It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Doctors are Trying to Kill President Trump!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I feel LIKE It belongs In the TRASH forms >
Is this a contest of which side can come up with the SICKEST response's to a VERY ill President !

Even MUDPIT should have a Point in which a thread gets deleted .

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I know everyone is different but my kids just took OTC and were fine.

To use experimental therapy on Trump was dangerous I think.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
President Trump is currently being treated with REGN-COV2 and Remdesivir to combat his COVID-19 infection. This despite knowing that hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC is the only actual cure. President Trump has repeatedly stated this yet these assassin doctors refuse to give it to him. Dr. Stella Immanuel is begging doctors to do the right thing and give him the HCQ cocktail instead of this experimental BS whipped-up by some left-wing pharma company. They're trying to kill him. Trump supporters everywhere should march on Water Reed and DEMAND that the President be given hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC & zinc and not relent until that happens and before they succeed in killing him!

*Pinches bridge of nose with fingers and sighs deeply*
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I need to inform you that outside the USA the 'cure' you are espousing is not being used. It was exploded as a cure months ago. Anecdotal evidence aside, the studies that have been done on it by actual experts have shown that it's not a cure for COVID-19.
Get. A. Grip.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Having said that, Europe shunned masks while the US said wear em if ya gotem. Now Europe is giving the US snip for not wearing them.

Very sacreligious the world.

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Im here cuz there aint jack on tv..

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sorry, but this post is unhinged.

The doctors at Walter Reed are not trying to kill the president.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
1. You don't assassinate people, or make a gd bioweapon out of the sniffles.
2. PCR testing is intentionally being used BEACUSE its hypersensitive
It creates positive results.
3. There is no gd pandemic.
If you started a pandemic body hauling company, you wouldn't have any business.
Why?
'Cause there is no gd pandemic.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Having said that, Europe shunned masks while the US said wear em if ya gotem. Now Europe is giving the US snip for not wearing them.

Very sacreligious the world.

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Not really surprising, social media has turned the earth into freshman year highschool on meth.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If the Democrats and their CCP virus that they bought and paid for manage to kill the duly elected President of the US, they better hope their security teams are ready for war.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

If the Democrats and their CCP virus that they bought and paid for manage to kill the duly elected President of the US, they better hope their security teams are ready for war.

?????????????????????????????????????
Can someone please translate this? Or is this a parody?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yeah.

I still think this was an assassination attempt on the president and First Lady.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Almost certainly. The President has said repeatedly that HCQ is THE cure for COVID. Yet here we are, when he needs it most, it's being denied to him. The MAGA movement needs to MAKE those doctors give him HCQ.

I don't know man. If Dumbass wants something Dumbass buys something. Considering it might be life threatening the question if the trade would be legal or non legal trade would be irrelevant. And I don't even have millions to pay or muppets to send out.

Edit: quoted the wrong post. But whatever.
edit on 4-10-2020 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

(post by SKEPTEK removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You people have lost whatever was left of your minds

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah.

I still think this was an assassination attempt on the president and First Lady.

Of course it was.

Look who else has been infected, Ron Johnson, the man leading the Senate investigation into SpyGate.

Now coup participant, Andy McCabe, refuses to testify and Dimocrats are saying the ACB nomination cannot move forward because of COVID-1984 concerns.
edit on 4-10-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You people have lost whatever was left of your minds

And yet Trump supporters are not the ones Burn Looting and Murdering in the streets for over 100 straight days.
edit on 4-10-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

?????????????????????????????????????
Can someone please translate this? Or is this a parody?

Translation - What Goes Around , Comes Around............

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yeah.

Of course it was.

Look who else has been infected, Ron Johnson, the man leading the Senate investigation into SpyGate.

Now coup participant, Andy McCabe, refuses to testify an Dimocrats are saying the ACB nomination cannot move forward because of COVID-1984 concerns.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past the democrats to do this.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yeah.

Of course it was.

Now coup participant, Andy McCabe, refuses to testify an Dimocrats are saying the ACB nomination cannot move forward because of COVID-1984 concerns.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past the democrats to do this.

I use to have a little respect for you but now I see you're bat sheet crazy just like the OP.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If Trump gets a wound but is miraculously healed, watch out!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join