It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS let's not pretend. Trump IS worse off than the media and officials report. This is a COVER-UP

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

wow! That does indeed answer my question about the suit.

Crazy. This type of set up for the rich and powerful while children die from preventable diseases just because they are poor.
Is a failure for the entire human race.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmm...Seems Not Everybody in the City of New Yawk is Suffering from TDS .

" New Yorkers Close Fifth Avenue to Support Donald Trump as He Fights Coronavirus "

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good for them.

My question was who here believes that presidents really do have body doubles?

A list celebrities do, it's common knowledge. So I'd say presidents definitely do imo.
edit on 4-10-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

a reply to: IAMTAT

Good for them.

My question was who here believes that presidents really do have body doubles?

A list celebrities do, it's common knowledge. So I'd say presidents definitely do imo.

Presidents do not in fact be a huge waste of money. You would have to provide a full security detail for the double and that would be a nightmare. Not to mention foreign agents would be on to that very quickly. Same as our CIA will keep records of foreign leaders and yes they get voice samples and if possible fingerprints and DNA samples. There are a couple that were caught to include Joseph Stalin,Saddam Hussein and an interesting one British field Marshal Bernard Montgomery . This allowed him to be in 2 places at once which really confused the germans during ww2.

Since it is such a neat story you can read about it here
www.historynet.com...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!

Doctors prescribe 4 years of rest for Trump in the Whitehouse !!!

He's tested positive for a 2nd term !!!! 😎

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

And 5 min later she was laughing and talking to reporters.

It's worth repeating this. People here are foaming at the mouth at the sheer THOUGHT of liberals speculating about a Trump body double, when it was absolutely open season on Hillary last election with endless threads, memes and jokes-- even coming from Trump himself.

Either get over yourselves or admit your textbook case of projection.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: game over man
I think the whole thing was fake, must have been something heavy that went down the last few days to distract everyone. His Twitter video of him talking he sounds healthy, he also did the drive by hello to supporters.

It's a possibility for sure, but if thats true you got to wonder if we will ever know.

Well I'll go even further with a conspiracy, his Twitter video is using Deep Fake technology, and that wasn't him in the limousine. Tomorrow he'll be sick again. Who knows what's really going on...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Let's Solve the Mystery of the Decade !

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

www.breitbart.com... Reed Medical Team: Donald Trump Could Be Released As Soon As Monday
www.breitbart.com...
Donald Trump Surprises Supporters Gathered at Walter Reed Hospital in an SUV Drive-by

edit on 4-10-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Your op is bunk as bunk gets. Let us remind you that we dont care the timeline of the Presidents care. He is doing quite well. If you are worried about the time line and what you are told? You should start 100 more ops...for the lie you coherently fallow from the lame stream media! And the democratic will be no longer PARTY! Your post is no more than the propaganda machine. You know that. Shame on you!!!quote]originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Well, in the spirit of our traditional tin foil hat roots, here's another revelation to pile on in the case of Trump's Covid drama - the cover-up:

Trump’s Doctor Revealed He’s On A Steroid Recommended For Severe COVID-19

President Trump, hospitalised with COVID-19, received supplemental oxygen on Saturday – a previously undisclosed episode – and is now being treated with a powerful steroid amid indications that his lungs may have suffered some damage, the White House physician said.

At a briefing in front of Walter Reed National Military Medical Centre outside Washington on Sunday, local time, doctors treating Trump continued to be upbeat about his condition. One of his physicians said the President could be discharged as soon as Monday, but another conceded they had not been fully forthcoming in their initial medical briefing the previous day.

This on the back of other news indicating this the president's health is more so in peril than it's been reported:
President Trump is prescribed a third drug to combat his COVID-19 infection

Trump doctors say president's oxygen dropped twice but insist he's improving

The release of an evidently staged photos made to look like he's hard at work during his condition (note the blank piece of paper)

Conflicting messages?
Doctors, White House staff offer conflicting messages on president's health

I do believe the President will come out of this given he has access to some of the best medical care the world has to offer, and the fact we've seen people far worse off survive this virus. With that said, there should be more transparency on what the president is going through and not this cover-up. If there's a chance we're set to get Pence for example as our next POTUS, we need to be given enough information in advance to prepare ourselves. This doesn't sit well with me, and it shouldn't for others.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Southern Guardian

this presidency is an extremely well produced soup opera. there is no normality - everything is always somehow over the top and it still gets crazier. therefore the election night must be the finale of the 1st season, but there will be a cliff hanger: donald trump on a yacht. surrounded by beautiful women and some of the most powerful men in the world. trump holds a silver tray. he grins. then we see the foot chains. end.

Okay you can zip up your Lederhosen and start typing with 2 hands now.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
He's exposing the secret service to feed his ego? Stuck in an enclosed vehicle with COVID positive person? Unless he's faking the whole thing? This whole week has been insane.

So now masks don’t work?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

He's exposing the secret service to feed his ego? Stuck in an enclosed vehicle with COVID positive person? Unless he's faking the whole thing? This whole week has been insane.

So now masks don’t work?

Nothing is 100% but doing something is 100% better than doing nothing

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
To be honest, if Trump's oxygen is not 100% under control, he should give up his powers.

The thing about low oxygen is it effects your mind as much as your body.

At 70%, you would probably pass out. At 98%, you are fine. At 85-95, you are there but not totally.

You really aren't in control but not focused enough to know you aren't in control.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
To be honest, if Trump's oxygen is not 100% under control, he should give up his powers.

At 70%, you would probably pass out. At 98%, you are fine. At 85-95, you are there but not totally.

You really aren't in control but not focused enough to know you aren't in control.

That's interesting that you say that because prolonged wearing a mask can lower your O2 sats to around 85-95.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2
My wife is a nurse. 95% and above is normal. I haven't heard any reports on what his O2 Sats are but it is normal for it to fluctuate. You can't demand that his Sats be under total control. Healthy people will fluctuate especially when wearing a mask as DB said.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I went in to an appointment and had sats @ 93, I took off my mask. . . 98%.

If you Google it, you might not find the studies, I didn't. All Google had on their 1st page was tv news shows debunking this.

But if you use Bing. . . then the actual studies show up. There's even studies measuring the ABG's of mask wearers.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

So now masks don’t work?

That’s like questioning whether helmets work if someone pointed out how stupid it would be to deliberately crash their motorcycle.

Masks certainly help a lot, but no one is saying they are infallible and it definitely doesn’t mean you’re free to willfully put yourself and others in a dangerous situation.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Also same effect at Tora Bora, with BinLaden. His voice (recording) was transmitted over open VHF in the form of general orders and rally points....while he was, umm, elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

People with copd live in the 88-92 range.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join