It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden and Democratic Totalitarianism is about keeping Aliens from Discolsure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes, its all about preventing Disclosure of Alien life for power, control and whatever else.

Joe is the "breakaway" societies choice for President. You read that right and I am not talking about Latinos from Mexico or anywhere else. So you don't believe me. So go get a free night vision app for your smart phone and point it up in space. Why? See anything zipping around? Plus look at this Richard Dolan speech from 2014. He has almost dead on described our situation in society here in the USA today and world along with whats going on in the world. So once again look for yourself via night vision as to what flying around up in space. You, we or I don't need disclosure as its at our fingertips.

Correct, I and others have seen stuff. I believe that the flashing pulsating orange orbs seen all over the world are man made. The red, blue, yellow, green and white I am not so sure. But when you go night vision it will blow your mind. Assuming that you are grounded.

You also need to what this 2014 video. Scroll down. He nails it.

UFO Encounters with the World Militaries | Richard Dolan

In the video he discusses totalitarianism at 52:00

Totalitarianism is a concept[1][2] for a form of government or political system that prohibits opposition parties, restricts individual opposition to the state and its claims, and exercises an extremely high degree of control over public and private life. It is regarded as the most extreme and complete form of authoritarianism. In totalitarian states, political power has often been held by autocrats who employ all-encompassing campaigns in which propaganda is broadcast by state-controlled mass media.[3] Totalitarian regimes are often characterized by extensive political repression, a complete lack of democracy, widespread personality cultism, absolute control over the economy, massive censorship, mass surveillance, limited freedom of movement (most notably freedom to leave the country) and widespread use of state terrorism. Other aspects of a totalitarian regime include the use of concentration camps, repressive secret police, religious persecution or state atheism, the common practice of executions, fraudulent elections (if they take place), possible possession of weapons of mass destruction and potentially state-sponsored mass murder and genocides. Historian Robert Conquest describes a totalitarian state as one which recognizes no limit on its authority in any sphere of public or private life and it extends that authority to whatever length is feasible.[3]

In the 2014 video at 1:00:25 he discusses Paradox @ 1:04:20 as to "who owns it" and @ 1:09:37 NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS

He also discusses occupy wall street and mentions occupy Area 51.

Decide for yourself and if you don't see anything don't fret. My last sighting was in the Spring of 2019. However after getting rid of my free night vision app in the Spring of 2019, I will go big time with either Binoculars or Telescope.

I believe Richard Dolan.

edit on 4-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Mate there have been a few Presidents promise to disclose the information on Aliens held by our Government.

Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton : though she was never president.

Jimmy Charter actually did his due diligence and demanded the CIA disclose everything they have on Aliens and they straight up told him no.

Presidents are temporary government employees and while they are privy to some high level stuff , they only know what they need to know . And Aliens are not on the need to no list .

So whether Joe Biden is for disclosure or against it ....It makes no difference they will simply tell him what they have told every President who came knocking on that door.

" It's above your pay grade" .

You have to understand there is an inner circle of people in this country who are privy to everything on the Above top secret Black list , and they are the ones who secretly run the United States of America .

If you really think some Bafoon elected by the American people every 4 to 8 years is just going to be given a book of all the secrets America has just because he is the President you are very much mistaken .

George Bush Sr was one of the only Presidents we've had who was actually in the inner circle and he only served one term why do you think that is ?

Combine the Knowledge he had with the office he held and
he was too powerful so they did away with him and inserted the Bafoon Bill Clinton , American Presidents are after all little more than lightening Rods.

edit on 4-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So what exactly are you trying to say here I am at a loss of understanding what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Op...you have it backwards. Joe had a chance to get it released when he was with Obama. The RK's are going to out themselves in 2032 or 36 when they leave the earths gravity well for alpha centauri or the oort cloud. it promises to be a epic farewell.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Tell me more about this nightvision app.

Added...ok I just ran the app in my bathroom.

We may need to launch an ats team asap.
There are ufos flying all over my bathroom.🛸
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Joe Biden and Democratic Totalitarianism is about keeping Aliens from Discolsure

What are the aliens going to disclose ?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's close. Real close. But the Crazy Thread of the Day award still goes to the one about the Democrat doctors trying to kill Trump.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That they are not aliens,but another species of humanity? That its a cook book?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You ever read some # on the internet that physically makes you face palm?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Nice thread S and F.

Posting to keep up with the thread.

Will watch vids later.

a reply to: asabuvsobelow
You are absolutely correct. Great post.
edit on 4-10-2020 by paviabari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Gothmog

That they are not aliens,but another species of humanity? That its a cook book?

To Serve Man

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I also believe this is a big part of what's going on. They want the info and any ensuing technology for themselves to keep us under their thumb.

Thing is more people are slowly finding out aliens, craft, technology, new types of sciences. Think of all the good that could do, it would probably give a lot of people some new hope and maybe a new interest in something they have never thought possible. Undoubtedly there may be a small percentage that loose their s**t but that, in my mind, wouldn't be much. (The elites will loose their s**t regardless but.... who cares? I don't)

Fact is we need disclosure because as we know, many of us on here might be informed about this subject but the general population has not a clue what is actually going on.

S + F! Btw I'm going to check out the night vision app, I'll have fun with that!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

If you really think some Bafoon elected by the American people every 4 to 8 years is just going to be given a book of all the secrets America has just because he is the President you are very much mistaken .

Correct, that's why I wrote the thread. Just get yourself a free night vision app for your smart phone put it in camera mode and look at the night sky. I did in December 2019. Until yesterday I never ever wrote about it in any of my posts on ATS or anywhere else. What I saw disturbed me so much I removed the app. So now I am going to Waterglass DEFCON II, screw the telescope. Go with night vision telescope so I can video.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your back again? Members like you give me spirit to dig deeper. After watching the Richard Dolan 2014 video I now understand.

So take a look up in space with a night vision app for your phone.

God also exists.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Your back again?

I never left.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nothing, this thread is about self awareness as in Night Vision so all can figure it out for themselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Remember that silent black triangle that was doing the flybys over South Carolina. Cirquid technology?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: yuppa

Remember that silent black triangle that was doing the flybys over South Carolina. Cirquid technology?

Yeah. we do have aliens here visiting and working in tandem with the RK's and the earth gov.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So go get a free night vision app for your smart phone and point it up in space.

What night vision app are you using? I want to see this, really badly. I'm trying to watch Richard Dolan's video, it's long, not far into it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: paviabari

I fluffed up as I cant find the one I used back in 2019. It was free and yest it worked. Fook me. I thought I picked it off Google Play but whats on Google Play now wasn't what I used. The dam thing could be used anywhere in a totally dark closet and room. Pointing it up to the sky I saw stuff I could not believe.

I will have to look for top ranked smart phone apps [NOT] on Google Play as those now in 2020 all SUC. I tried 5 after I wrote this thread. Sheet [poo on face] GD it. I am going to plan B, I will spend up to $600 for night vision binocular.

Let me keep looking and trying as now I steered everyone wrong as I cant find it. YET.

TBD

I think I found it yet all links have been disabled by Google. Its as if it never existed. I was called: Night Mode Video Camera app for android
edit on 6-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

join