It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Doctors are Trying to Kill President Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Especially with new math.

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Please have the decency to let the man die first.
After that the Trump cyborg-clone can take over and it will be best for all of us.
Have faith

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Is this parody?

Well , this is a Conspiracy Site , eh Mr. H ? Maybe the President is Playing 4D Political Chess Again ?..................Hmm....

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: jtma508
This despite knowing that there are no known cures for any virus, ever. President Trump has repeatedly stated this yet these assassin doctors refuse to give it to him. Dr. Stella Immanuel is begging doctors to do the right thing and give him the demon semen cocktail instead of this experimental BS whipped-up by a team of scientists who know a lot more about this than I do.

Fixed it for you.

hahahha you guys are on a roll today..excellent fix

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Strange looking man caught on trying entering Walter Reed hospital , says unnamed source from the white house.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: jtma508

OK.

originally posted by: jtma508
This despite knowing that hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC is the only actual cure. President Trump has repeatedly stated this yet these assassin doctors refuse to give it to him. Dr. Stella Immanuel is begging doctors to do the right thing and give him the HCQ cocktail instead of this experimental BS whipped-up by some left-wing pharma company. They're trying to kill him. Trump supporters everywhere should march on Water Reed and DEMAND that the President be given hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC & zinc and not relent until that happens and before they succeed in killing him!

hahahahaha sorry I almost choked on water..That was a perfect response!

If at first you don’t succeed, try again. 😚

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Strange looking man caught on trying entering Walter Reed hospital , says unnamed source from the white house.

hahahaha looks oddly familiar

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Is that DB? Or Benny Hill?

a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Catching Covid to own the libs is peak MAGA in 2020 I hear.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What I want to know is how did the Demonrats give him the 'Vid if he was slamming the Quine like he said he was? Wasn't this supposed to prevent him from getting the NBA Plague?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: nolabel

I have never inferred any drug as being successful as either a preventative treatment or cure, those were the words of the POTUS

can you quote him please?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What I want to know is how did the Demonrats give him the 'Vid if he was slamming the Quine like he said he was? Wasn't this supposed to prevent him from getting the NBA Plague?

actually, I believe it was supposed to help lessen the severity and longevity of the sickness, but facts are such silly things. Id' go with what is most popular instead. it makes for much better post strength when appealing to your base.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
it makes for much better post strength when appealing to your base.

I don't have a base, it's just me, I'm my entire party.

But we do have beer at this party. Lots and lots of beer.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: nolabel

I have never inferred any drug as being successful as either a preventative treatment or cure, those were the words of the POTUS

can you quote him please?

They can’t because it’s just more made up and twisted BS that the ignorant lefty’s pull out of their a$$ 24/7. Same #, different day.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I know I know, but honestly, some of these things make you question a brothers sanity.

Well I hear you, but I'm trying to adjust a little bit where none of this is overly important one way or another, and if you look at ATS as pure entertainment some of the more far out theories are the most entertaining.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

If they give him this left wing cocktail and he does not come out healthy it will not look good for the left wing cocktail.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Please have the decency to let the man die first.
After that the Trump cyborg-clone can take over and it will be best for all of us.
Have faith

The Trumpinator I'll be back

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Especially with new math.

Thank you for calling it "new math" instead of common core. It has become a pet peeve of mine like when someone tells me "have a great rest of your day" which sounds unatural and spurious.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Watch Pence.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

actually, I believe it was supposed to help lessen the severity and longevity of the sickness, but facts are such silly things. Id' go with what is most popular instead. it makes for much better post strength when appealing to your base.

As if anything in this thread, deserves a serious response

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join