It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS let's not pretend. Trump IS worse off than the media and officials report. This is a COVER-UP

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

20 something days later....still kicking 😁

One day they'll learn that their wishful thinking doesn't change reality

Objective reality doesn't give a hoot about fiat
edit on 10/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey SG, hows the “cover up” going? Is he dead yet? Because he looked really pissed at the dims yesterday

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Hey SG, hows the “cover up” going? Is he dead yet? Because he looked really pissed at the dims yesterday

😁

Oh you know, much like their crystal ball into Mueller and whatever else they've spewed over the last 4 years...

Wishful thinking thinly disguised as prognostication.

They just don't get they can't change reality by repeating something enough times

Remember how many times "Trump is done, for real this time!" No I'm serious, he's done and gone! Frog March! Russians under the beds! Trump's secretly dead from COVID.

WHAT A JOKE! And they haven't been held accountable for a single lie, save for the tenacious and dedicated independent researchers of this country

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think I heard Trump cough the other day.....errrr, nope, that was sleepy Joe today.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
orange man bad
realax. fb twiiter and yt are gonna take the bad orange man away.
its ok.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Hahaha these lulz aged well.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Can't wait for the next TDS rage fueled thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: Michigan72

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Would you take a limo ride to wave at your fäns, willingly infecting your own servants while doing so, if it wasn't a severe case?

'This Is Insanity': Walter Reed Physician Slams Covid-Infected Trump for Recklessly Leaving Hospital to Greet Supporters

No one seemed to care about "infecting secret service agents" when black lives matter was fighting them and trying to get to the white house.

And what exactly is it you're getting at here, moronic armchair-justice or fallacies for the fatherland from Michigan? You've probably guessed it already, who cares? Stormfront?

Sounds like CCP Virus is full of #.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The point is your selective outrage and hypocrisy. That always deserves a mention.

Fact is the left complained about anti-lockdown rallies while propping up SJW crap. They made excuse after excuse for riots, but claims people going to exercise and be healthy was a bad thing. They had "cry ins" and graffiti sessions while telling Jewish Americans they couldn't attend a funeral, threatening to lock up swimmers (but not beachgoers) ad freaking nauseum.

BOO!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Wheres the fun in that?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yes I wondered if that was just me seeing no reply

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Lol, this thread is still alive.

I am sure the OP is desperate for it to disappear.

edit on 24/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lol, this thread is still alive.

I am sure the OP is desperate for it to disappear.

He was given a new ball to play with.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
3 weeks out, I bet a lot of posters are disappointed the OP prediction turned out to be as accurate as a toy isle Magic 8 ball.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
3 weeks out, I bet a lot of posters are disappointed the OP prediction turned out to be as accurate as a toy isle Magic 8 ball.

What do you suppose is gonna happen around here if Trump wins?

Some of our left wing members already quit, leaving behind a whiny echo from the remainers about how ATS is just a right-wing echo chamber now as if it's our fault their colleagues bailed. They had the self-awareness to realize how badly they embarrassed themselves believing the Russia hoax and they just couldn't face the shame of continuing to post here after destroying their reputations.

The remainers are the ones that have no shame or self-awareness, so I'm not really sure much will change. They'll swallow whatever bs excuse the Democrats come up with about why they lost again and repeat it here as instructed.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Every time i see this thread title

I chuckle

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Every time i see this thread title

I chuckle

It can't be helped Lys ..it has just aged so poorly

It's "Tump and famerly will be frog merched asap!!" All over again!

😁

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The point is your selective outrage and hypocrisy. That always deserves a mention.

Fact is the left complained about anti-lockdown rallies while propping up SJW crap. They made excuse after excuse for riots, but claims people going to exercise and be healthy was a bad thing. They had "cry ins" and graffiti sessions while telling Jewish Americans they couldn't attend a funeral, threatening to lock up swimmers (but not beachgoers) ad freaking nauseum.

BOO!

Short answer: ????

Long answer:
SJW crap sounds great but what exactly was I outraged about exactly? Could you compose yourself for a second and try to explain whats going on? What's next, you gonna blame me for both Spartacus Revolts ending in pretty much the same disaster? Welp, I'll still have to work with morons like yourself to make this work somehow, cut me some #ing slack and get back in line?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Orange man skint!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join