It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS let's not pretend. Trump IS worse off than the media and officials report. This is a COVER-UP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, in the spirit of our traditional tin foil hat roots, here's another revelation to pile on in the case of Trump's Covid drama - the cover-up:

Trump’s Doctor Revealed He’s On A Steroid Recommended For Severe COVID-19

President Trump, hospitalised with COVID-19, received supplemental oxygen on Saturday – a previously undisclosed episode – and is now being treated with a powerful steroid amid indications that his lungs may have suffered some damage, the White House physician said.

At a briefing in front of Walter Reed National Military Medical Centre outside Washington on Sunday, local time, doctors treating Trump continued to be upbeat about his condition. One of his physicians said the President could be discharged as soon as Monday, but another conceded they had not been fully forthcoming in their initial medical briefing the previous day.

This on the back of other news indicating this the president's health is more so in peril than it's been reported:
President Trump is prescribed a third drug to combat his COVID-19 infection

Trump doctors say president's oxygen dropped twice but insist he's improving

The release of an evidently staged photos made to look like he's hard at work during his condition (note the blank piece of paper)

Conflicting messages?
Doctors, White House staff offer conflicting messages on president's health

I do believe the President will come out of this given he has access to some of the best medical care the world has to offer, and the fact we've seen people far worse off survive this virus. With that said, there should be more transparency on what the president is going through and not this cover-up. If there's a chance we're set to get Pence for example as our next POTUS, we need to be given enough information in advance to prepare ourselves. This doesn't sit well with me, and it shouldn't for others.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
lulz

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
REEEEEE!

Where is Hunter and basement Joe?

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Trump just left the hospital.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Of coarse it’s a cover up

Why would you tell people who want to do evil to America that the decision maker is not well?

Wouldn’t it make sense if you were going to do evil things to do it when the power structure if fuzzy?

I cannot tell if people are this dumb it this self centered to honestly believe that ANY presidents bad situation should be broadcasts....FFS

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Agreed.

The two different messages on supplemental oxygen pisses me off. I get there's a limit to what the doctors can disclose but that was unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

You know this personally? Or are you just believing certain reports? In addition to the fact you have no first hand knowledge on his true condition.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
steroid use for a severe case would render the immune system worthless.

Side note; why on earth would anyone bother with transparency? Thats not how press works these days.
edit on 4-10-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If you think the media is going easy on President Trump, you have not been paying attention this weekend. Even Fox News has joined in the pile on.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Wouldn’t it make sense if you were going to do evil things to do it when the power structure if fuzzy?

Fuzzy? We have a very clear succession path spelled out in the Constitution.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Literally from 10 minutes ago, he looks fine considering the sh!tshow going on these past 72hrs.....

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Another staged recording of the president that's a few seconds long?

Lovely.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Read this from one of the top domestic terrorist on CNN's payroll. It will give you an orgasm.

www.cnn.com...

Youre Welcome!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The same people that complain about the misleading MSM insists we should take what the whitehouse says with every faith. Why? Because, Trump.

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Another staged recording of the president that's a few seconds long?

Lovely.

You're stuck in an anti-logic feedback loop.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You're stuck in an anti-logic feedback loop.

Says the person that sources the president himself as proof that president his not covering up anything.

Anti-logic loop hey?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I would rather the president lay low for 7 to 10 days while the media fully exposes how evil they are.

Just like I would rather the president not interrupt Joe Biden, so Biden can expose how mentally deficient he is.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

so trump and staff are smart enough to put a red sign here tab for his signature, and a yellow seal or stamp on the so called blank paper.

but left the rest blank please.

dems sure are getting desperate.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just like I would rather the president not interrupt Joe Biden, so Biden can expose how mentally deficient he is.

That was Chris Wallace's fault, he tricked Trump with his evil registered Democrat ways.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

You know this personally? Or are you just believing certain reports? In addition to the fact you have no first hand knowledge on his true condition.

He drove by in motorcade while the crowd was singing amazing grace, I wondered what all those black cars were.
edit on 4-10-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join