It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS let's not pretend. Trump IS worse off than the media and officials report. This is a COVER-UP

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: fencesitter85

You think potus tweeting is a meltdown? lol

What do you call 45 tweets an hour with random capitalized words and mispellings? A hard day running the country?

I could tell you...but then you would know.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well this certainly aged well.

Just keep telling yourself that. Just like Mueller. Just like impeachment. Just like re-election.

"Joe biden will win" "Trump won't make it out of the hospital"

Maybe if you repeat yourself another 500 times it'll be true then? I know, I know... you democrats believe in "truth over facts" and that opinions/emotions are equally valid as facts so YMMV

What a joke. Don't you people ever get tired of being wrong 24/7? Exactly what one of your/others Trump "predictions" have ever come true? In fact, we should ALWAYS bet AGAINST you all's "predictions" because they *never* come true. You'd think folks would get tired of being wrong, of showing their posterior and eating boatloads of crow.... I guess not

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Just keep telling yourself that.

Likewise.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Just keep telling yourself that.

Likewise.

Is he dead yet? I know you wish he was.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is he dead yet? I know you wish he was.

Do I wish he was dead? No, as that'd ruin the upcoming election on November 3rd. Nobody wants to see a race between sleepy Joe and Mute Pence.

Do I believe he'll die? Unlikely. He's POTUS. He has access to the best medical care and he'll be pumped up with so many anti-bodies, steroids to make him last a good while. Long-term, I'm not sure. I'm aware that Boris Johnson, UK PM, has reportedly had lingering health issues following his COVID recovery.

Do I believe there's a cover up on his real state of health? Yes to before and yes right now. At the moment he's pumped up with so much steroids it's making more spastic than the standards we'd come to expect of him anyway:
Donald Trump embarks on Twitter storm after returning to White House while still being treated for coronavirus

It'll wear off and he'll probably need a return back to Walter Reed again as there's only so many doses he can take, and this virus is known to accelerate and peak following day 10. And yes, he was having breathing problems when he made that brief appearance back in front of the whitehouse. That's fairly apparent.

This virus doesn't play politics, and neither should you.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

FYI you guys might want to stop harassing people taking corticosteroids. These are not the unlawful narcotics many paint them.

Millions of Americans on them, but by all means during an election with health in the forefront keep crapping on those undergoing treatment with corticosteroids

Anyone who's taken them will say weight gain is possible, but all that fluff people keep throwing out? The lefts favorite drug (anti-depressants and cry-ins) is far more dangerous and prevalent side effects wise.

Fortunately Trump's cabinet and VP are far more sensible, rational and non-hysterical (read: calm) than the leftists spewing their 25A nonsense

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

He's fine. Doing great as usual because this media-hoax of a disease isn't nearly as big and bad as people are pretending

The charade is over

Bring on the herd immunity, whether people like it or not it's happening viruses don't care what you or I think

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Who's playing politics! You!

You're putting out totally baseless speculation that flies in the face of all available evidence.

Your so called concern is transparently seen as wishing he was deceased. We get it you're all upset his South lawn boarding of Marine 1 photos weren't the last he was ever seen alive and many Dems so cheerfully spewed out

There's zero truth here. Trump is doing fine, he's physically capable of discharging Article 2 duties

Get ready for SCOTUS confirmation rubber stamping and the big prize in November. Were coming full force no regrets
edit on 10/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

He's fine.

You believe what you wish. At the moment he's on a high with steroid use, but it's only a temporary fix.

Bring on the herd immunity

This requires at least 75% of the population to be infected. Right now, there's an estimated 6% infections in total and 210k deaths as a result.

edit on 7-10-2020 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Lies. Total lies

Corticosteroids aren't narcotics and they do not make the patient "high"

He's doing well because unlike the media reporting on 100 year olds dying with prior health complications, the reality is 99%+ will sail through it just fine

It's our chance to take and the decision has been made. It's so prevalent the concept of lockdowns are totally unfeasible. Just like the lefts goofy gun ban non-ideas

Just like their pandemic non-ideas! All criticism no solutions. Plaigarism. Blaming the US but no China...hah

Like I said you're transparent

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

No, those numbers are actually far higher. Some places it's up to 400x higher based on a study I read last spring

Nobody lives forever. Minimize damage to the country, make sure it affects as few people as possible, keep developing break through treatments and vaccines, and above all...MAKE CHINA PAY

CHINA unleashed this plague on the world. CHINA has blood on it's grubby little hands.

edit on 10/7/2020 by JBurns because: Correcting my mistakes instead of hiding em (I'm a Trump voter)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Nobody lives forever.

No, but in order for modern societies to function, we need to ensure the reasonable welfare surrounding it's populous. We aren't in the Middle Ages.

By the way, you don't need to frantically post multiple responses to one post. Relax.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Nope. Welfare is ensuring the country and economy are running properly so individuals can achieve for themselves. So individuals can do their own risk assessment and decide for themselves what is best for them.

You want to hide inside? Go for it
You want to wear an N95? Go for it
Ad freaking nauseum

Two replies hardly constitues frantic but to each is their own

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Nope. Welfare is ensuring the country and economy are running properly so individuals can achieve for themselves.

You can't run the economy without a reasonably healthy population.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The population will be reasonably healthy without a single finger being lifted toward COVID. You are aware of the disease statistics vs. other causes of death, right?

4 million dead per year in this country on average.

Hype and Fear mongering.

We don't fear COVID.
edit on 10/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Nope. Welfare is ensuring the country and economy are running properly so individuals can achieve for themselves.

You can't run the economy without a reasonably healthy population.

You understand that, for those under 70, the mortality rate for covid is right around that of seasonal flu, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The precise technical details of the presidents immediate health can easily be classified as a state secret, for obvious reasons. Shillary Clinton crapping herself before the election is not the same thing.

The leftist media can skip gleefully to hell to kneel down and suck off there god satan.

edit on 8-10-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

He's fine.

You believe what you wish. At the moment he's on a high with steroid use, but it's only a temporary fix.

Bring on the herd immunity

This requires at least 75% of the population to be infected. Right now, there's an estimated 6% infections in total and 210k deaths as a result.

Steroids do not cause psychotropic effects like that. You can't "feel" any effects like euphoria. Your medical knowledge seems quite infantile, but then you are speaking about Trump so that is where that is really coming from.

The real coverup is when governors (a majority of democrat ones) used this Covid-19 situation to destroy their own state economies by exercising state powers to lockdown all the bread and butter businesses, and then mandate send infected patients to nursing homes to then kill 1000's more and then blame it on Trump who has no state pandemic powers to do anything except help in logistical ways, which he then did, and those governors hoard equipment and supplies while demanding emergency medical bailouts all the while shouting "it's all Trump's fault". (and at the same time have their collective hands out asking Trump, "please can we have more".

The most inexplicable incompetence and greed ever seen, without one iota of care for their own state's citizens.

And here you are tooting their horns for them. Some serious IQ and dishonesty issues you have going there.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
7 days now, so is Trump dead yet? Just checking.....
edit on 8-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Would you take a limo ride to wave at your fäns, willingly infecting your own servants while doing so, if it wasn't a severe case?

'This Is Insanity': Walter Reed Physician Slams Covid-Infected Trump for Recklessly Leaving Hospital to Greet Supporters

No one seemed to care about "infecting secret service agents" when black lives matter was fighting them and trying to get to the white house.

And what exactly is it you're getting at here, moronic armchair-justice or fallacies for the fatherland from Michigan? You've probably guessed it already, who cares? Stormfront?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join