It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Doctors are Trying to Kill President Trump!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
President Trump is currently being treated with REGN-COV2 and Remdesivir to combat his COVID-19 infection. This despite knowing that hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC is the only actual cure. President Trump has repeatedly stated this yet these assassin doctors refuse to give it to him. Dr. Stella Immanuel is begging doctors to do the right thing and give him the HCQ cocktail instead of this experimental BS whipped-up by some left-wing pharma company. They're trying to kill him. Trump supporters everywhere should march on Water Reed and DEMAND that the President be given hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC & zinc and not relent until that happens and before they succeed in killing him!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

why did the POTUS stop taking his preventative drug?

"I happen to be taking it, I happen to be taking it"

Did a democrat make him stop?

originally posted by: jtma508
Trump supporters everywhere should march on Water Reed and DEMAND that the President be given hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC & zinc and not relent until that happens and before they succeed in killing him!

Can I confirm you are now doing as you are asking others to do, or are you still at home getting ready?
edit on 4-10-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: q?

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Is this parody?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Almost certainly. The President has said repeatedly that HCQ is THE cure for COVID. Yet here we are, when he needs it most, it's being denied to him. The MAGA movement needs to MAKE those doctors give him HCQ.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Is this parody?

Why would you say that? Cite one thing in this post that isn't the truth.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

OK.

This despite knowing that hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC is the only actual cure. President Trump has repeatedly stated this yet these assassin doctors refuse to give it to him. Dr. Stella Immanuel is begging doctors to do the right thing and give him the HCQ cocktail instead of this experimental BS whipped-up by some left-wing pharma company. They're trying to kill him. Trump supporters everywhere should march on Water Reed and DEMAND that the President be given hydroxychloroquine w/ZPAC & zinc and not relent until that happens and before they succeed in killing him!

edit on 10/4/20 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just when you think things can't get weirder!

Any links/proof that this is happening?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Is this parody?

the thread or trumps government?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The MAGA movement needs to MAKE those doctors give him HCQ.

Round up the Proud Soys, Biker's for Trump, the Mongols and the Hell's Angels and head over to Walter Reed, or the aircraft carrier, which ever it is, and make those bastards give him the Quine.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

why did the POTUS stop taking his preventative drug?

Maybe because it didn't prevent him from catching the virus?

edit on 4-10-2020 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The MAGA movement needs to MAKE those doctors give him HCQ.

Round up the Proud Soys, Biker's for Trump, the Mongols and the Hell's Angels and head over to Walter Reed, or the aircraft carrier, which ever it is, and make those bastards give him the Quine.

If I were Trump, I'd break into Biden's basement and lick all his phones.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If I were Trump, I'd break into Biden's basement and lick all his phones.

Knowing Biden he's probably got a telegraph set up instead.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is a ridiculous OP.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Is there a contest for the dumbest post today or something

Bro you win.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

I have never inferred any drug as being successful as either a preventative treatment or cure, those were the words of the POTUS

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Is there a contest for the dumbest post today or something

Bro you win.

Please mean mePlease mean mePlease mean mePlease mean me

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
it sucks.

this is all just following 'protokols'

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Close but needs more DB Cowbell.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I feel like this belongs in the jokes forum.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The HCQ works different than the other two. HCQ can keep the virus from becoming covid till your immune system has time to figure how to fight it. It does not actually kill the virus. Trump is older, he probably would do better with that REGN-cov-2 antibody treatment because of how it works. Now, I would rather use natural chemistry similar to Remdesivir than to use that drug, it has side effects for some people. I consume antiviral chemistry on a regular basis that is similar in method of action to Remdesivir. Foods that contain similar chemistry are a regular part of my diet, mostly used to help control my epilepsy and as companion chemistry to help make it possible to eat food chemistry that is eaten to control my epilepsy. Those two are different, one is a companion food, the other is a food chemistry that directly dampens my epilepsy.

HCQ is better for younger people who have covid, the monoclonal treatment is probably better for old people with a poor immune system, it directly fights the virus replication by binding to it's spikes or what ever they call those little T'S

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join