It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for FoxNews to replace Chris Wallace!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I used to think Chris Wallace was fair. But over the past two years it has become GLARINGLY obvious to me that he is biased. He has been called out numerous times, and his arguments are always ridiculously juvenile and divisive. Perception is reality in your business Chris. And the perception across the board, from left to right, is that you have it in for President Trump, and have had it in for him for a long time.

During the debates, Chris Wallace rarely if ever asked tough questions of Joe Biden. No questions on his son, his gaffes, his support for segregation and white supremacist's and KKK members, no questions on his mental acuity, on his refusing to take questions from journalists. HE DID NOT ASK QUESTIONS ON JOE BIDENS SUPPORT FOR ANTIFA BLM or DEFUNDING THE POLICE. But he did ask President Trump to condemn white supremecists? That was so out of left field I think everyone in the country, except the crazy anarchists, realized at that very moment that Chris Wallace had an agenda.
Chris Wallace RUDELY interrupted President Trump so much I actually got mad and turned off the debate for about 15 minutes.

Yes, President Trump did interrupt rudely quite a number of times. BUT SO DID BIDEN. Mike Wallace clearly chose a side in the debate. It is unmistakable as Chris Wallace toured interviews bashing Trump after the debate.

In the below interview, he is called out for his clear opposition to President Trump and his family. He called it a talking point. Which sealed the deal for me. Wallace is a hack, and should lose his viewership as fast as the NFL. (JUMP TO 4:24)

Chris Wallace is 72 years old. He behaves and argues like a liberal teenager. Get rid of him. He is toxic and clearly biased, and does not belong on Fox News! Or, we need another conservative leaning news channel, because Fox is clearly steering left.
edit on 4-10-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Chris Wallace has been either blackmailed or paid off.

If you look at what he said about Joe Biden after he moderated a 2012 vice presidential debate between Biden and Paul Ryan, you would know what I mean.

His dad Mike Wallace was also a registered Democrat, but he was a real journalist.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

While you still can you need to go edit your title and change the name from Mike to Chris.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Dang! You posted that as I refreshed my edit!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Chris Wallace has already had his 60 Minutes of Fame.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I know it’s a slight offshoot to your post, but...

Obviously every person has biases. Why can we not find genuinely neutral people to host debates and ask tough questions of all candidates.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I don't know how to add pictures to this site anymore. Someone needs to add the pic of Chris Wallace following George Clooney like a puppy dog.

I disagree with your premise. I don't like certain individuals I work with. But they would never know it, I would never show my bias in a professional setting. It comes down to integrity, and being truthful. Something rare in journalism as of late.

We need to call this out. On both sides, but it is overwhelmingly one sided at the moment. Chris needs to be fired from FoxNews.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Seems to me Chris Wallace is the direction Fox will go in the long run.

They have some conservative people still but expect them to gradually become less and less.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wallace is very close with Clooney (he who wishes to wield power) and here is an article touching on the beginning of the connection:

Inside Wallace and Clooney friendship

And Clooney's father, Nick, was a news anchor...

well, that explains a lot

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

In my best Chris Wallace voice "OP, please tell us why you are not a racist? Do you denounce militias?"

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
FOX News needs to hire Baghdad Bob to prepare and read the news. You must be spoon fed your confirmation bias in giant portions so nothing can ever challenge any of the thoughts in your empty numpty heads.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Chris Wallace has been either blackmailed or paid off.

If you look at what he said about Joe Biden after he moderated a 2012 vice presidential debate between Biden and Paul Ryan, you would know what I mean.

His dad Mike Wallace was also a registered Democrat, but he was a real journalist.

Agreed

Especially after seeing the photo of him on a boat with George Clooney. Clooney runs in the elite political circles and the rumors of his extra curricular activities are gruesome.

Anyone know if Clooney was on Epstein’s Lolita express logs?

I’d be surprised if he wasn’t on them.

Clooney and Wallace lol

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I want the news to hold my hand, stroke my hair and say, "Shhhh, it'll be alright".

Just like nanny did.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sweet Jesus, someone drops a truth bomb in your echo chamber and BAM peeps eyes and ears be bleedin.

Can nobody admit Trumps an ass but he is better than the alternative?

I do.

And what does that say about us as a society?

Dumb....or Dumber???????
George would be so proud.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

In my best Chris Wallace voice "OP, please tell us why you are not a racist? Do you denounce militias?"

Chris Wallace had a brutal back and forth with a White House advisor this morning. I will upload a video of that clip later today.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

FOX News needs to hire Baghdad Bob to prepare and read the news. You must be spoon fed your confirmation bias in giant portions so nothing can ever challenge any of the thoughts in your empty numpty heads.

And speaking of Bob...
Beckel , how the heck have you been ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join