It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for FoxNews to replace Chris Wallace!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
And speaking of Bob...
Beckel , how the heck have you been ?

I liked him on The Five, he was always good for some outrageous comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And speaking of Bob...

Is Bob still doing the Five?...or is it Ten-to-Twenty?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And speaking of Bob...

Yes. I believe Juan and Bob were the start of fair and BALANCED .

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And speaking of Bob...

Beckel had a lot of trouble with the balancing part.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: FingerMan

In my best Chris Wallace voice "OP, please tell us why you are not a racist? Do you denounce militias?"

Chris Wallace had a brutal back and forth with a White House advisor this morning. I will upload a video of that clip later today.

It's already in the OP bro.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wallace has been all over the Fox programs all day last week (John Roberts too).

Right after the Debate and after Friday's announcements and Roberts' goofie "reaction" to the White Power thing.

Very rare Hmmm πŸ˜ƒ

He's getting used for something. Something very sinister.

And Fox has been ramping up a whole slew of Democrats making wild comments and brazen lies mostly going unchallenged by most of the show hosts all day long. πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And speaking of Bob...

Beckel had a lot of trouble with the balancing part.

I wish they would bring back both.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The debates aren't even relevant or arguably real. And what ever that was the other day was two senile old men fumbling over each other.
If anything the debates clearly show how broken the system is, two party to basically choose from. In pretty much every western nation there would be at least a third contender.

And now the moderator is being blamed for the clown show?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The Wallace video in the OP is a great example of how they (the MSM) is classically BSing the public.

Wallace focuses on the 6 or 7 people in the front rows of the Barrett "announcement" in the Rose Garden all getting COVID19.

Well what about the millions of other people in close proximity of each other nationwide that never got infected ?

Wallace is part of the current "election coup" and Democrat smear tactics πŸ˜ƒ

And all these new "victims" are Part of the Trump Admin and part of the coming hearings for Barrett Hmmm what are those odds ? A million to one maybe LOL 🀫

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

i don't think so fox is the go to channel for the right its a big audience if it goes left it will have to share the left wing viewers with the rest of the msm

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Welp, looks like it's time to "cancel" Wallance

- 2020 the people that bitch about cancel culture.

Lel

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You know, it's funny. Since the day Trump announced his candidacy, people have really changed. Trump is the litmus test to true political bias of all persons and their chosen party.

People are showing their true colors like never before. I always thought Wallace (and many others for that matter) to be transparent of any political bias. But Trump as POTUS has changed all that. The people we thought were one thing are now another, and they're not shy about it by any means.

I no longer care for Wallace but there are others who are worse. It would be nice if at least for the debates, moderators could be chosen that were fair. Maybe the questions should be chosen by both parties. I don't know the answers but things need to change.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: panoz77

In my best Chris Wallace voice "OP, please tell us why you are not a racist? Do you denounce militias?"

Chris Wallace had a brutal back and forth with a White House advisor this morning. I will upload a video of that clip later today.

It's already in the OP bro.

Good! Chris Wallace is scared out of his wits that "justice" is coming for him.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan I think Chris should leave FOX and let them be pure agitation/propaganda without him being the fig leaf of fairness.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
You know, it's funny. Since the day Trump announced his candidacy, people have really changed.

Even though Donald Trump was a TV personality and Commercial Real Estate guy, he gave SERIOUS INTERVIEWS over the past 25 years or so.

A component of those interviews was his determination to "one day" clean up D.C., to get those who use voters, and taxpayer money illegally, brought to justice.

That is why so many top officials and the mainstream media panicked, when Donald Trump knocked out 16 primary opponents and had massive rally attendance in 2016.

Hillary Clinton even worked with President Obama to come up with a "Trump colludes with enemy Russia" scheme, in an attempt to stop/derail the Trump train.

It didn't work, and now we all see the desperate measures being taken to save themselves before the hammer drops.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is a good report from Fox. www.yahoo.com...

A little off topic, but I could not find a good newer thread to put it in so people could watch it.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Watching Chris over the years I have always felt that his questions basically suck. I never liked his line of reasoning when he has done interviews and I tend to focus on how bad his questions are and when the person he is asking doesn't answer them as he sees correct he gets all flippy.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Sweet Jesus, someone drops a truth bomb in your echo chamber and BAM peeps eyes and ears be bleedin.

Can nobody admit Trumps an ass but he is better than the alternative?

I do.

And what does that say about us as a society?

Dumb....or Dumber???????
George would be so proud.

πŸ€£πŸ‘

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wallace really went ballistic after A.G. Barr visited with the FoxNews CEO, and Sheppard Smith was fired, along with Andrew Napolitano "muzzled" the next week.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I know it’s a slight offshoot to your post, but...

Obviously every person has biases. Why can we not find genuinely neutral people to host debates and ask tough questions of all candidates.

Joe rogan is the closest we would come to that, but biden was to scared.

Instead we have a corporation made up of republicans and democrats that created these bs debates that completely avoids talking about the rampant issues in dc with conflict of interesst nor allows a 3rd candidate to be included.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join