It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Doctors are Trying to Kill President Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well who else would.I mean? Lol

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
His own people are trying to put him in a position where he doesn't do any more damage in the debates, and giving him the chance to leave office in victory rather than lose the election. We'll see if he goes for it, or if they have to take stronger measures.

But no, not Democrats. His own party. If you remember 2016 at all, you knew this could happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
But no, not Democrats. His own party. If you remember 2016 at all, you knew this could happen.

I think it's the ghost of John McCain that gave it to him. Captured ass coward rat bastard that he was.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

This despite knowing that hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC is the only actual cure.

Except clinical studies have shown it isn't so No the Democrat bogeyman is not trying to kill the President .

Trump supporters everywhere should march on Water Reed and DEMAND that the President be given hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC & zinc

Sounds like fun , enjoy your march.

Doctors step aside , the internet knows best.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think it's the ghost of John McCain that gave it to him. Captured ass coward rat bastard that he was.

Maybe, but what they're saying around the interweb tubes is that Ruth Bader Ginsberg won her first case in front of God.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
This despite knowing that there are no known cures for any virus, ever. President Trump has repeatedly stated this yet these assassin doctors refuse to give it to him. Dr. Stella Immanuel is begging doctors to do the right thing and give him the demon semen cocktail instead of this experimental BS whipped-up by a team of scientists who know a lot more about this than I do.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Maybe, but what they're saying around the interweb tubes is that Ruth Bader Ginsberg won her first case in front of God.

Satan. She was a Democrat and doesn't believe in God.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Is anyone else thinking not everyone should be allowed to vote? Im not sure why that thought popped in my head. Mother Mary Jesuz.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I've been thinking that for a while now.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Hang on...trump won in 2016 so wth are you on about???

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Is this parody?

Or is this just fantasy?

Well, Heff, in my experience, if you are caught in a landslide, no matter what you call it, there really is no escape from reality.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I saw an interesting post on another board basically it was ...at some point trump will say that because of ongoing problems from having covid he must drop out of the presidental race...that way he doesn't lose he can go on about his great first term and how great his 2nd term would have been.....it gives him an out IF he wanted one

His own people are trying to put him in a position where he doesn't do any more damage in the debates, and giving him the chance to leave office in victory rather than lose the election. We'll see if he goes for it, or if they have to take stronger measures.

But no, t Democrats. His own party. If you remember 2016 at all, you knew this could happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Anyone that doesnt agree with us should be counted as 3/5th of a vote. Or is that too 1787? 🤣😂😅

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Is there a contest for the dumbest post today or something

Bro you win.

Hold my beer the day is young...

I would agree but lets be honest a lot of us are here for the highly speculative and far out theories aren't we.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Anyone that doesnt agree with us should be counted as 3/5th of a vote. Or is that too 1787? 🤣😂😅

Thats really gonna screw up the electoral college.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
China-Fauci-Pelosi have tried and failed, thus far. Let's pray that their failure trend continues.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Almost certainly. The President has said repeatedly that HCQ is THE cure for COVID. Yet here we are, when he needs it most, it's being denied to him. The MAGA movement needs to MAKE those doctors give him HCQ.

I think that’s just another lefty lie you’re spewing. Show me one example where Trump said HCQ is a “cure”? Put up.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do liberals believe in God anymore, LOL and who's saying she argued her case with the Lord. If could be she lost her session and it was to defend Trump in hell where her new chambers are. Where she has to spend an eternity arguing for conservative causes.

link   
I know I know, but honestly, some of these things make you question a brothers sanity.

a reply to: putnam6

link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

OK.

This despite knowing that hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC is the only actual cure. President Trump has repeatedly stated this yet these assassin doctors refuse to give it to him. Dr. Stella Immanuel is begging doctors to do the right thing and give him the HCQ cocktail instead of this experimental BS whipped-up by some left-wing pharma company. They're trying to kill him. Trump supporters everywhere should march on Water Reed and DEMAND that the President be given hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC & zinc and not relent until that happens and before they succeed in killing him!

hahahahaha sorry I almost choked on water..That was a perfect response!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join