It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Doctors are Trying to Kill President Trump!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: vonclod
You people have lost whatever was left of your minds

And yet Trump supporters are not the ones Burn Looting and Murdering in the streets for over 100 straight days.

I agree , the radical left have also lost their f'ing minds!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The rioters could care less about Democrat's they just want to destroy .
So they have NOTHING to do with This thread and the fact The right is INSANE .

Trump got the virus from HICKS and its because well look at her and tell me he NEVER touched that women !
There has NEVER been any Demarcate PLOT to take over ANY THING by force .

Cheat m=well both sides cheat BUT really EVERY last person who gets close to Trump is checked a dozen ways to be sure they are NOT going to do anything .

You know I really hope its ONLY the few CRAZYS here who are pushing This madness because They scare me alot more then RANDOM RIOTERS who only want to LOOT This kind of talk could lead to No America a lot faster then some LOOTERS or rioters !

Time to LOGE back out even a mask wont protect Me from this .
Really these replys and comparing the replys to RIOTERS ?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Peeple
Please have the decency to let the man die first.
After that the Trump cyborg-clone can take over and it will be best for all of us.
Have faith

The Trumpinator I'll be back

It just seems appropriate it's 9 years ahead of the plan, but ey: 2020, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
The rioters could care less about Democrat's they just want to destroy .
So they have NOTHING to do with This thread and the fact The right is INSANE .

Trump got the virus from HICKS and its because well look at her and tell me he NEVER touched that women !
There has NEVER been any Demarcate PLOT to take over ANY THING by force .

Cheat m=well both sides cheat BUT really EVERY last person who gets close to Trump is checked a dozen ways to be sure they are NOT going to do anything .

You know I really hope its ONLY the few CRAZYS here who are pushing This madness because They scare me alot more then RANDOM RIOTERS who only want to LOOT This kind of talk could lead to No America a lot faster then some LOOTERS or rioters !

Time to LOGE back out even a mask wont protect Me from this .
Really these replys and comparing the replys to RIOTERS ?

I agree, they are anarchists, it wouldn't matter who was in charge, we have a perfect storm.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes that scares the carp out of me I have grandkids .

Trump No mask HIS staff Including HICKS No mask in constant close contact NO demarcate PLOTS needed .
HICKS had it 5 DAYS sheading BEFOR she started showing systems and GOT tested MORE then enough time to INFECT well Trump and his entire staff .

The Crazys have just added The BIGGEST reason we NEED Trump Better asp God forbid it gets really bad these people are Insane and if there are many of them it wont be ONE of two city's with rioters' It will be The world .

Another thread they call for a SHOOTING WAR with china 300 NUKS china That china !
Now they are setting up the worse case If GOD forbid TRUMP dont get better ASP .
For the last 3 months every thread was about the riots and how extrem measures Of one kind or another should be done and they alest had a valid POINT .

But this is so FAR beyond Riots its like a B science fiction movie !
edit on 4-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
3. There is no gd pandemic.

My sister who is in an ICU today, who was denied at 2 other hospitals because they were full last night, and my ex-wife who works in a Covid unit disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
LORD turns out EVEN Trump used the word Plague a few Times .
There is NO question this virus is dangress My sons Girl got it and even after SHe no longer test postive she is haveing complications from it .

and YEP she is young Mid 20s young NOT over weight the Virus dont give a crap about any thing posted On this site NORE on Trumps refusal to face the problem.

Yes most people get OVER it and a LOT dont MUCH MUCH more then any so called fue years Spin it all you want yOu cant spin away OVER a MILLION deaths compared to 60 or even 120 k per year for the flue and THE YEAR Is not OVER the weather will be getting colder soon .

You could say HSALF of the SOON to be 1.2 MILLION dead this year is fake and STILL have TEN times the death of the flue .
edit on 4-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Well if you want a conspiracy you coud blame George T. Conway. Hes hated his wife working for Trump maybe he infected her with the virus.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
welll Funny lol But Ill give you even FUNNYER here i am saying how dangress the Virus is and ware a mask every ware But me and alest MY one son cant get the virus as his girl was sick he never got even a sniffle and i was exposed my self for 5 days 24/7 and JUST mite have had a fever that last a few hours NOT sure of that even .

A LOT of people just wont get it THANK GOD its sparing the LITTLE ones for the Most part .
I have 4 grandkids rugrats who will probly be Bring it home as they get forced Into schools .
Kids' dont often get really sick TRUE But they will carry it and TEACHER LIKE MY SONS girl will get it .

Anway Time for another 3 week brake from this madness .

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You should have no problem showing some proof then.
Talk is cheap

Meanwhile the scamdemic is getting pummeled in court as bs.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Talk is cheap

Meanwhile the scamdemic is getting pummeled in court as bs.

Nobody owes you anything! what is proof to you?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: jtma508
The MAGA movement needs to MAKE those doctors give him HCQ.

Round up the Proud Soys, Biker's for Trump, the Mongols and the Hell's Angels and head over to Walter Reed, or the aircraft carrier, which ever it is, and make those bastards give him the Quine.

If I were Trump, I'd break into Biden's basement and lick all his phones.

I think you mean spittle on them!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yep, the over-reaction by Democrat politicians is being revealed in the courts.

Good post.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Have you done any research on pcr testing yet?

Specifically the FACT that they are ultra sensitive and will pick up traces
On dead, decomposed bodies. (Actually used for that in forensics.)

The developer of the actual test stated it's not accurate for the covid test.
There is no "measurement" or correlation you can draw from a pcr test that confirms you are infected.
It's bunk and designed to give false positives.

Your overflowing hospital is pretty rare.
I think you are lying.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Nobody owes me anything until they crash the society I live in.
At that point, it's game on buddy.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Talk is cheap

What proof do you want?

Here's my sister's facebook post from this morning, about an hour before her condition worsened and we're waiting to hear more. Complete with typos from her fever. She's a total grammar nazi and usually doesn't type like this:

Last we heard she's going in for an MRI on her brain. It's not just a respiratory illness.

As far as my ex, she doesn't do social media. She's been working in the unit for about 2 weeks and watched 3 people die. She's been a nurse since 2006, and seen a lot of people die, but these deaths are bringing her down HARD! She came over to pick the kids up after the first one, grabbed a beer out of my fridge, chugged it, and then sat on my couch sobbing for about 30 minutes before she went and woke the kids up. She described it as watching people drown in their own bodies.

You people are psychopaths.
edit on 4-10-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yeah.
I still think this was an assassination attempt on the president and First Lady.

Of course it was...It was Jojo all along....and you want to lick his 'phones??
edit on 4-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Yeah.
I still think this was an assassination attempt on the president and First Lady.

Of course it was...It was Jojo all along....and you want to lick his 'phones??

Awww. . . . too soon?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I prefer to go with the byobb method. Bring your own beer a d bud.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The President is FINE . I Think He is just Playing with his " Critics " ..........)

Donald Trump Surprises Supporters Gathered at Walter Reed Hospital in an SUV Drive-by

www.breitbart.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join