps statement TY

Seams a little early But Trump will push for early and honstly who likes being in thous places ?
HOPE IT true and Not to soon that he relapse .

edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
National Institutes of Health

Specifically, the median time to recovery was 11 days for patients treated with remdesivir

And the president was treated with 3 differense doses of coronavirus drugs, alongside experimental treatments. We're on day 5 of his diagnosis. He may verywell be discharged as his faithful twitter feed may claim, but that doesn't mean he's out of the woods in terms of condition.

Tin foil hats thrown right out the window for Trump here. It's too bad this forum is being deleted. Lots to be looking back here.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
WRONG thread LOLOLOL
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump back at White House around 7pm Eastern Time LOL 😃

He walked right back inside 😃

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ugh. Yes, I'm sure it's exciting to think so...

But to me, it looks like a bland little cover story to affect the masses in a certain way, and to give him a reasonable excuse to fly away if any oncoming storms arrive on his doorstep. This is the same guy who got penalized for spending too much time outside the white house. Well, now he has a reason to. Now he can wander off whenever he wants without being demonized for it, and with everything on the rise now, that's a logical backup plan for the most hated man in America to have.

Let's not make it more than it is. An obvious maneuver to control information around the actions he wants/needs to take.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Trump back at White House around 7pm Eastern Time

I wish him well. He took a heavy dose of drugs.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I do to its sad some people have been hoping he would die. If you had these thoughts i would suggest these people take a severe look at their lives. You have a hole in your soul and you need to make changes. I thought for sure our president being ill would unite people sadly i see the division still.

Im not a big Trump fan by a longshot im sure several people here know that. But i do wish him a quick recovery because I dont have to hate the person. I can simply not agree with his ideas but i will say this the more I see the hatred the more I choose not to be apart of that. I find mysef more and more having a hard time supporting people that think its ok to win by any means necessary including wishing harm.

We are in desperate need of the adults to take over

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Would you take a limo ride to wave at your fäns, willingly infecting your own servants while doing so, if it wasn't a severe case?

'This Is Insanity': Walter Reed Physician Slams Covid-Infected Trump for Recklessly Leaving Hospital to Greet Supporters

No one seemed to care about "infecting secret service agents" when black lives matter was fighting them and trying to get to the white house.
edit on 5-10-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Where's Joe > ?

" Trump Intends to Participate in Oct. 15 Presidential Debate "

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
lulz

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I do to its sad some people have been hoping he would die. If you had these thoughts i would suggest these people take a severe look at their lives. You have a hole in your soul and you need to make changes. I thought for sure our president being ill would unite people sadly i see the division still.

Im not a big Trump fan by a longshot im sure several people here know that. But i do wish him a quick recovery because I dont have to hate the person. I can simply not agree with his ideas but i will say this the more I see the hatred the more I choose not to be apart of that. I find mysef more and more having a hard time supporting people that think its ok to win by any means necessary including wishing harm.

We are in desperate need of the adults to take over

Well said and it makes a real statement about people today. I've seen several presidents come and go but, for the most part, people thought about the good of the country and waited for the next election. Now, people are so seriously emotional about their political position that they're willing to see America die instead of showing support for the office.

The first time I noticed true venomous hate from the left was during the McCain/Palin campaign. They were so afraid of her they did everything to dehumanize her.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Would you take a limo ride to wave at your fäns, willingly infecting your own servants while doing so, if it wasn't a severe case?

'This Is Insanity': Walter Reed Physician Slams Covid-Infected Trump for Recklessly Leaving Hospital to Greet Supporters

No one seemed to care about "infecting secret service agents" when black lives matter was fighting them and trying to get to the white house.

This "(D)r." is a CNN or MSNBC "contributor" ?? ❓😆

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join