It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for FoxNews to replace Chris Wallace!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Here here.
Let us see and hear Lou Dobbs ask
the questions.

That would be interesting.

Hannity would be a riot!
Total Chaos. LOL. But fair under the current slant.
S&F

edit on 5-10-2020 by Wildmanimal because: Add content

edit on 5-10-2020 by Wildmanimal because: Add content

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I'm not reading the rest of this thread past this post because I can't stand anything to do with politics anymore and I NEVER post in this, the bunghole of ATS. I do have to say though that there are piles of people that give not a single damn about politicians out there that should be considered. Hell, I'll moderate the next debate. My only bias is I hate all of the divisive bs. I'll never grasp how people can adhere to this 2 party crap. I have my own set of beliefs, some left, some right, some neither. There's lots of us out there.

With all of that being said, I truly think that anyone that WANTS to be president shouldn't qualify. Print out a list of every person in the US that qualifies for presidency then throw a few dozen darts at it every 4 years. A random garbage man or hospital tech can't do much worse of a job than the last few presidents.
edit on 10/5/20 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why do you people think nobody can be Republican if they don't support the weak potus?

Plenty of genuine conservatives despise what Donnie has done to your country. It has never been more divided in our time.

Most genuine Republicans want a proper Republican leader again.

The proud boys do not represent the majority of Republicans and nor does ATS.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey Fox, while you are at it, replace Juan Williams too!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Somebody counted and Wallace interrupted Trump like 41 times but Biden only 14.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I know it’s a slight offshoot to your post, but...

Obviously every person has biases. Why can we not find genuinely neutral people to host debates and ask tough questions of all candidates.

I don't think it's so much about finding neutral people but more about finding real journalists that can do their job without interjecting their personal views.

It used to be that rags like the Enquirer were not taken seriously because they would make things up to get readership. That's what all the networks are now.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just have 2 moderators - one from each party. Fair and Balanced.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I cringed my way through this post. I'm having a hard time even continuing to visit this site anymore.

How can you or anyone else still believe that replacing x news anchor with y person is going to change anything.

They are all the same. You are allowing your brain to be poisoned just by watching ANY of it.

FOX, CNN, MSNBC, CBS. Whatever. It's ALL Israel controlled garbage. Wake up for fish sakes. You have access to the entirety of collective human knowledge through the internet yet you still watch cable news?

Guess what else? Trump is not your guy. There IS no candidate. Israel controls Donald Trump. He is the trojan horse of all trojan horses. He is ramming the Talmud straight up your behind and you just argue in circles about who won fake debates and what fake media is better than another.

Please! Anyone reading this. Do your homework! Learn who your real enemy is. Don't take my word for it, go on a quest for your own understanding.

RESEARCH the 7 Noahide laws. RESEARCH the Talmud. Look into it! Don't worry about the names people call you! You know in your heart who you are as a person. Name calling only exists to embarrass you into silence.

edit on 6-10-2020 by Fracta7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea
Thank goodness! we've got a live one here!

Thanks for being sane.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

Chris Wallace is 72 years old. He behaves and argues like a liberal teenager. Get rid of him. He is toxic and clearly biased, and does not belong on Fox News! Or, we need another conservative leaning news channel, because Fox is clearly steering left.

I'd love to see Breitbart go to broadcast. BNN. They're the best for alternative news online. Their style would be nice on my Tele!
edit on 6-10-2020 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Fracta7

Oh wow. Had to don my tin foil hat to understand your post.

Israel has the help of the almighty. They don't need the USA and never did. Most conservatives support Israel for the simple fact they are destined to be the center of this earth, actually kinda have been all along, "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done!"
Persecuting the Jews is not new. Hitler did it. Catholic Church did it. All of Europe and Asia did it. The Romans did it. The Greeks did it. The Persians did it. The Babylonians did it. The Egyptians did it.

What an original idea!
You'll have a lot of company in the next life to ponder your misguided lies/slander/hate.
edit on 6-10-2020 by FingerMan because: eh,,,,,,, spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Good goy. Be a good little goy.

They openly talk about enslaving you under Noahide law.

