It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS let's not pretend. Trump IS worse off than the media and officials report. This is a COVER-UP

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah... I guess its fair the Trump supporters get a taste of what Biden supporters go through with his being said to have senile dementia and is on IV and drugs to keep him lucid. And what Hillary supporters dealt with her her seizures and collapsing and coughing fits. I went through Covid and recovered. It raced through our workplace and I got it in April. I just had some sneezing, runny nose, and then noticed a shortness of breath when physically exerting myself. Never even as bad as a regular cold, but noticeable. I thought if it did get bad, I'd go to the doctor but they were shut down and telling people to go to the ER if its serious. My brother had it and lost his sense of smell and taste for two weeks. All this before they got the precautions and restrictions in place. Its EXTREMELY contagious, airborne, masks don't do diddly and social distancing of 6 feet is pointless. But also not even remotely as deadly as they tell us.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah so this thread aged well, y’all agree?

It’s things like this that serve as an incredible reminder not to always believe the liberal media. In fact, you’re not suppose to believe the News. The News is simply to inform, you ultimately draw your own conclusions from an array of critical and in-depth research on your end.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies

Trump's doctor warns he's 'not out the woods yet' despite leaving hospital

Look, as stated before I wouldn't wish this virus on the president or a person I hated. It's broken down many lives, not something to take light of. I also believe the president is likely to recover because of the medical support he'll receive given he is in that position. With that said, it's still early days and this virus shouldn't be taken lightely on anybody.

Also, an old thread on Herman Cain as an example of how things can quickly change:
Herman Cain Hospitalized With COVID-19 Days After Attending Trump’s Tulsa Rally

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It’s things like this that serve as an incredible reminder not to always believe the liberal media.

Exactly. And here we have President Trump who has just returned
to the White House, feeling better. But that is such a terrible thing
now because he said he is not afraid!

The media is inconsolable, they were hoping he was
on his last breath. Oh what hypocrites they are.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wishful thinking are you ? Trump is fine and has recovered already.
Enjoy the election.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Arnie123

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies

Trump's doctor warns he's 'not out the woods yet' despite leaving hospital

Look, as stated before I wouldn't wish this virus on the president or a person I hated. It's broken down many lives, not something to take light of. I also believe the president is likely to recover because of the medical support he'll receive given he is in that position. With that said, it's still early days and this virus shouldn't be taken lightely on anybody.

Care to put 50 bucks on it? I say he is back on track this week and you say he dies... I'm sure we can set something up for this bet.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Wishful thinking are you ? Trump is fine and has recovered already.
Enjoy the election.

Comeon!!! He tested positive on the 2nd and its been 3 whole days...Trumps fails again!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Care to put 50 bucks on it?

A friendly bet that he'll be rushed back to hospital later this month related to this virus? I'm leaning a firm yes.

I say he is back on track this week and you say he dies..

Never said I think he'll die. You may want to read my last post and OP as well.

He'll get all the support necessary to pull through given he is POTUS. He has that access. It's also more so in your favor you'll survive this virus, 7% death rate I believe, but still deadly, especially for a person of his age.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

A friendly bet that he'll be rushed back to hospital later this month related to this virus? I'm leaning a firm yes.

I bet not.... I'm not saying its over, but...its over.... Hell he could but we are dealing with the left that has turned just being positive as a death sentence. Trump is preceding normally as is typical for someone not with preexisting conditions.

Never said I think he'll die. You may want to read my last post and OP as well.

I say your OP title is extremely wrong too, or are you going to stick with it still. You know you can make an update to say you were wrong....

He'll get all the support necessary to pull through given he is POTUS. He has that access. It's also more so in your favor you'll survive this virus, 7% death rate I believe, but still deadly, especially for a person of his age.

It's been 3 days and he is back home back to work... so is there still a coverup

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I bet not.... I'm not saying its over, but...its over....

Alright.

I say your OP title is extremely wrong too

Sure.

I'm also happy to be wrong. This is a horrible virus, not to be taken lightly Xtrozero.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So now you officially claim a mask is supposed to prevent getting it ? 😃

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
REEEEEE!

Where is Hunter and basement Joe?

Joking aside, why are you people literally incapable of entering into a discussion unless it's just to agree with your world view?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As a covid nurse myself, I have been wondering why the media is going crazy about the way trump is handling his infection. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks:
Most people have never seen Covid. For all they know, it’s just as bad as the Black Death. When the public sees Trump standing strong, it makes the average person question the severity of the virus and takes away leverage from the media’s power.
I’m ashamed it took me so long to figure out, but I had to put myself in the heads of some pretty disgusting people.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Boy, you must feel pretty dumb now...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'm also happy to be wrong. This is a horrible virus, not to be taken lightly Xtrozero.

Yeah I bet you are...

And tell that to Trump

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
God Bless President Trump!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

How is this supposed to be "humbling"? Cain is not Trump. Dare I say, Cain always looked physically rather weak in terms of health to me to begin with, perhaps his immune system matched that outward appearance. I bet Pelosi's in no better shape, either.

Emotional manipulation fail on your part.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I bet not.... I'm not saying its over, but...its over....

Alright.

I say your OP title is extremely wrong too

Sure.

If you are happy to be wrong, you must be the happiest person in the world.
Seriously just delete your account, lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

Boy, you must feel pretty dumb now...

Sorry I need to speak out. Is it really appropriate for you to be using highly sexualized pictures of what are obviously well underaged girls in your avatar background? I sure hope that was merely a 'dumb' move on your part. Pedophilia is not a joke.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join