What a christ cuck

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Yes yes. The world is flat. The Clintons are reptilians. And I am a cuck.

Glad you have it worked out. You should write a book.

PREACH BROTHER!! PREACH!

EDIT: And you crazily misunderstand what Noahide laws are, and how they came into being intellectually.
But I would love to hear your wisdom on this subject. Since I'm a goy cuck.
edit on 7-10-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I don't believe in any of the conspiracies you listed. I'm not into David Icke or Alex Jones. I'm not a supporter of any modern political parties.

I don't believe in blanket hate towards any group. However you can only listen to so many Zionist leaders before you start to wonder.

I'm linking a video to quite a few Jews talking about what they plan on doing to YOU.

I started this off friendly. You made it something else. We don't have to agree any I will not hijack your post any further. Please give this a look.

Again I don't even watch people talk about this stuff unless they are Jewish and it comes straight from their mouth. On a side note you should see the Israeli skit where they nail a monkey puppet to a cross and kill it as a joke.

I understand what the bible says, these people are following newer books like the Talmud. This isn't the Judaism of the bible. It is zionism. It's a fairly new ideology.

www.bitchute.com...

Sorry for saying mean things. Take care of yourself.

I didn't believe this stuff until I heard it by the way...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I have watched a few minutes thus far of the video you posted. Maybe there is some nefarious stuff to be had later. But nothing yet.

I do disagree with these rabbi's. They say that Judaism came first, then Christianity came as a new religion copying parts of Judaism. THAT IS WRONG!

Christianity is an extension of Judaism pure and simple. Christian Jews, who practiced Judaism AND worshipped the Christ are now no longer Jewish? Well that is illogical of course.

The bible prophesied two important aspects that are relevant to this small two man discussion. (The thread is dead anyways) And they are that the Christ would come, and that the Jews eyes would be shut to the truth until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. This means the Jews are not capable of seeing this extension of their religion = The Christ. But the fullness of the Gentiles is almost complete. Their eyes will be opened spiritually and they will see the truths they previously were unable to see. This is in the scripture.

Now, the Noahide laws are interpreted in many ways. I'm sure there are Jews that would interpret that Gentiles will be their footstools. I take it in the complete opposite direction. The Jews have a MASSIVE responsibility. They have borne this responsibility for more than 2,000 years with holocausts that never ended until the creation of the state of Israel. But their sufferings will continue, as it is written.

I am a prophecy buff. I am fascinated with the truth of biblical prophecy. I am not interested in religious dogma. Many religions have their dogma, and those in the religions pay more credence to the dogma than they do to the edicts and facts stated in the Bible. I will point to Judaism and Catholicism as my strong examples for this. The non-denominational Christians are the most vocal, the most enthusiastic, and they are growing exponentially in Israel. They look at the truths of the bible without the lens of dogma. When you can do this, you will see an amazing document that could not possibly have been organized, written or planned without supernatural guidance.

It is only today, with the advent of the computer, that people around the world are being stunned and surprised on a daily basis on how well the prophecies of the Old and New testaments stack up to reality and history. And also in how they support and prophesy about each other, (prophesy prophesying a prophesy). The stuff is crazy, interesting, true, and most of all scary.

I say it is scary because once you start to realize it is true, and you look around at what is going on right now, then you also realize things are about to get a whole lot worse. As it was prophesied, like many fulfilled prophesies, it will happen.

I can go into specifics on almost any prophetical topic. I believe the surest way to bring souls to Christ is not through dogma or telling them stories of love. I believe sharing the truth of prophecies fulfilled is the kicker. Once you begin to understand the prophecies from Genesis through Isaiah Ezekiel Daniel and the New Testament, you come away befuddled the Jews don't know that their Mashiach has already come. Knowing the story of Yeshua without knowing the prophecies of the Old Testament is blind IMHO. It is like watching the last 5 minutes of The Matrix and saying it was a great movie. You have no idea or emotional understanding on who Jesus is, what he has done, and what he will do.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Or , it is Time for People to Forego Watching Anything on FOX News .

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This thread aged well. Did 'justice' come for Wallace? What a (-nother) joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join